PDA

View Full Version : A picture is worth a thousand words....

Wicky
07-26-2004, 09:38 AM
And every boat has its place....some just like the trailer more than others.
Mow,
Wicky

V-DRIVES RULE
07-26-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Wicky
And every boat has its place....some just like the trailer more than others.
Mow,
Wicky ANOTHER U-T BUTT BUDDY!!

Tom Brown
07-26-2004, 09:44 AM
Is that the bow of a capsized flat beside that outboard that's out enjoying the water?
:confused:

Wicky
07-26-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Is that the bow of a capsized flat beside that outboard that's out enjoying the water?
:confused:
I think you're right TB. It is pretty rough out there after all.
Mow,
Wicky

Wicky
07-26-2004, 02:08 PM
But even when its smooth, spank spank spanky!!!

Kim Hanson
07-26-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
ANOTHER U-T BUTT BUDDY!!
Get it right...HavasuBarney Crew.......( . )( . )..........:cool: :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
07-26-2004, 02:17 PM
That picture says it all..........( . )( . )......Keep on, Keeping On ! :cool:

uclahater
07-26-2004, 02:51 PM
Another picture of an outboard get it handed to him:DUT Now even your own kind are showing pics of themselves getting beat:confused:

Kim Hanson
07-26-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Another picture of an outboard get it handed to him:DUT Now even your own kind are showing pics of themselves getting beat:confused:
How do you see that? I see spank in action...........( . )( . ).....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72bigblockspank_-med.jpg

You Te
07-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Kim,
Hater forgot his glasses.
You Te

CrazyHippy
07-26-2004, 03:52 PM
A flat bottom, and no trailer in sight.....
Congrats to the loser for actually showing up....
BJH:p

V-DRIVES RULE
07-26-2004, 03:54 PM
You DUMBSHITS your geting all GEEKED about beating a JET come on guys 10 sec 1/4 oh gee look how fast the whacker is look kimmy is bolwin U-T again!!

Kim Hanson
07-26-2004, 04:28 PM
You DUMBSHITS your geting all GEEKED about beating a JET come on guys 10 sec 1/4 oh gee look how fast the whacker is look kimmy is bolwin U-T again!!
There you go talking " gay " again, say something of some sence or don't speak at all please and thank you very much!
Don't you have some sails to repair? :D " Clipper Bitch ".....( . )( . )..........:confused: :p

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Maybe you wackers need to review the you te what I te video.
RC:D

You Te
07-26-2004, 04:56 PM
roman, maybe you need to get a boat.
You Te

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by You Te
roman, maybe you need to get a boat.
You Te
Maybe you need to get a kite. You have plenty of string. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
RRRRRoman Won again!!!:D :D

1st Timer
07-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
There you go talking " gay " again, say something of some sence or don't speak at all please and thank you very much!
Don't you have some sails to repair? :D " Clipper Bitch ".....( . )( . )..........:confused: :p
Dude please read your own post very closely and then read it again!!! Then take your computer away from the wall and throw the thing away!! If I had a whacker that was faster than my flat I would give it up and shut my mouth!! Kimberly you dont know who's team to argue on because you are so stupid.(DUMBASS)

Evin Rude
07-26-2004, 05:19 PM
.........Don't you have some sails to repair? :D " Clipper Bitch ".....
Man, Kim, you aint sayin V-Drives rule is a skipper on a rag flapper is he????????
New meaning to the "pirate" deal. Things is mo clear now.
LOL
ER:wink:

BILLY.B
07-26-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
A flat bottom, and no trailer in sight.....
Congrats to the loser for actually showing up....
BJH:p Hey CH pull your head out and squint real hard and you'll see that the boat that is in the pic is a California Performance jet boat. No way this ob left with him and i'll bet it's a bracket class and the jet's afraid of breaking out. We all know that the ob won't breakout.

You Te
07-26-2004, 08:54 PM
I remember racing a light weight single seat CP. all he saw was my rooster tail. It must have been a real weak one. :D
You Te

CrazyHippy
07-26-2004, 09:16 PM
That explains why there is no trailer around... at least the jet guys are willing to go boating....
BJH:D

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 09:49 PM
So is grandpa.:rolleyes:
RC

CrazyHippy
07-26-2004, 10:55 PM
Gramps was smart enough not to buy a flattie huh....
BJH

Wakker
07-27-2004, 12:07 AM
That shit looks like the "trailer queens anonymous" meeting...

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 07:35 AM
Why plywood boat`s belong on the trailer :D A picture is worth a thousand words.... ;) This boat was a victim of rough water. Just hit a roller and Snapped open like cracking an egg.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4213P1020452.JPG

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 08:11 AM
In the early 60's boat makers started using fiberglass. The all wood boats are strong but heavy. Stress cracks that go un-noticed can allow moisture to delaminate glass and rot wood. I dont know what caused this hole in your picture but It was probably in a previous colision and the repair gave way. I would rather take an old 50's or 60's wood boat into rough water then a jet hydro. :rolleyes:
Jet Hydro, you sound like a snot nosed kid that doesnt know shit.
RC:cool:

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
Gramps was smart enough not to buy a flattie huh....
BJH
Grandpa has the same style of boat as you...a string puller. When are you going to sack up and get something quick instead of putting around like a senior citizen?
RC;)

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 10:16 AM
Yep :D I`m a snot nosed 40 year old kid that redesigned his own boat and made it work ;)
"No" that was not a repair, it just couldn't handle the water it was in.
BTW..... I had my JETHydro in the same water and I drove my boat to the trailer 3 hours later:D not bad for a boat that has had the bottom cut off and resigned by a snot nosed 40 year old kid from the Yellow Brick Road :D :D :D

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Jet Hydro
Yep :D I`m a snot nosed 40 year old kid that redesigned his own boat and made it work ;)
"No" that was not a repair, it just couldn't handle the water it was in.
BTW..... I had my JETHydro in the same water and I drove my boat to the trailer 3 hours later:D not bad for a boat that has had the bottom cut off and resigned by a snot nosed 40 year old kid from the Yellow Brick Road :D :D :D
Well good for you then. :cool: I don't know what caused the failure in that boat, but I do know its a Mandella or copy of (continental, Gaylord, etc.) and would be 35 plus years old. Those old wood (and glass over wood) flattys held up in ocean (catalina ski race) and 9 hour endurance races back then and many of them are still used regularly today.
I do know that running 90 is nothing to be bragging about especially with a blower. Even these wacker girls will put the smack down on that.
I know of a carbon fiber flatbottom (non runner) that runs 120 with a single 4 barrell unported heads, stock intake and only 427 inches. It runs in whitecaps and can stay out all day.
RC:)

CrazyHippy
07-27-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Roman 1
I know of a carbon fiber flatbottom (non runner) that runs 120 with a single 4 barrell unported heads, stock intake and only 427 inches. It runs in whitecaps and can stay out all day.
Yawn....
BJH

You Te
07-27-2004, 11:09 AM
roman, you just are snot nosed!!! :eek:
You Te

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 11:13 AM
Ok, grandpa.
RC

You Te
07-27-2004, 11:13 AM
runs 120. It runs in whitecaps and can stay out all day.
Yep, it sounds like a O/B to me.:D
You Te

Tom Brown
07-27-2004, 11:14 AM
Hey Roman, you should tell that guy to put a 200 mpg carburetor on that thing and he'll be able to boat all day at 120 mph on 5 gallons of gas. That's a long time in four foot chop but it sounds like that hull can cut the waves so it should be no problem.

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 12:17 PM
I also know of continental that runs in whitecaps and can stay out all day, to bad this is the last time it will ever see water from a lake :( http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4213P1020442-med.JPG

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 12:23 PM
Oh yea, look at the waves in that picture...there`s not even a white cap yet and the rollers are 4ft tall. Bring that carbon fiber flatbottom and show me how it will run 120 in this stuff ;) I have to call BullShit on that one.:D I`d bet in this water I`d lay the wood to your carbon fiber flatbottom with my SJ Taylor Jet Fishing Boat and never have to brake 80 to do it. Wouldn't even have to bring the Jet Hydro for this one :D

V-DRIVES RULE
07-27-2004, 12:54 PM
JETBOAT CHEEZWIZZ crawl in your boat and head out to sea! dont bring the lowest form of boating next to whackers here and try and sound like your smart cause you own a jet your a DUMASS!!

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 12:58 PM
V-Drives Drool, wipe your lower lip, it`s about to drip ;)

uclahater
07-27-2004, 01:09 PM
Oh yea, look at the waves in that picture...there`s not even a white cap yet and the rollers are 4ft tall. Bring that carbon fiber flatbottom and show me how it will run 120 in this stuff ;) I have to call BullShit on that one.:D I`d bet in this water I`d lay the wood to your carbon fiber flatbottom with my SJ Taylor Jet Fishing Boat and never have to brake 80 to do it. Wouldn't even have to bring the Jet Hydro for this one :D
The boat will be in Windsor Colorado on August 28th and 29th maybe you should go check it out for yourself
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 03:30 PM
why`s it going to be there?

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 03:45 PM
Yes, its going to be there.
Tom, the boat in referance doesn't get great mileage but it holds lots of gas and the owner has plenty of cash to keep the tank full. Also, I didnt say 4 ft chop, I said whitecaps. The boat runs right over the top. 2ft chop is about max for these hulls before they get squirrly.
For the non believers-Jet Hydro- look for the pic to be posted tonight by K-flat. Hater is correct the boat will be in Colorado Aug. 28th & 29th with the rest of his 120 mph plywood friends. Go check it out!
They were scheduled to run Creve Cour lake in Missouri again this year with seebolds champ boats but the deal fell out.
Its not drool...its a loogie for your jet junk.
R1;)

Kim Hanson
07-27-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by 1st Timer
Dude please read your own post very closely and then read it again!!! Then take your computer away from the wall and throw the thing away!! If I had a whacker that was faster than my flat I would give it up and shut my mouth!! Kimberly you dont know who's team to argue on because you are so stupid.(DUMBASS)
You can't be that stupid, I have both.....I get to rag on 2 drive systems, next is a Jet...Get ready in the Jet Boat Arena...
A lake boat----- take to the water and leave it in all day and use it for pulling skiers, wakeboarders, kneeboarders and tubing....then do some fishing :D This would be for hrs straight...not run and stop----park and look pretty on the Beach.
Race boat----- take off trailer and run it hard, put back on trailer...don't want it to sink....Bored put back in the water and go for a rip again and back on the trailer...boring!:p
My V-Drive ....goes in and when im done with that wet biatch, she is back on the trailer and she goes home....the whole day in the water...trying to ween her from the trailer, its hard on her :D She will learn or it will be sunk :D
I will be an " OB " guy forever so get use to it, Fast and DRY is the best for the Lake! .........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
07-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Evin Rude
Man, Kim, you aint sayin V-Drives rule is a skipper on a rag flapper is he????????
New meaning to the "pirate" deal. Things is mo clear now.
LOL
ER:wink:
Mr. Rude, he has a Noahs Arch Boat :D The sail I bet help.....( . )( . ).......Hold on we are hitting fitty( 50 mph ) evryone lean to the right :D

Kim Hanson
07-27-2004, 04:02 PM
JETBOAT CHEEZWIZZ crawl in your boat and head out to sea! dont bring the lowest form of boating next to whackers here and try and sound like your smart cause you own a jet your a DUMASS!!
You own a clipper, so shut that shit hole up..........( . )( . )...........:D :p

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 04:11 PM
Yes, its going to be there.
R1;)
What kind of race is it?
I`v got to go see something here real soon before I start to install wheel`s on the Hydro so I can go race the street punks around town :D

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 04:14 PM
Its not drool...its a loogie for your jet junk.
R1;) Well he`s not alone, there many with Jet Boat envy when they see the Jet Hydro ;) :D

uclahater
07-27-2004, 04:18 PM
Well he`s not alone, there many with Jet Boat envy when they see the Jet Hydro ;) :D
I didnt know you had an Imbreeding problem in Kansas cause thats the only type thats going to drool over your boat:jawdrop: :cry: :cry:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-27-2004, 04:22 PM
You own a clipper, so shut that shit hole up..........( . )( . )...........:D :p NO YOU SHUT YOUR SHITHOLE this is true love in bench racers!! right kim?

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 04:37 PM
I didnt know you had an Imbreeding problem in Kansas cause thats the only type thats going to drool over your boat:jawdrop: :cry: :cry: Funny you would say that because I get more call`s from your neck of the woods on my Jet Hydro than anywhere else...lol... Just got a message in my guest book on my web site from one of your CA. boys wanting some set up help...lol...

uclahater
07-27-2004, 04:39 PM
Funny you would say that because I get more call`s from your neck of the woods on my Jet Hydro than anywhere else...lol... Just got a message in my guest book on my web site from one of your CA. boys wanting some set up help...lol...
Tell Maximus to figure it out himself:D :D

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 04:43 PM
Maximus, figure it out yourself ;)

Kim Hanson
07-27-2004, 04:49 PM
NO YOU SHUT YOUR SHITHOLE this is true love in bench racers!! right kim?
I don't LOVE you, funny to rag on though :p :D ..........( . )( . ).....:D

Kindsvater Flat
07-27-2004, 05:19 PM
Isn't that this SS-80 boat Roman?
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/parker/parker33.JPG
This is his buddy...
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/parker/parker30.JPG

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 05:28 PM
There you go Jet slowpoke. Yes, these are race boats just like yours.
The 80 boat is all carbon fiber.
RC
:cool:

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 08:12 PM
They look like nice boats but the 80 look`s kinda wet????

uclahater
07-27-2004, 08:16 PM
They look like nice boats but the 80 look`s kinda wet????
:confused: :confused: :confused: WTF is that supposed to mean:confused: Of course it looks wet its in water DUMB ASS:rolleyes:
So Jet Geek do you think you can beat those single Carbed Race Boats:rolleyes:

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 08:58 PM
There you go Jet slowpoke. Yes, these are race boats just like yours.
The 80 boat is all carbon fiber.
RC
:cool: My race boat as you call it is just one of my lake boats... see room for two :D Now where is that picture of your 8.0 boat????????
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4213P1010901.JPG

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 09:02 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: WTF is that supposed to mean:confused: Of course it looks wet its in water DUMB ASS:rolleyes:
So Jet Geek do you think you can beat those single Carbed Race Boats:rolleyes: Dumb ASS "Wet" means it need`s to air out to be faster duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :D Like the other boat ;) We have one single carb boat that I`d run with them :D and it`s a JET :D
and I`ll bet my friend can beat the hell out of your friend`s boat`s .... Now lets talk about your boat

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 09:22 PM
[B]My race boat as you call it is just one of my lake boats... see room for two :D Now where is that picture of your 8.0 boat????????
Personally I wouldn't refer to a 90 mph boat as a race boat. The pic you posted of it racing says its a race boat (and a slow dangerous one at that). I never said my boat ran 8.0, I have never timed it so maybe it runs 8.5???? You want to see it, rent the movie.
I talked to the guy with the 80 boat this evening and he said bring it out to Colorado on fri before the race. He'll be happy to break you off and all the jets you can round up. Ask for Paul Whittington. :D
RC;)

uclahater
07-27-2004, 09:48 PM
and I`ll bet my friend can beat the hell out of your friend`s boat`s .... Now lets talk about your boat
OK my boat is SS-23 and I will be racing against both of them next year:D :cool:

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 10:14 PM
this is a picture of it at the lake thus makes it a Lake boat ;) Seating for more than one and not center steer = LAKE BOAT :Dhttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4213P1010901.JPG

Kindsvater Flat
07-27-2004, 10:24 PM
Those flats that I posted are not center steer.
Here are some 2 seat non race lake boats...
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/vdvneedles/images/Grabbed%20Frame%2040.jpg
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/vdvneedles/images/Grabbed%20Frame%2015.jpg
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/vdvneedles/images/Grabbed%20Frame%2022.jpg
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/vdvneedles/images/Grabbed%20Frame%2035.jpg

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 10:32 PM
And your point is??? None of these boats belong to Roman1or uclahater. They are the one`s setting up the races...lol...

Kindsvater Flat
07-27-2004, 10:41 PM
All I'm saying is that those are 2 seat lake boats although you would have caught that by reading the second sentence of my last post.

You Te
07-28-2004, 05:47 AM
Just a swinging.
You Te

lucky
07-28-2004, 06:47 AM
MORNING IS ENTERTAINING AS HELL :D
THE S.S BOATS ROCK - NO IF AND OR BUTS - GUYS HAVE THE BIGGEST BALLS OUT THEIR - - JETS ARE FAST RUNNING THE ROUGE OR SNAKE! ;) THAT'S THE ONLY PLACE TO FEAR A JET - OR IN THE AIR @ A MILE UP ! i OWN A JET AND I OWN A V DRIVE - I LET MY KIDS TAKE OUT THE JET :D AND THE DRIVE HAULS MY LARD ASS AROUND - RAPIDLY - WELL FASTER THAN THE JET - EXCEPT FOR RIGHT NOW - DAM CAM ! ----- OK SO THE JET WAS MORE REALIABLE - MY PENIS IS STILL LARGER WHEN I DRIVE THE DRIVE !!! LOL

uclahater
07-28-2004, 07:06 AM
Just a swinging.
You Te
In your case dont you mean "Switch Hitting":D

Tom Brown
07-28-2004, 07:17 AM
I never said my boat ran 8.0, I have never timed it so maybe it runs 8.5???? You want to see it, rent the movie.
I thought you said your boat would never be beaten by a wakker? Now you're not sure how fast it goes? There are outboards that can turn low 8s.
So Paul Whittington is the current guy you are going to say is faster than everyone else? I'm sorry to hear you and Tony Scarlatta are on a break, Roman. :(
Hey, you want to see what my girlfriend looks like... rent the movie Species. I'm banging the woman who plays the alien.
Tony knew that pic would end up in Bench Racers. :D
Hi Tony! :) http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

uclahater
07-28-2004, 07:25 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tom Brown
[B] There are outboards that can turn low 8s.
. :D
O-OK Aunty Em Aunty EM:D

MAXIMUS
07-28-2004, 07:28 AM
I talked to the guy with the 80 boat this evening and he said bring it out to Colorado on fri before the race. He'll be happy to break you off and all the jets you can round up. Ask for Paul Whittington. :D
RC;) [/B]
:eek: :eek: :eek: That is a sceary challenge!!!!:D Let me load up my shit & drive to colorado to get broke off... LMAFO....:) :) :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
07-28-2004, 07:29 AM
Maximus, figure it out yourself ;)
Does this mean my jet hydro is doomed???:eek: :rolleyes:

uclahater
07-28-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
:eek: :eek: :eek: That is a sceary challenge!!!!:D Let me load up my shit & drive to colorado to get broke off... LMAFO....:) :) :rolleyes:
Why drive all the way to Colorado when I'll do it for you right here in Cali:confused:

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 07:37 AM
No, it`s not doomed ;) I just didnt want them to know that you had a plan ;) :D

uclahater
07-28-2004, 07:40 AM
No, it`s not doomed ;) I just didnt want them to know that you had a plan ;) :D
Maxi dont forget to cal Kimmy for advise to:D :p

lucky
07-28-2004, 07:41 AM
COWBOY - RIDE THAT PONEY - - HATER GIVING THE FURRY FOOTER TO MAXI -
MAXI - JUST SWITCH POSITIONS AND GIVE HIM A LITTE JET BLAST - ALL OVER THE FACE .... DIVERTER IN THE "up" POSITION - HAND ON THE WHEEL ...
HATER - I WOULDN'T MESS WITH MAXI - HIM HAVING ALL HIS ACTION IN VEGAS AND ALL - THAT MIGHT BE A TUFF NUT TO CRACK ...

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 07:44 AM
uclahater Let`s hear about this killer deal you call the fastest boat on water (Your Boat):rolleyes: how`s about a picture to go along with the Story. ;)

uclahater
07-28-2004, 07:53 AM
uclahater Let`s hear about this killer deal you call the fastest boat on water (Your Boat):rolleyes: how`s about a picture to go along with the Story. ;)
Ist been posted before :D Heres the scoop.
Boat is being completely redone and painted by Billy B( everything is done but paint) Motor that I bought was run once in an attempt to get the Kilo Record(117MPH)
The goal is to have it done and ready to race by next years season:D
Give me your E-mail address and I'll send you pics of where the boats at now:cool:

Roman 1
07-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I thought you said your boat would never be beaten by a wakker? Now you're not sure how fast it goes? There are outboards that can turn low 8s.
Hey, you want to see what my girlfriend looks like... rent the movie Species. I'm banging the woman who plays the alien.
Thats right Glastron Tom, Ive yet to be beat by a wacker thanks for paying attention. I know there are 8 sec "race Boat" wackers out there.:rolleyes: Well, I have a lake boat not a trailer queen race boat (thats right reverse psychology). With a pulley change I'm sure I could probably get into the 8's but like I said I haven't ran it through the lights...its a lake boat.:D
So Kim Hanson was in Species? Great catch Glastron Tom!:rolleyes: :D
btw I never claimed the 80 boat to be faster then everyone else, (that was you trying to put words in my mouth) only faster then jet cheeseball and his 90 mph parade.

You Te
07-28-2004, 12:52 PM
In your case dont you mean "Switch Hitting":D
Well, what's your sign and how much do you make a year.
You Te

You Te
07-28-2004, 12:59 PM
Hey roman, I have a lake boat and so do you, let's race at BBSP.
You Te

lucky
07-28-2004, 01:03 PM
Well, what's your sign and how much do you make a yeAR You Te
THAT WAS HAIR LARIOUS TON. :D

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lucky
[B]I thought I was You Tes only lover now IM pissed. QUOTE] :mad:
Obviously hes been cheaten on you:cry: :cry:

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:18 PM
Well, what's your sign and how much do you make a year.
You Te
My sign is "Exit only severe tire damage" :eek: and Im in printing so that pretty much qualifys me for welfare;)

MAXIMUS
07-28-2004, 01:25 PM
Why drive all the way to Colorado when I'll do it for you right here in Cali:confused:
Hater I would hand your ass to you bagel style... First I would toast ya, then spread a thick layer of cream load...ooopsss :rolleyes: I mean cheese on, then hit that biatch with a few dead fish & wella... instant toasted hata!!!:D

MAXIMUS
07-28-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by lucky
COWBOY - RIDE THAT PONEY - - HATER GIVING THE FURRY FOOTER TO MAXI -
MAXI - JUST SWITCH POSITIONS AND GIVE HIM A LITTE JET BLAST - ALL OVER THE FACE .... DIVERTER IN THE "up" POSITION - HAND ON THE WHEEL ...
HATER - I WOULDN'T MESS WITH MAXI - HIM HAVING ALL HIS ACTION IN VEGAS AND ALL - THAT MIGHT BE A TUFF NUT TO CRACK ...
I'm sorry did you say something about my nuts???:idea:

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:29 PM
I'm sorry did you say something about my nuts???:idea:
Luckys infactuated with You Tes nutts to:yuk: :yuk:

lucky
07-28-2004, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lucky
[B]I thought I was You Tes only lover now IM pissed. QUOTE] :mad:
Obviously hes been cheaten on you:cry: :cry:
THAT BASTARD !!!! GUESS YOUR MY BIATCH NOW --LOL

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by lucky
THAT BASTARD !!!! HATER CAN I BE YOUR BIATCH NOW --LOL
No:yuk: :yuk: But I here Kimmys lookin for a new one:D

MAXIMUS
07-28-2004, 01:33 PM
Thats right Glastron Tom, Ive yet to be beat by a wacker thanks for paying attention. I know there are 8 sec "race Boat" wackers out there.:rolleyes: Well, I have a lake boat not a trailer queen race boat (thats right reverse psychology). With a pulley change I'm sure I could probably get into the 8's but like I said I haven't ran it through the lights...its a lake boat.:D
So Kim Hanson was in Species? Great catch Glastron Tom!:rolleyes: :D
btw I never claimed the 80 boat to be faster then everyone else, (that was you trying to put words in my mouth) only faster then jet cheeseball and his 90 mph parade.
Roman you aren't in the market for a fresh hot out of the oven ass whippin with all the fixin's are ya??? I could even do it atkins style with the high protein low carbs secret sauce... you know... the kind where if it dosen't get all over the place it dosen't belong in your face!:D :D :D

lucky
07-28-2004, 01:35 PM
A SQUIRL HAS TO DO SOMTHING WITH HIS TIME :) NEXT TIME YOUR SWING'N - ON GURU'S STOP BY AND I'LL PACK YA A LUNCH :D :eek:

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:35 PM
Roman you aren't in the market for a fresh hot out of the oven ass whippin with all the fixin's are ya??? I could even do it atkins style with the high protein low carbs secret sauce... you know... the kind where if it dosen't get all over the place it dosen't belong in your face!:D :D :D
Maxi you better stop your gettin Lucky jealous again:D

lucky
07-28-2004, 01:44 PM
YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN TRAIN TOWN - i CALL CABOOS- YEA I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE A FREIGHT CAR :D SO KEEP LAY'N THE TRACK - BIG PAPA GOT YOUR BACK :cool: :eek: :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
07-28-2004, 02:59 PM
No:yuk: :yuk: But I here Kimmys lookin for a new one:D
I am, new to me.......( . )( . )... :D

You Te
07-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Hater,
Roland sez you're really hot.
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
07-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Hater,
You Te
I said his mom is really hot.

Roland the Fisherman
07-28-2004, 04:48 PM
My sign is "Exit only severe tire damage" :eek: and Im in printing so that pretty much qualifys me for welfare;)
Printing? .... your in PRINTING?.....what a fag.

uclahater
07-28-2004, 06:58 PM
Hater,
You Te
Thats what your and Rolands wifes told me:D :p

uclahater
07-28-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
Printing? .... your in PRINTING?.....what a fag.
Yep anyone in Printing takes it in the Ass sooner or later:cry: :cry: :cry:

You Te
07-28-2004, 07:41 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hater!
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
07-29-2004, 06:53 AM
Thats what your and Rolands wifes told me:D :p
My wife.......what a trash bag:(

Roland the Fisherman
07-29-2004, 06:55 AM