PDA

View Full Version : Tobtek .. . . . Spot Remover, wax, etc....

Lightning
07-26-2004, 12:36 PM
Toby,
Thanks for the samples of the spot remover. I used it and the interior cleaner this weekend, that stuff really works well - I was very impressed. Did not seem to strip the wax and pulled up all the water spots on the first go through. The micro fiber towels is where it's at - those rock.
I let Devra's brother use some on his boat as well and he was really impressed, said something like... "where can I buy this stuff, it's awesome."
:D

Havasu_Dreamin
07-26-2004, 12:48 PM
So, what is this stuff? Details, details, details..................

Lightning
07-26-2004, 12:56 PM
I don't know what is in this stuff, apparently a chemist developed it. All I know is that it works really good and I was fortunate enough to get a sample the other day to use on the boat.

Budget Baller
07-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Toby-
Your secret sauce works great. I used the interior cleaner as well. You need to hurry up and get this stuff on the market. You will do well with it. I saw Union Jack and gave him a bottle. I did not see anyone else other than V-bottom owners and you said it does not work on those......:D Just Kidding
Thanks- You will have a customer for life.
Did you find any dirt yesterday?

TOBTEK
07-26-2004, 03:11 PM
LIGHTNING/BudgetBAller.........REALLY GLAD you both like the products...(how about the transom cleaner BALLER?) Did either of you get any spotremover on a plastic piece like a rub rail? The product will actually "DRESS" vinyl and plastic without making it look to shinny. Its very scary bringing a new product to market, and I never knew sooooo much had to be done:eek: I'm just really excited because the products works so well. CANT WAIT to get everything going.
I can sell to "friends" at this point, as long as they can look past the crud packaging. And supply is very limited at this point, untill we get in our first 350 gallon min order from our manufacture....Will keep everyone up to date when product is ready. Hoping to set up most of the larger boat and watercraft dealers for easier retail accessability.
STILL working on a catchy name....MAYBE need to do a Forum contest for the best name, with mucho product prize for the winner:)
BALLER....looked at no less than 25 lots Sunday:rolleyes: CAN'T we just buy the lot across from you up on the hill for say 90K...IM IN;) 100K doesn't really get ya much anymore.......

Woodster
07-26-2004, 03:55 PM
Hey Tobtek id like to try some out as well..How can I get a hold of some?:)

Jrocket
07-26-2004, 03:57 PM
I was supposed to try it but for some reason my sample never showed up...3 weeks now.:D

TOBTEK
07-26-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
I was supposed to try it but for some reason my sample never showed up...3 weeks now.:D
DOOOOOOOOOOOOGH! I was in the garage this morning thinking I need to get yours, 77elimators, and Mr BIG's samples out.....sorry. I will, I promiss. Hey "J" if you do see "BUDGETBALLER" out there, I gave him a few extra16oz samples in sprayers.....get him in a head lock and make him give you some, or I'll hook up with you in the next few days when I bring MONEYPIT's new clubcar up that way.

TOBTEK
07-26-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Woodster
Hey Tobtek id like to try some out as well..How can I get a hold of some?:)
woodster, im actually going to be out at the river the weekend of AUG 20th and Laborday weeknd in Sept, Id be happy to set you up then or give me a call here at work 760-753-6301 and I can get you some sooner......Toby

Jrocket
07-26-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
DOOOOOOOOOOOOGH! I was in the garage this morning thinking I need to get yours, 77elimators, and Mr BIG's samples out.....sorry. I will, I promiss. Hey "J" if you do see "BUDGETBALLER" out there, I gave him a few extra16oz samples in sprayers.....get him in a head lock and make him give you some, or I'll hook up with you in the next few days when I bring MONEYPIT's new clubcar up that way.
Sure...Moneypit got a CC? Lets see some pics?

TOBTEK
07-26-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
Sure...Moneypit got a CC? Lets see some pics?
just a little stocker 48v elec....he's doing all the work on it.

fat rat
07-26-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
And supply is very limited at this point, untill we get in our first 350 gallon min order from our manufacture.
That should cover me for a while. :D.............I'm interested, whats it take to get some?

TOBTEK
07-26-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by fat rat
That should cover me for a while. :D.............I'm interested, whats it take to get some?
:D :D .......send me a P/M with your address and I can get you some out next week. We have another small batch coming.