PDA

View Full Version : Morning/River/Boat Storage

Debbolas
04-07-2006, 07:39 AM
Hello, :)
I am soooooooooo happy today because we are FINALLY going to the lake,........(just HAD to rub that in) :p...... to our tenament on wheels (well they did take the wheels off)....... to our "wt" little slice of heaven...........to our home away from home........... our nirvana.............our last stand................our "hole in the wall" :D
anyway, does anyone know the name of the boat storage place on the 95, when your driving up from Katherines to Lake Havasu? It's on the right hand side and has a painting on the building of a water skier...it's pretty close to Bullhead............anyone? I thought it was Mohave Storage, but the phone lady has no listing for them............Thanks! :rollside:
Have a great day!
:D:D:D

Debbolas
04-07-2006, 08:39 AM
:D
Ahhell said it was 89 there:D:D:D
I've called Freedom Storage, Fort Mohave Storage (the place with the water skier on the side of the building), Lone Star Storage , Park Place Storage and Desert Lakes storage (they put your boat away and bring it out for you?)I'm going to call Access storage now......and the one you just mentioned.....will say hi to Pat:D
Do I really need a climate controlled storage place? Don't want my seats to melt;)
What are your thoughts on "barn" storage - where all the boats are together in a huge building as opposed to individual storage units??

Debbolas
04-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Thanks Tom!
You're the BEST!!
:D:D
(can I drive your new boat?);)