PDA

View Full Version : Room for Rent in Corona

Totally IncapASSitated
04-07-2006, 08:52 AM
One of my roommates is moving out at the end of the month, so just thought I would put a feeler out to see if anyone on here is looking for a room (or if you know of someone decent...preferably of the female persuasion who is not hard on the eyes and likes to lounge around in minimal clothing :crossx: :crossx: ).
The place is in Eastvale/Corona nice new neighborhood off of the 15 frwy and Limonite. The room is downstairs (only room down) and pretty much has its own bathroom (doubles as a guest bathroom).
Rent: $625/mo (includes everything except the phone) -- Big screen TV, internet, pool table/game room, BBQ and firepit in backyard, all of the basics, not to mention a great landlord/roommate with a place in Havasu ;) AKA Me!!!
Feel free to give me a ring with any questions or to nominate your best looking female friend/GF/wife!!!! j/k Let me know if you have anyone interested in checking the place out.
Thanks,
Alan
951-808-9666
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12753

Totally IncapASSitated
04-08-2006, 06:13 PM
BUMP :220v:

blackcloud75
04-10-2006, 12:06 PM
I heard your neighbor(across the street) has a new dog who is mean and likes to bite it's owner when he try's to yell at him in german....
Just kidding......courtesy bump

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 12:10 PM
If this works I am renting out my 3rd bedroom for sure!!! :crossx:
Nice meeting you Saturday night. :)

Totally IncapASSitated
04-10-2006, 05:48 PM
I heard your neighbor(across the street) has a new dog who is mean and likes to bite it's owner when he try's to yell at him in german....
Just kidding......courtesy bump
LMAO...no kidding!!! Actually "Tago" is afraid of his own shadow and all of the other neighbors already think that guy is a racist so the German doesn't help matters!!!!!
j/k Newcastle...your garage "decorations" are killer!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
04-10-2006, 05:49 PM
I'll keep ya posted throughout the "interview" (yes, there is a "casting couch" involved :crossx: :rollside: ) process....
It was nice meeting you and Jen also...look forward to partying with you guys out in Havasu this summer and around C-Town when you move out here to the IIIIEEEE!!!

riverbound
04-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Me too.... :crossx: