PDA

View Full Version : Baited Breath

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 10:05 AM
One can only wonder how the great Democratic white hope (John Kerry) will convert enough tightie righties to carry the vote after his big speech today?
Perhaps he could convert mountain man dan by threatening to blow up the world and poke the eyes out of asian men to prove our military might?
There is hope OG will be swayed by sending all the old people to Haiti?
Abolishing the right to protest, and taxing household pets, could surely pull a vote from rrrr?
Froggy might be attracted by building internment camps for gay flower shop owners and xenophiles?
I'm pretty sure hard-core ski would entertain a vote if we would just shoot anybody that didn't wear a John-Deere cap?
Mirvin would jump aboard in a heart beat if we sent all the Mexicans to mow yards at the GOP world headquarters.
And I'll guarantee and approval from Dr Eagle when Kerry's gives the nod to reducing our deficit by selling M-16's on ebay.

OGShocker
07-29-2004, 10:10 AM
:rolleyes:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-29-2004, 10:15 AM
you're funny. If he did all those things, he might get my vote (except in regards to rrrr's dog-phobia). Of course, he'd have to ditch his fugly obnoxious wife and start driving a pick-up truck, like this guy:
http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/FwFwFwFw20.jpg
Cool wife, cool truck. He represents me pretty good. :D

rrrr
07-29-2004, 10:16 AM
You been eating sardines again? The word is "bated".
From Dictionary.com:
bate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bt)
tr.v. bat·ed, bat·ing, bates
1.) To lessen the force or intensity of; moderate: “To his dying day he bated his breath a little when he told the story” (George Eliot).
2.) To take away; subtract.
Usage Note: The word baited is sometimes incorrectly substituted for the etymologically correct but unfamiliar word bated (“abated; suspended”) in the expression bated breath.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-29-2004, 10:18 AM
http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/rotflmao.gif http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/rotflmao.gif http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/rotflmao.gif

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 10:21 AM
From PirateDictionary.com:
bait ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bat)
tr.v. bait·ed, bait·ing, baits
1.) To lure a an internet poster
(Wilie the Weasel).
2.) To promote a response; play on words.
Usage Note: The Pirate baited rrr into going to the trouble to search dictionary.com because he didn't understand word play and double-entendre.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-29-2004, 10:24 AM
It's early, but I'm going for popcorn and beerhttp://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/drama.gif

rrrr
07-29-2004, 10:25 AM
Well, there's a typical liberal response. Uh, you made a mistake, but managed to come up with a warped justification for it and belittle me at the same time. How vacuous.
Trust me, I don't need to search for word spelling, meaning, or usage. I only provided the cut and paste for your edification.

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Sportin' Wood
It's early, but I'm going for popcorn and beerhttp://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/drama.gif
I'll have one if you're getting up :D

summerlove
07-29-2004, 10:27 AM
Interesting......;)

BarryMac
07-29-2004, 10:27 AM
One word HATERS...
gjb

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by rrrr
Well, there's a typical liberal response. Uh, you made a mistake, but managed to come up with a warped justification for it and belittle me at the same time. How vacuous.
Trust me, I don't need to search for word spelling, meaning, or usage. I only provided the cut and paste for your edification.
me thinks it may have been on purpose....
this guys posts seem to be pretty well thought out diatribes.
and prob meant bait as in hook....as in draw people in to play, seems to have worked ;)

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 10:32 AM
Typical conservative response to pretend they know what everyone else means. Thread titles are headlines einstein. I will use them accordingly. My next one might be "rrr voraciously voices verbocity but still doesn't get any."
Spell check that for me. Thanks in advance.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-29-2004, 10:35 AM
That's also a typical liberal response. Someone defends you and you smack them for it. :D Kinda like the man who holds the door open for the feminazi and she berates him for it saying she's capable of doing it herself.

summerlove
07-29-2004, 10:37 AM
Why, yes, I'd like butter on that popcorn!:D

OGShocker
07-29-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
Thanks in advance.

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Ummm...wood person, I was talkin' to the guy with all the "r's."
Instigating conversation in celebration of the surely enlightening Kerry speech (which is forthcoming) seems to have hit a lull? I am positive that his wisdom and humor will enamor you almost immediately and we'll pick up a couple votes from this site. Y'all don't seem like the type at all to vote a straight party ticket. I'm sure you are going to give him a fair shot. I'm excited to hear your almost guaranteed non predisposed opinions. (<--- double-negative I'm pretty sure.) Whatever happened to conjunction junction?

rrrr
07-29-2004, 10:54 AM
Sure. I'm going to listen to him tell all "his people" that they are going to get free stuff and life will be grand if he's elected.
His health care plan is estimated to cost over a trillion dollars by his campaign. What do you think the real price tag would be?
The freebies promised by the liberal left will be paid for by gouging people like me that already pay too much in taxes. I earned what I have without a bit of help from the Government, and I didn't work my azz off to give it back.
Eff Kerry.

rrrr
07-29-2004, 10:55 AM
This is a forum, chucklehead.

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 11:33 AM
The response was self directed although...I did have to explaun it to her.
I ralize this health care plan that you refer to prolly woldn't be free but I would love to see a link where Kerry discusses spending three trillion dollars on anything? (Other than a tummy tuck and breast lift for his wife.)

eliminatedsprinter
07-29-2004, 11:44 AM
The response was self directed although...I did have to explaun it to her.
I ralize this health care plan that you refer to prolly woldn't be free but I would love to see a link where Kerry discusses spending three trillion dollars on anything? (Other than a tummy tuck and breast lift for his wife.)
Kerry's health care proposal (to basically use the civil service health care plan) is a fake out. Dem's have been promising to support this (a good idea that's also supported by many rebublicians by the way) since 1991 (or sooner) and each time they got the oppertunity to do it (I know of 2x) they changed their mind. I'm not going to fall for this one from them again......

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 11:48 AM
After Hillary's near monkey trial resulting from her health care plan, you can hardly blame the dem's for being a tad trepidatious? While I appreciate your concern for the deficit and the high price of government, I was wondering if you had any idea what George Bush has spent to date? Sit down when you read it.

rrrr
07-29-2004, 12:06 PM
.....I would love to see a link where Kerry discusses spending three trillion dollars on anything?
I said "a trillion dollars", not three. Try to keep up.
Now, for the link...
Whee!!!! Free everything for everyone!!! (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/7/2/95009.shtml)

rrrr
07-29-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
Kerry's health care proposal (to basically use the civil service health care plan) is a fake out.
I'll agree with that. How stupid is this? (from the article I linked)
Kerry will let Americans have the same "range of affordable health care plans" that lawmakers get.
What a tool. The reason they are "affordable" (read 'free") to lawmakers is because my TAX MONEY PAYS FOR IT. If they extend that to millions, who's gonna pay?
I can't believe the stupidity of this guy and the things he says. Of course, it's scary to think that half our citizens can't see through this shlt.

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Geez... that tome had me going for a minute. Until I realized that it was the writers interpretation of several commercial blurbs by Kerry rolled into a nice tidy package by the speculating republican partisan spinster...er...I mean writer.
Speculation aside...I cannot find a comprehensive and understandable solution to health care by either party. Of course, you do realize that we all are paying health care for the indigent... right now? The erroneous spiel the writer is espousing does not take into consideration we are spending biliions of dollars a year supporting the indigent with no clear solution to the ever growing problem. Actuall Kerry's plan pulls in a few bucks by the impoverished to help pay for it. As you know, at the present time, anyone under the poverty level pays no taxes.

Dave C
07-29-2004, 12:35 PM
rrrr.... hey thats innuendo... he implied you are a dumb ass.
just like a liberal if somehow we don't "get" LP's lame ass play on words but instead think LP is NOT funny then we are stupid.
typical.
LP, I know I know, you crack yourself up............
From PirateDictionary.com:
bait ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bat)
tr.v. bait·ed, bait·ing, baits
1.) To lure a an internet poster
(Wilie the Weasel).
2.) To promote a response; play on words.
Usage Note: The Pirate baited rrr into going to the trouble to search dictionary.com because he didn't understand word play and double-entendre.

spectratoad
07-29-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Sportin' Wood
Oh Sensuous, Yes you Mrs. SW sensuous is up can you get me one too. :)

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 12:41 PM
C'mon... I'm not quite as funny as Rumsfeld wearing his Field Marshall outfit while he spanks Condoleeza with the Constitution but, I'm a close second.

Dave C
07-29-2004, 12:58 PM
thats the first sign that you have a problem..... thinking you are hilarious when no one else is laughing.;)

spectratoad
07-29-2004, 01:00 PM
That is what I always say, It is ok to talk to yourself but when you start laughing at your own jokes there may be a problem.:D :D

Dave C
07-29-2004, 01:03 PM
ya.... its like asking the person next to you if the voices in your head are bothering them.... same sort of thing.;)

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 01:10 PM
This show of love is encouraging. It's a shame the republican think tank can't see the brain trust around here scrambling to look up myopic. I'm sure they would appreciate your inability discuss anything but blind partisanship and shooting crippled squirrels with bb guns.

OGShocker
07-29-2004, 01:13 PM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, with bb guns.

Laughlin Drunk
07-29-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey! Don't knock shooting crippled squirrels with B.B. guns.

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 01:21 PM
Are we talking squirrels with walkers or just regular handicaps?

Scream
07-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Well now I'm a little pissed that I didn't make the original list, so for that I'm never talking to you agian.

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 01:33 PM
If you slam one Conservative you pretty much slam them all. Republicans are like those little Martians in the crane game on Toy Story. If you stop OG dead in his tracks with a multi-syallabic response, you pretty much shut down the entire party.

JustMVG
07-29-2004, 01:36 PM
LP are you like this when you go to the lake? Just start shit for no rhyme or reason, you come off to me as some punk first or second year Psych studuent coming on here just to piss people off, sometimes i just roll my eyes when i see a thread started by you, and then am amazed at myself for responding to it as i have done here, sometimes you make sense and i applaud you for it, but then a few lines down the thread you go off like a little kid.
MVG

rrrr
07-29-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Dave C
rrrr.... hey thats innuendo... he implied you are a dumb ass.
Yeah, I know. But I checked my WhoGivesAFukMeter and it didn't even move off the peg.
LP doesn't have any game.

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 01:45 PM
I'm not near as smart or witty as people that post "he has no game" as their entire argument. You're almost as good as the "blah, blah, blah guy?" Did y'all come in a set or were you purchased separately?
This is called responsive dialogue m&m. You can kiss each others ass on all six million other threads. Oh...you already did?

mirvin
07-29-2004, 01:53 PM
Exactly how did I get dragged into this??:p
It seems that whenever someone opens the door for LP to go on a leftist tirade he instead comes back with a response that would seem to knock the left and at the same time blasts the right.........
What are you, some sort of "moderate"???;) Or just playing the good ol lefty "don't show you're true colors" game:D at least around here you get the whole of how people feel about the issues, not just a smokescreen meant to pursuade people into a blissful slumber.
mirvin - thinks everyone's welcome as long as they follow the law.............escpecially Mexicans:)

Jeanyus
07-29-2004, 01:56 PM
Medical care costs are skyrocketting, a major contributer is malpractice insurance.
Let me get this straight, if I vote for 2 trial lawers for president, they are going to fix this problem?

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 01:57 PM
makes me think I need to take a road trip w/my little 29 and check out lake texoma and this guys bar :D

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 02:08 PM
It's pretty hard to get me in a political conversation IRL. I am usually drunk on cheap wine and kicking small animals. That reminds me... I need to wash my tractor for the Klan rally tonight!

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 02:09 PM
I need to wash my tractor for the Klan rally tonight!
Hope its a John-Deere :D

mirvin
07-29-2004, 02:12 PM
Ha ha ha!! I get it!! See, cuz we must all be biggots and nazi's if we see through the lefty bs;)
That's a good'n Kooter:p
mirvin

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 02:13 PM
Only traitors drive Kubota's.
It would be nice to meet someone off the boards. Bring some two by fours and gasoline and we'll reminisce about the good 'ol days and why George Wallace never got a fair shot.

mirvin
07-29-2004, 02:20 PM
Good lord in the morning Lake Pirate, what in the cripe are you talking about???
mirvin;)

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 02:24 PM
Where's that dictionary guy? There's no way "cripe" is a word. I looked through my satanic handbook and my communist manifesto and could find no record of it.
I've heard of chitlins.
Croppy.
Crock and crap but...not cripe? Don't the criminals in Oz say crikey?

mirvin
07-29-2004, 02:27 PM
Where's that dictionary guy? There's no way "cripe" is a word. I looked through my satanic handbook and my communist manifesto and could find no record of it.
I've heard of chitlins.
Croppy.
Crock and crap but...not cripe? Don't the criminals in Oz say crikey?
Oh it is a word!! If I say it enough and you repeat it, it will soon be in the handbook!!;)
Cripe!! I think it's an amalgumation of tripe and crap.........
mirvin;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-29-2004, 02:49 PM
Well, since there were four posts in between rrrr's post and yours I got confused. You should have been more specific.
I think you're way to into this campaign. Take a breath, we have three full months to go. I still think you're funny though. Rude and condescending, but funny. "Wood Person" . . . LOL . By the way, I have a John Deere and like cheap wine--guess we won't be hooking up any time soon, since it appears you don't like rednecks. It must be hell living in Tex/Okalahoma ( is that a new state?) and not liking rednecks
Oh, one more thing . . .
http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/thefinger.gif
I'm leaving now, so flame all you want.:p

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 02:54 PM
Ahhh... the duality of reverse psychology is once again lost on the masses.
If it weren't for rednecks, trailer parks and '66 Chevy trucks with rusted out beds...there'd be no "Tex/oma." We still wear silk shirts with big collars. Jerry Springer opened an office here for his producers to keep us off airplanes. Jeff Foxworthy quit writing his own material and just reads from our paper. Ma'am.

Dave C
07-29-2004, 03:28 PM
babble again.....
read carefully, the medication bottle says take one EVERY DAY.
please no more cracking yourself up without taking your medication first.
thanks.
Ahhh... the duality of reverse psychology is once again lost on the masses.
BTW whats a tractor?;)

eliminatedsprinter
07-29-2004, 04:08 PM
After Hillary's near monkey trial resulting from her health care plan, you can hardly blame the dem's for being a tad trepidatious? While I appreciate your concern for the deficit and the high price of government, I was wondering if you had any idea what George Bush has spent to date? Sit down when you read it.
There is a great example of what I'm talking about. Whem Bill Clinton ran he promised to do the same as what Kerry/Edwards are currently proposing and use the CS plan. But instead they came up with her awful mess. One of my best friends was on Hillary's heath care team that developed that mess. It would have been so simple for them to do the right thing. There were also some very bright people who begged them to do it to.....But noooooo.....During the first 2 years they only wanted to do what their left leaning base wanted them to do. After the elections in 94 when they lost their majority in congress, they only wanted to do what the polls told them to do... They never cared what was best for our nations health care system. I agree it was a monkey trial, because it was a monkey that was being tried.......

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 04:20 PM
Maybe I missed all the facts because I was in Bali Bali spending all the loot I usurped from the the first Bushs' no more taxes plan but... didn't Hillary completely follow through on her health care plan until she was shot down by congress? Didn't she also create a revisionist plan based on Slick Willie's campaign that was also considered non reviewable by the newly conservative congress? I miss a lot when I'm on those foo-foo coconut drinks.

JustMVG
07-29-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm not near as smart or witty as people that post "he has no game" as their entire argument. You're almost as good as the "blah, blah, blah guy?" Did y'all come in a set or were you purchased separately?
This is called responsive dialogue m&m. You can kiss each others ass on all six million other threads. Oh...you already did?
Thank you so much LP for the explanation of the obvious to me, without your witty banter and oh so polite ways i wonder how we all make it thru the day with consulting you first.
Mike VG

JustMVG
07-29-2004, 04:34 PM
LP is this just a game for you? To get arguments going over political stuff, or is it your perceived sense of ego, that make you post here, yes the Sandbar is for open conversation but c'mon evryday it's something new/old being brought up, yeah Hillary's bill was blocked and yes the Dems will promise to get it pushed thru again, and the same could be said about things said during the Bush campaign of 99/00 but things come up in congress and the senate and oh well thats the way it goes, if you didn't like the way it went vote the person out Pres. down to Senate and Congress, but the average Dem out there says ANYONE but Bush, tells me alot that the best they're going to be able to put up against bush are the 2 Johns.
Well this should be a great vote, and i can only imagine the one digit percent voter turnouts #'s the news will spew out.

eliminatedsprinter
07-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Maybe I missed all the facts because I was in Bali Bali spending all the loot I usurped from the the first Bushs' no more taxes plan but... didn't Hillary completely follow through on her health care plan until she was shot down by congress? Didn't she also create a revisionist plan based on Slick Willie's campaign that was also considered non reviewable by the newly conservative congress? I miss a lot when I'm on those foo-foo coconut drinks.
She came up with a plan, but it was nothing like what was promised and the revised plan was no better.
P.S. I have got and continue to get enough from my Bush tax breaks to get a great exotic vacation if that is how I wish to spend it and my wife and I have a combined income of well under 100K a year. If you are being sarcatic and you didn't, you need to get a new tax preparer, shoot we just use H&R Block and we did great on our taxes last year, and less is taken from my check each pay period to boot. That wimpy tax cut is the best thing an individual president (in my lifetime) ever gave me or my family.

Scream
07-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Hillary's a Gash. Follow through with "her" plan? Maybe Whitewater but not health care. She never accomplished anything, and that cannot be blamed on Congress. IMHO The poor people of New York got duped when she was allowed to buy a house there and run for office. Residency should mean something afterall.
Scream <--- Hillary hater extraordinaire

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 04:59 PM
I guess y'all won't be joining me at the inauguration? We're havin' black-eyed peas. It's not too late to change your minds? I'll put in a good word for ya with Hillary. She's no Ann Richards but she certainly is the second most influential and outspoken lady of the new millenium.
CLINTON AND CLINTON IN 2012

Rexone
07-29-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Laughlin Drunk
Hey! Don't knock shooting crippled squirrels with B.B. guns.
I recently started trapping and transporting squirrells out of my yard because they're eating all my stuff. I take em down the street a couple miles and drop em off. A humane trap of course. There's no one saying I can't do it and I'm figuring why let em eat my plants when they can eat stuff down the street.
I'm considering getting "Vincente Fox" embroidered on my shirts next week.

07-29-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Scream
. IMHO The poor people of New York got duped when she was allowed to buy a house there and run for office. Residency should mean something afterall.
Scream <--- Hillary hater extraordinaire She is known as a carpet-bagger.

Jrocket
07-29-2004, 05:17 PM
Good idea,that thing was pretty dirty at the last meeting.

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 05:20 PM
I am very pleased to hear some folks use humane traps. I wish it were a law? Mebbe when we turn this crazy society into the Utopian Socialist State we so desire at our secret meetings, I can have it made into law along with my idea to force sailboaters to move to Europe? Possibly France?

Tinkerer
07-29-2004, 05:23 PM
KERRY IS AN ADULTEROUS PIG.
He will also say ANYTHING to get a vote.
At least with GW you know what you get.
AN HONEST MAN.........................................
AND
ONE THAT WILL DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY.

angry dad
07-29-2004, 05:24 PM
now your thinking!!

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 05:25 PM
But with what?

N2Lake
07-29-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by dicudmore
makes me think I need to take a road trip w/my little 29 and check out lake texoma and this guys bar :D
Stop by and get me on the way. We can also go see what motor builder extraordinarie Leon Derebery is up to.

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 05:36 PM
Leon and Flash are going to be at my place September 5th. They're Republicans so you'll love them. I'm not sure but I may have a shot at bringing Flash over to the dark side? You think?

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by LoneStarRage
Stop by and get me on the way. We can also go see what motor builder extraordinarie Leon Derebery is up to.
Sounds good.....
We taking your boat also or just mine?

N2Lake
07-29-2004, 06:51 PM
Leon and Flash are going to be at my place September 5th. They're Republicans so you'll love them. I'm not sure but I may have a shot at bringing Flash over to the dark side? You think?
Sounds fun, would love to knock back a few cold ones with ya. I will not argue politics with you though, too much like wrestling a pig in a mud hole. You both get muddy and you soon realize the pig enjoys it.

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 07:30 PM
Kewl. Y'all gonna be in the poker run or just getting drunk with me, or both?

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 07:39 PM
Kewl. Y'all gonna be in the poker run or just getting drunk with me, or both?
drunk, and a poker run....
I like this lake already :D

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 07:46 PM
Big Guns. Winner take all. I don't even take a marina cut. Every cent goes to the boaters. Prolly 30 to 60 grand.

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 07:48 PM
Big Guns. Winner take all. I don't even take a marina cut. Every cent goes to the boaters. Prolly 30 to 60 grand.
when is this shindig??
We're gonna need a bigger boat, and more engines :D
That 29's a toy for Texoma :D

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 07:54 PM
As you know, you could win in a canoe. I ran it last year in my 27 Fountain and didn't look too ridiculous. This year I might ride in a friends 32 Skater with twin Vipers. Might be cool?

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 07:57 PM
yeah that'd make for a nice boat ride :D

N2Lake
07-29-2004, 08:30 PM
when is this shindig??
We're gonna need a bigger boat, and more engines :D
That 29's a toy for Texoma :D
Dan I'll just leave mine at the house if you want to make the pull, otherwise I could pick you up at the airport and we could go watch it in my dinghy :cool:

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 08:32 PM
ok when is this alleged poker run....
I gotta hit the new boss up for some vaca time.

N2Lake
07-29-2004, 08:33 PM
As you know, you could win in a canoe. I ran it last year in my 27 Fountain and didn't look too ridiculous. This year I might ride in a friends 32 Skater with twin Vipers. Might be cool?
I really hate to hijack this political thread to talk about boats but doesn't Leon run a 32 Skater or is he in a 36 something now. He built a blown 454 for me about 15 years ago, it is slated for street duty in the near future.

N2Lake
07-29-2004, 08:33 PM
ok when is this alleged poker run....
I gotta hit the new boss up for some vaca time.
Yeah I will need to start greasing the door hinges here too. :D

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 08:54 PM
Labor Day Weekend. September 4th to be specific. Leon's driving a v-hull. Not sure what it is? Might be a custom but looks kinda like a Fountain. Gordon has a thru-hull though. Twin turbines. He owes me a ride but I think he might still be too hurt to drive. He says he'll make it. The guys a trooper. Y'all can come any time and it's fun. The only politics you'll hear is the pro's and con's of idiots making wake in the marina.

N2Lake
07-29-2004, 08:55 PM
Looks like the boat conversation killed the thread, oops. :D

N2Lake
07-29-2004, 08:58 PM
The only politics you'll hear is the pro's and con's of idiots making wake in the marina.
I have some definate opinions on that. I am sure whatever Leon is in will be set on kill.

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 09:03 PM
He was first in last year. 'Course he drives like a bat out of hell. I heard his boat will do 160-165? I dunno? 120 is pretty fast to me.

JustMVG
07-29-2004, 09:17 PM
The only politics you'll hear is the pro's and con's of idiots making wake in the marina. [/B][/QUOTE]
Finally something we agree on LP, finally:D :D , Mike VG

MagicMtnDan
07-29-2004, 09:19 PM
Whatya call a liberal, left-wing, master-baiter troll on the Sandbar?
Lake Pirate. He's like a hemorrhoid that won't go away.

Phat Matt
07-29-2004, 09:30 PM
Here's my political contribution...
http://www.blackboxentertainment.com/flag%20bikini.jpg

PlyaPlya22
07-29-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by angry dad
now your thinking!!
with "brains" like those hanging around, who couldn't think:D

gnarley
07-29-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Tinkerboater
At least with GW you know what you get.
AN HONEST MAN.........................................
AND
ONE THAT WILL DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY.
What??? Honest??? He's a F**K'n Politician and as two faced as they come. Protect us from what? The Taliban, Iraq or Usama Bin Laden? The Taliban weren't much of a threat, Iraq had not directly threatened us and we still haven't found WMD's yet and may never find them, though I think they're buried somewhere. Bin Laden is a threat and we still don't have him or many of the Al-Qaeda followers who we need protection from.
Are we any safer? Maybe and maybe not, only time will tell. They won't crash any planes into a building again anytime soon but they will find some other way to surprise us just like they did then. So how can we be safer from what we don't know?
I don't feel any safer but I am not afraid.
I hear you, sorry but I certainly don’t agree.

JustMVG
07-29-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
Here's my political contribution...
http://www.blackboxentertainment.com/flag%20bikini.jpg
Now those are WMD's White Mens Desires!!!