PDA

View Full Version : Nubbs' new business venture, Big Country Carts

Nubbs
07-27-2004, 09:12 PM
Well, I've been working on this for quite some time now and I've finally got all my ducks lined up. I'm starting a small business called "Big Country Carts". I sell custom golf carts, parts, and accessories. I can do anything from a complete restoration to just selling parts to the "do it yourself" person. I sell parts and accessories for all the major golf cart brands, but my specialty is EZ-GO. I would love to have the opportunity to do business with my fellow hot boaters. Please email me or pm me with any questions, or if I can be of any help to you.
Big Country Carts
Custom Golf Carts, Parts, and Accessories
bigcountrycarts@yahoo.com
Thanks
Nubbs

Lake Pirate
07-27-2004, 09:19 PM
Get a website going.

MagicMtnDan
07-27-2004, 09:19 PM
Good luck with your new business! There's nothing like being your own boss, running your own business. And sometimes that's not a good thing. Cash flow is usually the toughest challenge and sales can also be a toughie. Stay positive and keep networking. Good luck!

Lake Pirate
07-27-2004, 09:27 PM
PM me. There is an immediate market available to you for some quick sales above and beyond the individual buyer. I'll fill you in privately.

Lake Pirate
07-27-2004, 09:29 PM
I didn't mean that as a negative aside to other members here. I just have to reveal private info about myself to help you.

Big_Gunz_
07-27-2004, 09:55 PM
Congrats and good luck with the new business. Once you get a website up, I'll take a look at your stuff. I'm looking for something the wifey and kids to ride around Glamis ie:Glamis Store and the Sand Mall.

Nubbs
07-27-2004, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the replies. I'm real excited, but I kind of got the butterflies in the stomach too.
I plan on doing a web site in the future. I already purchased the name "bigcountrycarts.com" back in January. I'd like to see how things go for a few months before I get the web site running though. I've got some local advertising and a good word of mouth network too.

MagicMtnDan
07-27-2004, 10:08 PM
Just my opinion but get a Web site up and running right away even if it's only a static page with your business info (products, services, etc.) and contact information!
People search the Web for stuff like yours all the time and those who do find out about you in "the real world" will probably check you out in the "virtual world" to see if you bothered to put up a Web site (it helps add a bit of credibility).
Don't wait - put up a page now and then upgrade it later.