PDA

View Full Version : Identification....

welk2party
07-29-2004, 12:47 PM
We have discussed many times on how to identify fellow board members while on the lake. So I am working on a flag that I will fly on my boat while parked that will say, "Forum Member" or something like this.

OGShocker
07-29-2004, 12:49 PM
Instead of waving just throw a shocker at every boat you see. It is bound to work once in a while...

welk2party
07-29-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Instead of waving just throw a shocker at every boat you see. It is bound to work once in a while...
My wife won't let me. She does not like the shocker too much.

spectratoad
07-29-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
That will work one or two ways. You will either find a board member or hook up with someone who likes that.:D

Todd969
07-29-2004, 01:03 PM
Did anyone else get the HBF Sandbar stickers?
I think a flag is a good idea for the channel or sandbar.

OGShocker
07-29-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
That's because she doesn't know me.;)

carbonmarine
07-29-2004, 01:13 PM
How about a Red Bandana tied to the ring hook on the front of your boat and one on the back........ just a suggestion. Everyoen has these laying around.... its just that Summers actually has a gold Star and or Sickle & Hammer on his ....
Just an idea.....pick any color....
Rick32
http://www.atlaspartyrental.com/atlas_data/images/large_red_bandanna.jpg

RiverDave
07-29-2004, 01:34 PM
Y'all could just go out and buy RiverRatLife shirts.. :D
As well we have RRL Flags too. There's a big one flying off the billy burger in Havasu. ;) :)
RD

Todd969
07-29-2004, 02:53 PM
You know boat names work too.

Big_Gunz_
07-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Y'all could just go out and buy RiverRatLife shirts.. :D
As well we have RRL Flags too. There's a big one flying off the billy burger in Havasu. ;) :)
RD
The t-shirt is a good idea, but when its 100 plus on the river, I normally don't have a t-shirt on.
I have to agree with the flag or a sticker on the boat to identify HBF members.

crazyeric
08-02-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
....maybe you're doing it wrong?

91nordic29
08-03-2004, 07:32 AM
purple bandana in the ring on the front sounds good. even though red and blue ones are common around the house, i wouldnt want to be mistaken for some gang banger.:eek!:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
08-03-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
How about a Red Bandana tied to the ring hook on the front of your boat and one on the back........ just a suggestion. Everyoen has these laying around.... its just that Summers actually has a gold Star and or Sickle & Hammer on his ....
Just an idea.....pick any color....
Rick32
http://www.atlaspartyrental.com/atlas_data/images/large_red_bandanna.jpg
You are going to get us shot!:D I gave mine up when Skid-Row went out in the 80s.