PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fighter 3...

Totally IncapASSitated
04-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Who's watching??
Any early favorites??
Looks like its going to be a good season!!!!

RiverToysJas
04-06-2006, 09:52 PM
I'm watching the eye contact between Shamrock and Ortiz! :crossx:
Those guys are gonna go blows before July! ;)
RTJas :D

Ivan Dan
04-06-2006, 10:01 PM
I'm watching the eye contact between Shamrock and Ortiz! :crossx:
Those guys are gonna go blows before July! ;)
How about when Dana White brought them into the gym and they stood toe to toe...I thought here we go baby!!! This is gonna be a great season IMO.

RiverToysJas
04-06-2006, 10:03 PM
How about when Dana White brought them into the gym and they stood toe to toe...I thought here we go baby!!! This is gonna be a great season IMO.
Ken ignored it, but I thought that little dig from Tito when he won the coin toss was funny.
I've been a Shamrock fan from way back, so I'll be rooting for his team all the way.

XtrmWakeborder
04-06-2006, 10:12 PM
After Tito brought the mexican flag into the ring in one of his fights i never rooted for him again. Tito does seem to be more hands on, and has better coaches though which will help his team in the end.

Ivan Dan
04-06-2006, 10:15 PM
After Tito brought the mexican flag into the ring in one of his fights i never rooted for him again. Tito does seem to be more hands on, and has better coaches though which will help his team in the end.
He's a cocky SOB thats for sure. I agree...I think his training style and coaching methods will be better for the fighters.
On another note...I think he will have his hands full come April 15th when he takes on Forrest Griffin.

RiverToysJas
04-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Tito does seem to be more hands on, and has better coaches though which will help his team in the end.
I agree all the way around. Ken's coaching doesn't seem very .......... affective.
Maybe he'll warm up! My gut is telling me his team is not going to win.....so I guess I'm rooting for the underdog!

bignet
04-06-2006, 10:23 PM
I hate to say it but Team Shamrock is going down...Good coach, but it's not enough...Tito waving the mexican flag was cool, cuz the red, white and blue was right there with it!!!
bignet..aka Mexican/American :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
04-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Tito definitely gets my vote for being the more involved and effective coach!!
Doesn't look good when Shamrock's team is already questioning his coaching style and the asst. coaches he brought.

WetWillie
04-06-2006, 10:35 PM
My tivo stoppped :mad: :mad: 5 minutes to early!!!

bignet
04-06-2006, 10:36 PM
I agree...Check this out, I took a picture with Tito, he's freakin tall! He doesn't look that tall on TV. Not that means anything as a coach, but whatever. :crossx:
bignet

bignet
04-06-2006, 10:38 PM
I agree...Check this out, I took a picture with Tito, he's freakin tall! He doesn't look that tall on TV. Not that means anything as a coach, but whatever. :crossx:
bignetI see your drinking 1%, is that because you think you're fat? Napolean Dynamite

Totally IncapASSitated
04-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Kalib kicked Mike's a$$!!!
Got him on the ground and pounded him a few times and the ref stopped it.

Garrddogg
04-07-2006, 04:34 AM
Kalib kicked Mike's a$$!!!
Got him on the ground and pounded him a few times and the ref stopped it.
I think Kalib wins it

NOTALENT
04-07-2006, 05:05 AM
I think shamrocks team is going to take it. Although is coaching methods are not going to help much his fighters seem to have more expierience and backround....Hands on is always better, but it seems liks shamrock doesnt want to fight or get involved with anyone, but Tito. What the fock was shamrock thinking bringing in a NUTRITIONIST!!!!???
One of my early favorites would be Ed Harrdin. He was really working some of the guys and seems to be a good all around fighter with the "Eye of the tiger" :rollside:

Tequila-John
04-07-2006, 08:33 AM
The show kicked ASS. The show down was great!!!! Fun times ahead thats for sure

Totally IncapASSitated
04-07-2006, 09:02 AM
The show kicked ASS. The show down was great!!!! Fun times ahead thats for sure
Looks to be a great season in the making...been waiting for months for this show to come back on!!!!
Only reality show I watch!!!

pixilatedpussy
04-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Who's watching??
Any early favorites??
Looks like its going to be a good season!!!!
Tito...Tito...Tito!!! :220v: :rollside:

Totally IncapASSitated
04-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Tito...Tito...Tito!!! :220v: :rollside:
I see we have a Tito lover in da house :argue: How you doing Pixi? It's Friday!!!!!!
He's going to have his hands full next weekend fighting Forest Griffin and I'd put my $$$ on Forest :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
04-07-2006, 09:09 AM
I see we have a Tito lover in da house :argue: How you doing Pixi? It's Friday!!!!!!
He's going to have his hands full next weekend fighting Forest Griffin and I'd put my $$$ on Forest :crossx:
Hi baby! Im good! :rollside: I cant wait to watch next Sat fight!!!!!!!! TITO!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: He is gonna F u k some shiat up! :skull:

WYRD
04-07-2006, 09:10 AM
You must not have been at red room when Tito graced us with his presence...................wow he is a big MoFo!!!!

LAFD
04-07-2006, 09:13 AM
i hate tito i loved when randy couture mopped the floor with tito. i hope shamrock beats the crap outta him.

pixilatedpussy
04-07-2006, 09:13 AM
You must not have been at red room when Tito graced us with his presence...................wow he is a big MoFo!!!!
He graduated with me from Huntngton. He was big then. Hee hee! :p But a sweetheart.

Totally IncapASSitated
04-07-2006, 09:19 AM
He was big then. Hee hee! :p But a sweetheart.
Too much info!!!! LMAO :yuk: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
04-07-2006, 09:20 AM
He graduated with me from Huntngton. He was big then. Hee hee! :p But a sweetheart.
One of my best friends was a wrestler and won CIF in 1994. He wrestled 182's and is a freak of nature physically.(Benches close to 400lbs and is just ripped :220v: ) During our senior year they had a practice match with HB and he squared off with Tito...
He said that Tito made him feel like a little girl.Basicly threw him around and man handled him.He said he felt like he was a boy wrestling a man.

Ultra5150
04-07-2006, 09:23 AM
Make sure to set your Tivo to record an extra 15 minutes, it always goes past the hour and you end up missing the end of the fight.

Totally IncapASSitated
04-07-2006, 09:28 AM
No, I haven't seen him there...probably a good thing cuz I would have introduced him to Thunder and Lightning and hope he didn't get caught in the storm!!!! (Tito, if you are a lurker I was ONLY KIDDING!!!) LOL :p

NOTALENT
04-07-2006, 09:29 AM
One of my best friends was a wrestler and won CIF in 1994. He wrestled 182's and is a freak of nature physically.(Benches close to 400lbs and is just ripped :220v: ) During our senior year they had a practice match with HB and he squared off with Tito...
He said that Tito made him feel like a little girl.Basicly threw him around and man handled him.He said he felt like he was a boy wrestling a man.
My buddies older brother Taylor Pantell use to Spar with him and kick the shit out of him....This was when they were just out of high school...Taylor has stopped fighting since...and Tito has now evolved alot and is well rounded fighter. I see him alot in HB...He was cool at first then when UFC dropped his contract he was a punk...Now he is a nice guy again... :rollside:

NOTALENT
04-07-2006, 09:31 AM
No, I haven't seen him there...probably a good thing cuz I would have introduced him to Thunder and Lightning and hope he didn't get caught in the storm!!!! (Tito, if you are a lurker I was ONLY KIDDING!!!) LOL :p
haha...go to sleep focker!!! haha.. :D He would have made you his bitch~~!!!!! :rollside:

Totally IncapASSitated
04-07-2006, 09:41 AM
haha...go to sleep focker!!! haha.. :D He would have made you his bitch~~!!!!! :rollside:
No doubt about that...
<----Smart enough to know who to f@ck with and who not to, considering I have no wrestling, jui-jitsu, or MMA training other then what I learn watching this sh!t on TV while drinking a beer on the couch!!!!
But I have gone to Maverick's School of Bar Fighting!!! LOL hahaha

pixilatedpussy
04-07-2006, 09:45 AM
I bet!! LMFAO! :crossx: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
04-07-2006, 09:45 AM
You better run & hide now!!! LMFAO!

Totally IncapASSitated
04-07-2006, 09:48 AM
You better run & hide now!!! LMFAO!
I'm gonna go ahead and change my screenname now....hell my real name for that matter!!!!! LMAO :hammerhea

pixilatedpussy
04-07-2006, 09:54 AM
:220v: :220v: :220v: :rollside: :rollside: LMFAO!!!I'm gonna go ahead and change my screenname now....hell my real name for that matter!!!!! LMAO :hammerhea

NOTALENT
04-07-2006, 09:55 AM
No doubt about that...
<----Smart enough to know who to f@ck with and who not to, considering I have no wrestling, jui-jitsu, or MMA training other then what I learn watching this sh!t on TV while drinking a beer on the couch!!!!
But I have gone to Maverick's School of Bar Fighting!!! LOL hahaha
Haha..I hope to be attending Mavericks School of Bar Fighting soon enough....lol...
I have Grappling, and Muay Thai expierience. I want to try and start training with Gracie in Hawthorne..I just need to see if I get this promotion or not...

Brady Bunch
04-07-2006, 09:57 AM
I cannot stand Tito but he does have the best grappling coach in Dean Lister. Dean is a local here in San Diego and a friend. Kens philosphy about standing back and observing is bullschit. He is definetely a hands on and all over your face coach when I was training.

Waldo
04-07-2006, 10:09 AM
TUF3 should be good. I only watched the first show and will watch the other tonight.
Back in the day, I used to bartend in downtown HB and would see Tank Abbott all the time. He was definitely a bar-room-brawler!

NOTALENT
04-07-2006, 10:12 AM
TUF3 should be good. I only watched the first show and will watch the other tonight.
Back in the day, I used to bartend in downtown HB and would see Tank Abbott all the time. He was definitely a bar-room-brawler!
Hell yeah he is....He bluntly stated if it wasnt for UFC he would be in JAIL! He fights to hurt people...and loves doing it. :crossx:

XtrmWakeborder
04-07-2006, 11:09 AM
I hate to say it but Team Shamrock is going down...Good coach, but it's not enough...Tito waving the mexican flag was cool, cuz the red, white and blue was right there with it!!!
bignet..aka Mexican/American :crossx:
As am i, but where was the red white and blue? I don't remeber that. The fight i'm talking about was when he brought i think Vargas with him...

NOTALENT
04-07-2006, 11:21 AM
As am i, but where was the red white and blue? I don't remeber that. The fight i'm talking about was when he brought i think Vargas with him...
I know what your talking about....they should it on ultimate knockouts last night! :mad: