PDA

View Full Version : Bored!

WriedtStuff
07-28-2004, 07:20 AM
My Stealth has been at the shop for over 2 weeks now waiting to the get motor installed.....I hate the waiting game....I got lots to do on the boat and this dead time is killing me...
I know, you guys are going to say why didin't I install the motor myself.....the answer is the I had a pending credit at the boat shop and I decided to let them do it since it would not come out of my pocket....and I will know everything is aligned properly.

Bryan Rose
07-28-2004, 07:46 AM
I was up at Pro Boat last week and took a look at your Stealth ...Sweet ride you got there. By the way they said you were putting a 460 BBF in it, What kind of power and what kind of speed you think you will get out of it? So far the boat looks great ,very clean. I remember the color issue you had with it , trust me the boat looks much better in person, actually kind of like the colors.
Keep us posted and good luck...
Bryan

WriedtStuff
07-28-2004, 11:32 AM
Hey Bryan,
Thanks for the kind words.....I have gotten used to the color...and you are right it is not as bad in person....everyone else that has seen it, liked it too.
I have no idea what kind of speed I will get....not really concerned about about it as long as it runs good and is reliable. I've had a tunnel hull before (Talon) with and outboard on it and it was really fast....I guess the Stealth will be fast enough to suit my needs for a while....at least until I get bored again.

WriedtStuff
08-05-2004, 08:03 AM
Still waiting....had to buy an old BMW project to give me something to do. I guess I will be testing the Stealth with a heavy coat on.