PDA

View Full Version : Big Ups To Cole Trickle

MAINEVENT
12-27-2005, 08:21 AM
Thanks Brandin for meeting me out here to get my ins straightened out... If anyones needs ins give this man a call definately hooked it up quick easy no BS and totally saved me some cash
Thanks Bro
PS carefull with Jens Broker fee though LOL

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 08:23 AM
Car insurance?

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 08:26 AM
that reminds me, brandin give me a call, i needs to ins both cars...... :D
whats the brooker fee? how many bottles? :D

MAINEVENT
12-27-2005, 08:29 AM
Car insurance?
Yup but i think he does other ins also

NOTALENT
12-27-2005, 08:32 AM
I plan on giving him a call once one of my last 2 tickets clear.... :220v: :rollside: I have heard nothing but good things about that focker!!! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-27-2005, 05:17 PM
Thanks Brandin for meeting me out here to get my ins straightened out... If anyones needs ins give this man a call definately hooked it up quick easy no BS and totally saved me some cash
Thanks Bro
PS carefull with Jens Broker fee though LOL
Alex,
Thanks for the kind words.We appreciate your business!! Your policy has been transfered and I have the ID card sitting on my desk.
I will fax you al of the paperwork tommorow morning if your avaliable.(Today has been really busy I thought it was 3:00 until I looked out the window!! :220v: )
Brandin
Jens a tough negotiator if I let her be involved with all of my deals I would never make any money!!!(I would get lots of Patron;) :idea: )

Cole Trickle
12-27-2005, 05:19 PM
that reminds me, brandin give me a call, i needs to ins both cars...... :D
whats the brooker fee? how many bottles? :D
I will call you tommorow. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
12-27-2005, 05:19 PM
I plan on giving him a call once one of my last 2 tickets call.... :220v: :rollside: I have heard nothing but good things about that focker!!! :crossx:
Let me know when your ready and I will get you taken care of. :)