PDA

View Full Version : Spam*** Dog needs home

topless
07-29-2004, 10:14 AM
The lady I rent my apartment to needs to find a home for one of her dogs. She looks like a border collie mix about 2 years old. She is shy at first but not mean, never nips or bites and gets along with other dogs. The reason she has to find a new home is because of our lovely neighbor told the city she has too many dogs. (she has 3) Anyway, if you are interested.............
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/956Lady-med.jpg

Lightning
07-29-2004, 10:24 AM
Was this the one she loved the least of the 3?
That's a bummer that she had to get rid of the dog - I'd be pissed.

topless
07-29-2004, 10:28 AM
No, she loves the dog but has had the other two longer. The neighbor is an asshole. no one in the neighborhood likes him. Thats ok, his turn will come one day and she is pissed.

Havasu Cig
07-29-2004, 02:00 PM
I would move first then get some payback on the neighbor, but that's just me.

Boozer
07-29-2004, 02:18 PM
I'm local to you and an expert in the field of tormenting sh*tty neighbors to the point that they will pack up and move away. If you'd like my services please let me know. For an HBF member all services rendered will be free of charge.

Her454
07-29-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
I'm local to you and an expert in the field of tormenting sh*tty neighbors to the point that they will pack up and move away. If you'd like my services please let me know. For an HBF member all services rendered will be free of charge.
How far do you travel?
:D

Scream
07-29-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by topless
No, she loves the dog but has had the other two longer. The neighbor is an asshole. no one in the neighborhood likes him. Thats ok, his turn will come one day and she is pissed.
Sounds like that neighbor needs a dozen eggs...one at a time right upside the house.
My brother is an asshole, but he has perfected the art of launching an egg with the trajectory that makes it almost impossible to detect the origin of the huevo. Makes one hell of a mess too...
Deb and I moved into a house in Fontucky with 3 kids and 2 dogs. We had Shelties (mini lassies). One morning we went out to find a post it note on her car that said our dogs have been barking so badly that they are keeping the neighbors up and that we need to take care of them. This happened twice. Our dogs never bark.
One afternoon a dog catcher comes to the door. Tells us our neighbor (can't say which one, but looks toward thier house) complained about a noisy dog. He took one look at our dogs and then said that we will not have another complaint. He then went to the neighbors house and told them that if they ever make another complaint, they were going to be cited...
There has been at least one asshole in every neighborhood we've been in and luckily we've outlasted each one in turn. Tell her to bide her time, dicks like that usually burn all thier bridges and have to move.

topless
07-29-2004, 03:12 PM
This guy is a total peice of work.
Fisrt of all, he has too many horses on his property and so when he reported the dog, he moved some of them out. My neighbors say he moved them back now but we can't see them from my property. They hate him because once there was a hole in their common fence and one of their goats got into his yard. He brought it back ranting and raving. They had their gardener fix the fence but before the gardener could get there, his dogs got into their yard and killed both of their goats. He then took the goats collars off and put them on his dogs!!!!!!!
They also throw horse shoes into another neighbors yard.
Too many horror stories to tell but you get the idea. Oh yea, when I first moved in, he came over and complained about my basset hound barking and his girlfriend said if she didn't shup up she would shoot her!

Scream
07-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Those horse shoes need to end up through his windows, IMO.
What an asshole.
Maybe he's just hypoglycemic...nnnnaaaahhh, he's just an asshole.

KACHINA KEN
07-29-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by topless
The lady I rent my apartment to needs to find a home for one of her dogs. She looks like a border collie mix about 2 years old. She is shy at first but not mean, never nips or bites and gets along with other dogs. The reason she has to find a new home is because of our lovely neighbor told the city she has too many dogs. (she has 3) Anyway, if you are interested.............
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/956Lady-med.jpg
That neighbor needs an ass whooping, heartless douche. Look at that face lil cutie.....

Wakker
07-29-2004, 03:55 PM
2 or 3 of our neighbors are assholes like that. One called OCAC becuase I had my dog in MY YARD without a leash, and she did it several times. Another neighbor threatened to shoot my dog if I didn't keep him on my property (which I do) but we plumbed his ass up and it hasn't happened since. Some people just need an attitude adjustment once in a while...

Jrocket
07-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Too may dogs...........your whole neighborhood is dogs and horses?WTF?

topless
07-30-2004, 09:22 AM
He is just an asshole. The dog used to sleep in the house but since he reported to Animal control that there were too many dogs, Nancy has been keeping her out at night. She likes to bark too...............all night long. I sure hope asshole is has earplugs since there is no noise ordinance in Norco and our his bedroom window backs up to our back yard.:D

victorfb
07-30-2004, 10:09 AM
keep the pup and get a permit for three dogs. atleast go make sure there is a two dog max in your area. sounds like crap to me. most places that allow farm animals also allow more than two dogs. you couldnt get me to give up ANY of my dogs.

topless
07-30-2004, 10:13 AM
There is a 4 dog max here but I myself have 2 small house dogs and she has 3 so she has to find a home for one. It seems silly since we can have 5 horses.

victorfb
07-30-2004, 11:26 AM
just tell them the 5th dog is a goat. it will be up to them to pay for the DNA test.

Phat Matt
07-30-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by victorfb
just tell them the 5th dog is a goat. it will be up to them to pay for the DNA test.
lol
Yeah, just strap some horns on. :D

topless
07-30-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
lol
Yeah, just strap some horns on. :D
I think I have some laying around somewhere.:rolleyes:

OkieDave
07-30-2004, 01:42 PM
I could take the dog if you could get it to Oklahoma. I have 30 acres and my best dog is a Border Collie and he's gettin really old.
Do you think she'd kill chickens? I have two other dogs.

topless
08-02-2004, 10:02 PM
Bump.........................................
Okay, the pup has posters up in Norco as of this morning. She is such a sweet dog and I really want her to have a good homE. If you are interested, please let me know. She is a very loving dog. Likes cats, kids,other dogs and large farm animals.:D

MudPumper
08-02-2004, 10:12 PM
Put a flaming bag of dog shi t on the dudes porch and ring da bell!!

topless
08-02-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Put a flaming bag of dog shi t on the dudes porch and ring da bell!!
That still won't help to find Lady a new home.:frown: