PDA

View Full Version : Towel racks and all...it's SOLD!!

ChetCapoli
07-29-2004, 01:47 PM
the ChetCapoli boat is sold and should i say...the end of a ***boat message board era :D. The towel racks were the clincher btw.

superdave013
07-29-2004, 01:54 PM
So are you moving into something else?
Spill the beens chet. What ya got cooking?

HalletDave
07-29-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ChetCapoli
the ChetCapoli boat is sold and should i say...the end of a ***boat message board era :D. The towel racks were the clincher btw.
Chet, say it ain't so!:eek: :D

Jake W
07-29-2004, 02:13 PM
SuperD last Chet told us he has a big Eliminator Cat.
Jake

Hustler
07-29-2004, 02:57 PM
Well it does not suprize me at all. Hell if Chet was dumb enough to build it I'm sure his inbreed cousin is no smarter for buying it:rolleyes: :D

Duane HTP
07-29-2004, 04:20 PM
And you know he told the guy who bought it that the pump was in great shape, because it had one of those gimmick wear rings in it. HA HA HA!

Windy
07-29-2004, 05:24 PM
Congrats Chet.

Jordy
07-29-2004, 06:34 PM
Bye.

sanger mike
07-29-2004, 09:50 PM
did you tell the proud new owner about us here on the fourms, hell that boat is a leagend around here.:) he might need some help.

HBjet
07-30-2004, 10:02 AM
Congrats Chet!
Now watch him show up to the CBBB with a very light weight 18' CP, all alum motor running 110+ and for shits and giggles, a towel rack on the back! Oh, and a MPD pump he had Jack build for him some time ago which consists of mostly Legend parts!
HBjet:)

XClutchboy725
07-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by HBjet
Congrats Chet!
Now watch him show up to the CBBB with a very light weight 18' CP, all alum motor running 110+ and for shits and giggles, a towel rack on the back! Oh, and a MPD pump he had Jack build for him some time ago which consists of mostly Legend parts!
HBjet:)
ROTFLMAO That's fricken hilarious!

Ken F
07-30-2004, 10:49 AM
Don't go away mad
Just go away.
Ken F

Cs19
07-30-2004, 08:42 PM
the ChetCapoli boat is sold
I feel sorry for the shmuck that bought that POS.
Bye Chet.

MarKist
07-30-2004, 09:13 PM
shit!..knowing Chet he's probley sitting back laughing his ass off and saying" haha "SUCKERS"let me see what kind of shit I get started "you know typical Chet BULLSHIT!!
MarKist

ChetCapoli
07-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by cs19
I feel sorry for the shmuck that bought that POS.
Bye Chet.
Oh OK dude....with a little tweaking if i had time it was a 90mph boat for sure. Made people think twice about jetboats around here for sure. I had to get a prop though, bigger tunnel needs a prop to go fast, just a fact. Anyways, everything was redone in that boat for gods sake..... It sold COMPLETE less long block. MSD, headers mounts etc.....guy had it in the water 2 days later...all for $4000.00. ALMOST what i had in it, not LESS than i had in it. Can you say that CS19??? Hey KenF...sorry if my wallet is a little "heavier" than your right about now....:D Where's the CEO "support group"decal on the side btw???
CHET

Cas
07-30-2004, 11:10 PM
guy had it in the water 2 days later...
CHET
did it go 90?

Duane HTP
07-31-2004, 06:12 PM
with a little tweaking if i had time it was a 90mph boat for sure.
Bullshit!

Taylorman
07-31-2004, 07:46 PM
Oh OK dude....with a little tweaking if i had time it was a 90mph boat for sure. Made people think twice about jetboats around here for sure. I had to get a prop though, bigger tunnel needs a prop to go fast, just a fact. Anyways, everything was redone in that boat for gods sake..... It sold COMPLETE less long block. MSD, headers mounts etc.....guy had it in the water 2 days later...all for $4000.00. ALMOST what i had in it, not LESS than i had in it. Can you say that CS19??? Hey KenF...sorry if my wallet is a little "heavier" than your right about now....:D Where's the CEO "support group"decal on the side btw???
CHET
Dude, why is everything always about money with you. One thing i notice about you is that you are always downing others who actually spend money on their boats and you make it seam like they are spending their last dollar to make their boat go 2 mph faster. Who cares if HBjet spent $400 on converting an A bowl to a split bowl, who cares how much money CS19 spent on that bad as Daytona, who cares that i spend $200 moving my steering to the top left on my E pump, who cares how much money KenF spent on his new boat. How do you these guys aren't millionaire CEO's out in California. Just because your some poor ass backwoods West Virginia trailer park jackass who has toilet paper holders on his pos jet boat that you never posted pictures of, does not mean you have to down people who take serious pride in making their boats into bad ass boats by spending a little money on them. Chet you suck. Go back to ****ing your sister so we don't have to listen to your stupid ass any longer. Go away.

matt1
07-31-2004, 09:48 PM
Dude you gota use ph now to spell F u c k or the edit thing gets you :D

ChetCapoli
08-01-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Taylorman
Dude, why is everything always about money with you. who cares that i spend $200 moving my steering to the top left on my E pump
First off taylorman...your an idiot(especially to come on here and talk like that) Facts is one thing...trailerparks in W VA. is another(i dont even live there) I did almost all of the work myself INCLUDING practically redesigning the bottom. Can you do that?? I doubt it...you can get suckered into spending $200 on a steering relocate though....by the way WHAT or should i say HOW should it cost $200 for an extension, plug(for the old hole) and splashwell mount. I did the same thing as you(looks better) and it didnt cost nearly that. You are either a fool to some salesmans BS(i wonder who that might be?) or you like i said... are just an idiot.
who cares how much money KenF spent on his new boat. How do you these guys aren't millionaire CEO's out in California.
I dont care..i just dont understand the logic in how he goes about it. He is just a pawn for the promotor is all. Again another way of "directing" people not in the know to go to one shop over another. This isnt the "donut club" board anymore..it's the "support group for the promotor"board. My how things change. If he got a deal on this new boat as in the steal of a lifetime is one thing but to just rant and rave about something that he overpaid for is beyond me. YOu should know you never get you money back on something new(its not cheap to build a new boat) so what's the point of going on 3 boards cheerleading about it. I remember him saying "i have never seen such a clean installation ever not even on a race boat"...yea sure....whatever you say. More support group bullshit. Guess he's never been to costa mesa eh??? Ever seen a black and orange edge out of michigan with a blower motor in it??? NOW THAT IS SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.
Just because your some poor ass backwoods West Virginia trailer park jackass who has toilet paper holders on his pos jet boat that you never posted pictures of, does not mean you have to down people who take serious pride in making their boats into bad ass boats by spending a little money on them. Chet you suck. Go back to ****ing your sister so we don't have to listen to your stupid ass any longer. Go away.
Now is this really necessary?? Where is MR MIKEY(GO REX!!!) the edit guy when guys like you post this? I never post this. I just tell you like it is is all. If you dont want to look for a deal its your problem and ignorance not me(like a $200 steering relocate, why not spend the money towards your place diverter instead?:rolleyes:.) Your just caught up in all the hype. It's ok for you to call my boat a POS yet you never saw pics of it? Where were you over a year ago when i posted them??? Not here obviously. i dont need to post them over and over as it's not necessary. If you want to see it, i send you an email. Otherwise that the way it is. You will never be faster than my 87 on the GPS anyways without paying someone big bucks to do it.
As far as bullshit on the 90?? It was 87...so what's 3mph with a little shoe or loader work(maybe a little more bottom work?hmmm). Then again maybe if i tried some more of the "gimmicks" it might of made it there? :rolleyes: Everybody would like me then...spend money with the people who "dont post here anymore"... yea right!
CHET
P.S. My sister looks hot rio....btw...screams pretty good too!

GlastronGuy
08-01-2004, 10:10 AM
...blah, blah blah...
P.S. My sister looks hot rio....btw...screams pretty good too!
Wow! Chet finally got a sense of humor. Good one.
;)

Taylorman
08-01-2004, 06:47 PM
LMAO. I thought that post would get you fired up. I don't have to explain myself to you but i will reply to some of your comments.
I did almost all of the work myself INCLUDING practically redesigning the bottom. Can you do that?? I doubt it...you can get suckered into spending $200 on a steering relocate though....by the way WHAT or should i say HOW should it cost $200 for an extension.
I have a life outside of boating so no i would not want to redesign the bottom of my boat. I have a very demanding job that i have to keep a handle on. If I wanted to redesign the bottom of my boat, i would pay an expert to do it. I did not get suckered into paying $200 to relocate my steering, i did it to accomidate my new American Turbine diverter which will not work with e pump cables. That $200 included new shift and throttle cable so before you run your mouth about it, get your facts straight. Those cables came from Rex Marine the best marine store in the county. Oops i better stop cheerleading.
I dont care..i just dont understand the logic in how he goes about it. He is just a pawn for the promotor is all. Again another way of "directing" people not in the know to go to one shop over another. This isnt the "donut club" board anymore..it's the "support group for the promotor"board. My how things change. If he got a deal on this new boat as in the steal of a lifetime is one thing but to just rant and rave about something that he overpaid for is beyond me. YOu should know you never get you money back on something new(its not cheap to build a new boat) so what's the point of going on 3 boards cheerleading about it.
Maybe his exicted about his new bad ass boat and wanted others to see the progress. Thats common on the boards. If he overpaid for it it's his money not yours. Who are you to decide if he overpaid for it. How can you even make a comment about the cost since i really doubt you have any idea how much he paid for it. Also, who are you to speak negatively toward someone who bought a NEW boat. Just cause you won't afford a new boat does not mean he won't. He probably won't get his money back and im sure he did not buy the boat to sell. Im sure he is going to keep it a long time and does not care if he gets his investment back.
Now is this really necessary?? Where is MR MIKEY(GO REX!!!) the edit guy when guys like you post this?
I buy lots of stuff from Rex so he won't edit my post. GO REX MARINE

Cas
08-01-2004, 07:09 PM
It sold COMPLETE less long block. MSD, headers mounts etc.....guy had it in the water 2 days later...all for $4000.00.
CHET
So let me get this straight, you rip a guy off by letting him buy your overpriced hull but it's not ok for someone to buy a brand new hull?
Since I was informed on the price of Ken's hull, comparing the 2, he paid about 55% less than what it would be worth according to your values. I'm thinking Ken got the best deal I've ever seen on these boards!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-01-2004, 08:36 PM
This is some funny shit! damn chet for some odd ass reason there are of people on here that dont like you! What can you possibly say or do to that many people? Im not going to get into this whole flamming deal but I wil say one thing. I think you need to learn how to be nice to people and not voice your opinions too much because its pissing alot of people off. just my lil ole 2 pennies;)
"Cant We All Just Get Along":D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cas
08-01-2004, 09:02 PM
he's never really pissed me off, his opinions are just that, his.
I just kind of want an explanation of what he's saying.
First he's talking about getting deals and that's what people should be looking for. Then he says he sold a hull that's worth maybe $1000.00 for $4000.00. That's flat out dishonesty! If he was the right kind of guy, he would have told the buyer he's getting ripped off and that he needs to pay what the hull is really worth. I'm thinking the buyer really should be informed on this whole situation............

LVjetboy
08-02-2004, 12:03 AM
"Where is MR MIKEY(GO REX!!!) the edit guy when guys like you post this?"
He "selectively" moves and censors threads...as do all moderators. Especially if negative posts are directed at him. Human nature no big deal.
"a little tweaking...90 mph for sure"
I'm with Duane on this one...Bullsh*t. If a little, then why didn't you do it? Or for that matter, do a lot of tweaking and make it go 95 mph?
But I'd also agree with Cas and Rio, Chet never bothered me he gave his opinion right or wrong and that's what the net's about. In fact, he got some interesting threads going. Or should we all just agree with one another?? That'd be boring not to mention stupid. The Earth's flat right? You don't think the sun revolves around the earth? Sinners and unbelievers! < Sarcasim.
jer

Rexone
08-02-2004, 01:13 AM
I haven't posted on this thread until now nor do I moderate this forum so both you guys must be confused.
And moderate is what moderators do when necessary.
But as I recently learned Jer has a big problem with any form of moderation and can only respond to reason and explanation with childish obsenities and personal attacks. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52887) Human nature has nothing to do with it. It's about common decency and respect for others, both which seem to be lacking in this gentlemans posts on a regular basis.
Nice tech thread you guys got here too. Really a nice addition for anyone looking for tech info on jets. :rolleyes:

Cas
08-02-2004, 07:01 AM
technically speaking, I'm just in search for a couple of answers. I asked if the boat did 90 after the new buyer put it in the water. I'm still waiting for the answer.
Now I'd like to know how to sell a hull that's worth $1,000 for $4,000. Ok, so I think there's a little dishonesty involved here but it just involve a jet boat ;)

ChetCapoli
08-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Cas
technically speaking, I'm just in search for a couple of answers. I asked if the boat did 90 after the new buyer put it in the water. I'm still waiting for the answer.
No cas..the boat doesnt do 90. Why would it? The guy who bought it wanted to use it as a ski boat for his kids...a waste but not my problem. Besides i had 700hp not 300hp. If he runs 65 i'm sure he'll be happy.
Now I'd like to know how to sell a hull that's worth $1,000 for $4,000. Ok, so I think there's a little dishonesty involved here but it just involve a jet boat ;)
Dishonesty? how so cas? I'm curious. Are you "in the know" on what boats are worth mr. pantherman? Do you even remember what my boat looks like or what was done to it for it to be only worth $1000? Let me know if you find one(or two) for that money and i'll buy them both and pay you for your time ok?
You make me laugh cas.....stick to panthers your better off.
CHET

Cas
08-02-2004, 11:44 PM
c'mon Chet! You've been dissing a lot of people for paying too much for this and too much for that. All that bottom work you did was basically to bring the hull back to original specs by eliminating the excessive hook it had. Anything you did may or may not have worked since as you said, "practically redesigning the bottom." I could be wrong but I never remember seeing you or anyone else saying you are an expert in bottom design. Is your design safe? is it tried and true? What about your fiberglass work, is it truly safe? did you give the buyer any type of warranty of the hull?
It's an old hull that was brought back to specs....$1,000.00, it's nothing special, just a typical dime a dozen hull.
In essence, when it comes to filling your own pocket, you don't have a problem with taking whatever you can get. When it comes to others spending their money, you criticize them.
Why not criticise the guy that bought your boat? He paid WAY too much.
As far as my Panther driven boat, it goes just as good as what you say your former boat does with stock power. Difference is, I would have given the gentlemen an honest deal.
Ok Hammer, you can probably move this to Bench Racers about now :D

LVjetboy
08-03-2004, 12:15 AM
"Nice tech thread you guys got here too. Really a nice addition for anyone looking for tech info on jets"
Hard to talk tech on a thread starting with "Towel racks..."
But then, maybe more tech than you typical bs v-drive thread.
jer

Blown 472
08-03-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by LVjetboy
"Nice tech thread you guys got here too. Really a nice addition for anyone looking for tech info on jets"
Hard to talk tech on a thread starting with "Towel racks..."
But then, maybe more tech than you typical bs v-drive thread.
jer
Jer, you need a puppy or a hobby, or some way to get rid of your anger, ever tried jacking off?

Taylorman
08-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Jer, you need a puppy or a hobby, or some way to get rid of your anger, ever tried jacking off?
Now thats some funny shit.

Jet Hydro
08-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Dishonesty? how so cas? I'm curious.
CHET
Cause you said it will do 90 and you said that the ware ring was toast...lol... you lie so damn much you cant even keep up with yourself Chit
Oh yea, see ya :D

Jake W
08-03-2004, 03:41 PM
Chet you did tell me mine(77 bubble deck Tahiti) was not wort what I wanted to sell it for and other than a Bowl and diverter it came with the same amount of stuff yours did and I wanted about the same price but mine was 3 colors of HOK Candy paint including the trailer that was a compitive tandem.And it was a better looking hull and the manf was recognizable.We all put alot of work in to these things not just you.
I ended up selling it for 1300 (it had over 1800 bucks worth of paint on it) you bet your ass it was a good deal.I wish about every day I would have kept it for that amount .
Cas I think there are some hulls that are worth more than others though.See tunnels, Gullwings and mod tunnels
LV you are rite on about the V Drive threads
Jake

Cas
08-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Jake W
Cas I think there are some hulls that are worth more than others though.See tunnels, Gullwings and mod tunnels
Jake
Jake,
No doubt about it but I would question the value of any boat when that much work was done to the hull by an amatuer. Personall, I also question the value of any hull that has been painted. Lots of questions arise when the history of the hull is unknown. For instance, if there was structural damage that was repaired and then covered up by a paint job. Was the paint put on just to cover a worn out gel? maybe it was done because someone just wanted a color change? was it prepped right so it will last. Many questions.

Jake W
08-03-2004, 04:51 PM
Cas all good questions but has nothing to do with what I said.
Same old same old Vbottom with a crack in it vs a tunnel with the same crack in it, tunnel is still worth more that is my point nothing else.
Jake

Jet Hydro
08-03-2004, 05:49 PM
:D My point is........" Chets a F U C K I N G IDIOT "and I`m glad to see him get out of jet`s, something he knows nothing about! ;) :D :cool:

Ken F
08-03-2004, 06:13 PM
First off taylorman...your an idiot
That statement coming from Chet has to take the cake!
> I dont care..i just dont understand the logic in how he goes about it. He is just a pawn for the promotor is all. Again another way of "directing" people not in the know to go to one shop over another. This isnt the "donut club" board anymore..it's the "support group for the promotor"board. <
I'm slowly beginning to realize that "logic" is beyond your comprehension.
> If he got a deal on this new boat as in the steal of a lifetime is one thing but to just rant and rave about something that he overpaid for is beyond me.<
Just where in the hell do you get off?
You have no idea what the boat cost, OR what, if any kind of a deal I got. It's really none of your business one way or the other.
YOu should know you never get you money back on something new(its not cheap to build a new boat) so what's the point of going on 3 boards cheerleading about it. I remember him saying "i have never seen such a clean installation ever not even on a race boat"...yea sure....whatever you say. More support group bullshit. Guess he's never been to costa mesa eh??? Ever seen a black and orange edge out of michigan with a blower motor in it??? NOW THAT IS SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.
Yes Chet, as a matter of fact I have been to Costa Mesa. I've also spent a lot of time on Lake Havasu. I've also been to quite a number of boat races.
It is one of the cleanest installs I've ever seen. There are many custom made parts which are very professionally done. Polished. Each hole drilled in the boat was sealed with resin before the bolt went in. The attention to detail during the construction of the boat still makes me stop and say "Wow". After having the boat for a month, I"m still finding little things that are really trick, and don't imeadiatly meet the eye. I've never posted any close-ups of the rigging done, so how could you call bull shit on something you've never even seen?
And yes, I'd have to agree, Marks Black/Orange Edge is really impressive. He gave me a ride in it a couple of weeks ago. It's one of the hardest accelerating boats I've ever been in. It's a FI twin turbo, not a blower like you are by the way. And you know what? It came out of HTP too.
Between you and I Chet, I got a lot of compliments from many of the board members on the posts of the Cheyenne. Many were quite glad that I had put up the pics enabling people to see a boat built from its conception, which was why I did it. period.
Now Chet, just as a refresher:
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ken F on 04-04-2004 at 06:15 AM
[B]Chet,
If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating
one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before
attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are
a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able
to access it more rapidly.
And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?
On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and hatred wherever you go.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid.
Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of
stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.
Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker- A sore that won't go away. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrent caricature of a
coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum. and I wish you would go away. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you
smell?
I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
Ken F

Rexone
08-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Ken F
Chet,
If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating
one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before
attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are
a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able
to access it more rapidly.
And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?
On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and hatred wherever you go.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid.
Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of
stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.
Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker- A sore that won't go away. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrent caricature of a
coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum. and I wish you would go away. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you
smell?
I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
Ken F
Now that right there is some quality bench racing material if I've ever seen it. :D

ChetCapoli
08-03-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
Now that right there is some quality bench racing material if I've ever seen it. :D
For once we agree on something.....old kenny obviously passed college english with flying colors. If he spent the same time doing something on his boat rather than having it done i'm sure he might have learned something like he did in english class.
CHET
P.S. hey kenny...didnt know the old twin turbo boat was black and orange?? Last i knew it was red and yellow...then again you knew that taking a ride in it right?? Better get some glasses pal and get the facts straight.
The boat i'm talking about was done by the owner and he races in the 8 sec class....it's a blown alcohol deal. Trust me dude...it's cleaner than your boat ever could be in your wildest dreams. Like i told you IT'S SOMETHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT.

ChetCapoli
08-03-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Jake W
and other than a Bowl and diverter it came with the same amount of stuff yours did.
Jake
Jake your dreaming my friend....was your pump setback?? Did you incorporate strakes into a delta pad along with putting a bubble to load it better??? I did. I painted my hull only because it was painted previously and it was the easiest at the time. The materials alone were about $500.00. It carried almost 40lbs of intake pressure at 5800rpms at 87mph...did your do that? Let me know where i can get a boat with that much work done for a grand and i'll pay you another grand just for letting me buy it ok?? I'll be waiting WITH A HAM SANWICH IN HAND! :D
CHET

uclahater
08-03-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by LVjetboy
[i]"But then, maybe more tech than you typical bs v-drive thread.
jer
All you jet guys do is put each other down its pathetic:( At least you dont see us V-Drive guys putting each other down:rolleyes:
We only put you Jet Boat Fags down:D :cool:

Duane HTP
08-03-2004, 08:56 PM
Chet, here's my professional opinion. "You are so full of shit, you make me sick." You must be one miserable person.

Jake W
08-03-2004, 08:56 PM
HaHa like you said befor you did not sell the motor with it so it will only go 65 with his.And it will not need that bubble
My hull did not have a delta pad.
Pump was set back about 1 3/4 from the end of the hull not all the way out it was machined for a shoe and ride plate that came with it.
You must of used cheap paint you ever priced House of Kolor Candy paint? To do the whole boat and trailer?
I neve said you did not get what you should out of it Cas did.But you were doing the same thing to me he is doing to you.
Mine ran about 70 with a stock compresion camed 460 ford so it would have ran that with a stock type motor no problem.
I have no intrest in finding you any type of boats at any price thanks anyway.
Jake

Rexone
08-04-2004, 01:52 AM
For once we agree on something.....
Chet I may have to print the above out and frame it. :D
I found these 2 quotes particularly creative ....
As they say in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
&
You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrent caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum.
I think the bench racers will certainly get some mileage out of these... as they're much more creative that the normal gay crap they talk about in BR :)

TexasJet
08-04-2004, 03:54 AM
Well said Ken, but you left out two of my favorites:"douchbag" and "scum sucking pig". The latter came from the movie, One Eyed Jacks with Brando and Mauldin. Anybody else got some favorites?

Taylorman
08-04-2004, 04:14 AM
Its a good thing we all dont live close to one another cause i think there would be some ass kicking going on instead of flaming via the keyboard.

Kim Hanson
08-04-2004, 06:45 PM
All you jet guys do is put each other down its pathetic:( At least you dont see us V-Drive guys putting each other down:rolleyes:
We only put you Jet Boat Fags down:D :cool:
Shut up, I have one a v-drive and people have been on my case right off the get go..........( . )( . ).....I think this is funny shit, he should have bought a " Whirl Pool " though....maoooooo speed :D

Kim Hanson
08-04-2004, 06:52 PM
Is that for bare footing :confused: :D .........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
08-04-2004, 06:54 PM
It is time to move up not down, browse...attach..it is there :idea2:

bottom feeder
08-04-2004, 08:40 PM
Jake your dreaming my friend....was your pump setback?? Did you incorporate strakes into a delta pad along with putting a bubble to load it better??? I did. I painted my hull only because it was painted previously and it was the easiest at the time. The materials alone were about $500.00. It carried almost 40lbs of intake pressure at 5800rpms at 87mph...did your do that? Let me know where i can get a boat with that much work done for a grand and i'll pay you another grand just for letting me buy it ok?? I'll be waiting WITH A HAM SANWICH IN HAND! :D
CHET
Chet
Thank you for showing us the light! I would like to take you up on your offer for the finders fee. I found four boats from Eagle (aluminum hulls) all ran well over 100. That would be $4000.00 please dont send me the money. I would like it sent to these people. Jack@MPD please send him $1000.00 on my behalf for tech advice. Send $1000.00 to Mike (REXONE) on my behalf for babysitting. Send $1000.00 to Jet Hydro on my behalf for travel money. And the finnal $1000.00 please sent to Ken F on my behalf just for building an new boat. As you put it he paid way to much so lets give him some gas money! I will be calling around and looking for some more boats for you. As I have seen on the boards you are quite handy. This may come to some good as the boats you are purchasing have slight rock damage or pressure dents. As per your requirements all have stakes and spoons on them. BTW putting stakes on the delta pad is a bad idea as it will case air tracking right into the suction housing. As a bonus most boats have a billet intake allready! May be broken but your handy.
Best regards
Bottom Feeder

ChetCapoli
08-04-2004, 08:50 PM
Chet
Thank you for showing us the light! I would like to take you up on your offer for the finders fee. I found four boats from Eagle (aluminum hulls) all ran well over 100. . BTW putting stakes on the delta pad is a bad idea as it will case air tracking right into the suction housing. As a bonus most boats have a billet intake allready! May be broken but your handy.
Best regards
Bottom Feeder
So these boats come with pump all done, interior, gages, trailer, mounts, headers, all electrical inlcluding MSD..all for $1000??? Funny my boat didnt have any dents...just clean nice RED paint and the bottom just as nice as the top. Never had a problem with intake pressure btw....i could have lessened the strakes the last two feet so the boat would raise the nose to get more air out of it. It rode pretty flat but like on rails.
CHET

Jake W
08-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Nice (whers the love) favorits I see.
Jake

bottom feeder
08-04-2004, 09:05 PM
Chet,
Thanks for the update. I just found what was listed in the quote. I will look a bit closer. Sounded to good to be true? Wouldnt expect to see a pressure change just RPM.
Jake W,
No favorites. I dislike everyone the same :D

LVjetboy
08-05-2004, 12:47 AM
"Jer, you need a puppy or a hobby"
I got a hobby, smacking yor flip-flop a**
jer

Jet Hydro
08-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Chet keep my $1000. and use it to bring your ass down here so I can smoke you with the boat that "I BUILT BY MYSELF" you pussy! :cool: