PDA

View Full Version : Look what showed up Fed Ex this morning

ULTRA28
07-29-2004, 05:32 PM
Just got this today, Fed Ex overnight from Texas. I don't even want to know how much it cost to overnight this!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497derebery632-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497jesses632-med.JPG
Derebery 632 C.I.
Now we can finish the boat.

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 05:36 PM
got a pretty good idea where that beast is going :D

jbtrailerjim
07-29-2004, 05:38 PM
Sweet!!! Now get busy finish up and post some pictures of that West Coast Fockin Boat.:wink: :D

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 05:38 PM
I wish I had a nickel for every nickel Leon has? 2 1/2 cents? I'd just like to look through his couch for change.

Havasu Hangin'
07-29-2004, 05:41 PM
Overnight? Why on earth would you need to overnight anything (in the boat business)?

Huckleberry
07-29-2004, 05:43 PM
One word... SWEET! ;)

mbrown2
07-29-2004, 05:46 PM
John,
This may have been asked, but why the green, does the rest of the boat have any green in it, or does Jesse just want green?

ULTRA28
07-29-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
John,
This may have been asked, but why the green, does the rest of the boat have any green in it, or does Jesse just want green?
It matches the green pin line and shadows. You really won't see a whole lot of green once it's installed. The boat is actually purple, green and platinum grey. The photos don't do it justice.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497jessesontrailer-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497jessesontrailer2-med.JPG

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 05:53 PM
Leon is very nice and builds like he drives.

Havasu Hangin'
07-29-2004, 05:55 PM
How about some more specs? What size blower is that? Bravo?

angry dad
07-29-2004, 05:58 PM
can i have one!!!:eek:

Lake Pirate
07-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Is that a '29? I love the paint and graphics. What kind of top end do you think will be accomplished?

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
Is that a '29? I love the paint and graphics. What kind of top end do you think will be accomplished?
27 Shadow I believe...

Infomaniac
07-29-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
How about some more specs? What size blower is that? Bravo?
Tuff to tell by just pictures.
12 - 14-71 Blown, intercooled, crank triggered ignition. 3,200 - 4,000 CFM EFI, transmission = no bravo. Looks like their best stuff.
I am curious if that is enough alternator to run the EFI and all the electical trick stuff on that boat.

ahhell
07-29-2004, 06:13 PM
DO Ya think that would get the front end of my Camaro off the ground????
Honey i need a new motor for the car!!!!!!!!!!

welk2party
07-29-2004, 06:15 PM
Love the motor and hate the color. This is a very well done boat from the trailer to the boat. Not my taste, but you have outdone yourself on the qulaity and attention to detail ULTRA!
Do you think you will ever put out a cat with twins? If so, I will be the first customer! I have some killer ideas that would be one off too.

TPI
07-29-2004, 06:18 PM
That is a wild looking boat.............What kind of power have they put in that hull in the past, and how did it work?

Jordy
07-29-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by ULTRA28
The photos don't do it justice.
Having seen it up close last weekend I would have to agree whole heartedly. This boat is bad ass.
:D

NashvilleBound
07-29-2004, 06:34 PM
John, I would like to say you have the best designs around. I am SURE the picture does not even come close to how nice it is in person. Damn thats looks good.
Jeff

THOR
07-29-2004, 06:38 PM
Nice fuggin motor John.
Estimated speed?

Havasu_Dreamin
07-29-2004, 06:52 PM
Is it just me or does the alternator look at place with all the oter shiney stuff?
Cool that they stepped up and overnighted it, had to have been some serious coin.

Hostile
07-29-2004, 07:02 PM
One question,why would you put all that money out then underdrive the blower?
Skeeter :confused:

Infomaniac
07-29-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Hostile
One question,why would you put all that money out then underdrive the blower?
Skeeter :confused:
pump gas and very large blower.

Dr. Eagle
07-29-2004, 07:06 PM
I hope the drive is rock solid... or it's gonna be a bunch of itty bitty parts floating in oil...
Beautiful Engine... and it absolutely, positively had to be there overnight... or you'd all be..................
You Guessed it!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED>>>>>>>>>>>>>! (http://www.fedex.com/us/about/advertising/tvads/dramawm.html?link=4)

Tinkerer
07-29-2004, 07:12 PM
If you can afford that motor - the overnight shipping is pocket change.

KACHINA KEN
07-29-2004, 07:43 PM
Just got this today, Fed Ex overnight from Texas. I don't even want to know how much it cost to overnight this!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497derebery632-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497jesses632-med.JPG
Derebery 632 C.I.
Now we can finish the boat.
Why don't you slap on one of the RB 125 chrome alternators before you drop it in, that stock one doesnt match the engine, the RB is a chromed out one that Pfaff and Teauge use, I think it would really set it off right.

Dr. Eagle
07-29-2004, 07:46 PM
I like the "Euclid Green" color of the block...

Kilrtoy
07-29-2004, 08:06 PM
I dont think it is going to have a drive

dicudmore
07-29-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I dont think it is going to have a drive
not for long anyways :D :eek:

Kilrtoy
07-29-2004, 08:09 PM
I could be wrong, But i thought it was gonna be a JET

Dr. Eagle
07-29-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I could be wrong, But i thought it was gonna be a JET
It's hard for me to see here... isn't that an extention box on there?http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497jessesontrailer2-med.JPG

Kilrtoy
07-29-2004, 08:19 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

checkster
07-29-2004, 09:20 PM
That chunk of metal would look really cool in the big void in the back of my 16' Stinger............so if you .......like, don't want it I'll pay the overnight to my house for you!

Hustler
07-29-2004, 09:31 PM
I cant wait to see how this boat runs, you guys have out done yourself's again John.
By the way do you know what manifold is on that motor?

Dan Lorenze
07-29-2004, 10:13 PM
I need to make more money....
John, I would love to see that Fedx bill.... :D

mbrown2
07-29-2004, 10:31 PM
It matches the green pin line and shadows. You really won't see a whole lot of green once it's installed. The boat is actually purple, green and platinum grey. The photos don't do it justice.
Thanks for the feedback...Yeah, I am sure the pics do it justice, I can barely make out the pins in the pics...hopefully I will get to see it up close this summer...that thing is pretty sick.

ULTRA28
07-30-2004, 10:09 AM
I'll let Derebery come on and tell all the specifics on the engine. The drive is being custom built by IMCO and it does have a transmission. The boat will do just under 70 MPH.:wink: It is so hard to insure anything that goes over 70 now days.

RiverDave
07-30-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
Why don't you slap on one of the RB 125 chrome alternators before you drop it in, that stock one doesnt match the engine, the RB is a chromed out one that Pfaff and Teauge use, I think it would really set it off right.
When that thing is in the boat, your never gonna see that alternator anyways. It's on the very bottom of the motor, and this isn't exactly an open motor flat bottom or something.. You have to look down into the engine bay, so I don't even think you'd see it unless your looking for it? Although your right, a little more bling never hurt anyone.. ;) :D
RD

RiverDave
07-30-2004, 10:22 AM
I'll let Derebery come on and tell all the specifics on the engine. The drive is being custom built by IMCO and it does have a transmission. The boat will do just under 70 MPH.:wink: It is so hard to insure anything that goes over 70 now days.
God I admire your modesty John.. :D
RD

superdave013
07-30-2004, 10:29 AM
And RB Performance is a boater owned company! Ron Cook's the guy over there and he's a good guy. I like to buy from like minded people when I can.
BTW,RB makes a kick ass starter too.
FedEx next day, that's sick! lol

Brodie
07-30-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
FedEx next day, that's sick! lol
No yer sick red man homo,,,,,,,

Dave C
07-30-2004, 10:50 AM
with that tranny... is the drive going to be a #6?

welk2party
07-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Dave C
with that tranny... is the drive going to be a #6?
Nope, IMCO is building a custom drive for it.

Toomstone
07-30-2004, 10:58 AM
so was the horsepower ever mentioned yet???? colors are pretty crazy. i like the look of that engine.

J540
07-30-2004, 12:03 PM
Nice motor........... some one put the pullies on wrong(DUMMIES)
:D But REALLY switch those pullies around so you can make some real HP.
dont you know under driving (That Blower shop14-71)is against the law:D
all that $$$$$ and thay put THAT Intercooler on it
:confused: :rolleyes: But then again, being underdriven that much, not make'N a lot boost.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497jesses632-med.JPG

Dave C
07-30-2004, 12:14 PM
like a custom ....say....... #6?....;)
WTF b-1 derivative uses a tranny?
anyone?
Originally posted by welk2party
Nope, IMCO is building a custom drive for it.

MOBrien
07-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Holy freakin monster!
Can you FedEx one of those to me?...Saturday morning delivery please.:D
Nice.

DoubleDown
07-30-2004, 12:24 PM
so.... basically what youre saying is that it's ok to defraud the insurance companies if youre a boat builder? *wink* *wink* ... great business practice :mad:

welk2party
07-30-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by DoubleDown
so.... basically what youre saying is that it's ok to defraud the insurance companies if youre a boat builder? *wink* *wink* ... great business practice :mad:
I really do no think he was serious. Besides the owner of the boat is the one responsible for the insurance.

Infomaniac
07-30-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Dave C
anyone?
Probably a similar drive that was used to set the single engine bravo TYPE drive speed record.

DoubleDown
07-30-2004, 01:18 PM
The actions you condone are just as bad as if you were to do them yourself.

spectratoad
07-30-2004, 02:01 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497jessesontrailer-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497jessesontrailer2-med.JPG
How about those webs in the bunk supports.:eek: That is an awesome looking boat

Screaming Pete
07-30-2004, 02:12 PM
Ultra ,, Show us what you must be trading JJ for it ,2 Wheeler??;)

Dave C
07-30-2004, 02:14 PM
whats the "type" mean.. its shares the same B1 sticker on the outside and thats it? ;)
Originally posted by Infomaniac
Probably a similar drive that was used to set the single engine bravo TYPE drive speed record.

RYNNO
07-30-2004, 02:48 PM
That motor is way bitchen, but if that boats gel is god awfull. If I had the money like J.J. does, I would be looking at something besides an Ultra. I will probally piss alot of Ultra owners off, but Knowing the kinda coin this guy spends on cool shit it just doesnt add up.

Dave C
07-30-2004, 03:01 PM
ultra
good idea.
underwriters look on your website for articles that detail speed. You should not advertise speed info anywhere.
by not telling the whole truth is by no means lying....;) :D

Ultra5150
07-30-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by RYNNO
That motor is way bitchen, but if that boats gel is god awfull. If I had the money like J.J. does, I would be looking at something besides an Ultra. I will probally piss alot of Ultra owners off, but Knowing the kinda coin this guy spends on cool shit it just doesnt add up.
You have absolutley no idea what you are talking about.

Racer277
07-30-2004, 03:08 PM
Who is defrauding whom? I can pay my monthly blood money for years to an insurance company to insure "insert object here". If I make ONE claim, they WILL raise my rates, may even drop me. Insurance is one big racket.
This year they raised my rates because some homes hundreds of miles away burned down-WTF. Previously they raised my rates because they had bad years in the stock market!
And lets not even get into Work Comp.
:mad:
As far as the boat-it is one of the most awesome boats I have ever seen-Gel Coat included.

ULTRA28
07-30-2004, 03:08 PM
No offense taken. Everybody has their own taste on what they consider cool?
Did you ever find that cheap used 750 stand up jet ski you were looking for last week in another thread? Just wondering. Those things are really cool.
RYNNO
Looking for jet skis
Hey im looking for a stand up ski, 750 kawi or a superjet. Anything sitting around in someones garage that they dont want.

Dave C
07-30-2004, 03:10 PM
your nuts. I don't own an Ultra but they make some bad ass boats. Serious bling factor too. Great gel, great rigging, etc.

1stepcloser
07-30-2004, 03:10 PM
but that boats gel is god awfull. If I had the money like J.J. does, I would be looking at something besides an Ultra. I will probally piss alot of Ultra owners off, but Knowing the kinda coin this guy spends on cool shit it just doesnt add up.
Interesting post. :(
I think the boats very cool, (although I disagree with the explicit graphics)
The gel work is some of the finest I've seen. Very innovative.
An individuals monetary status has nothing to do with it....I'm sure it aint gonna be cheap though. I dont understand the mentality that the wealth of a person should should be displayed by their material possesions.
I figure that Jesse and John formed a relationship through the Monster Garage episodes, Jesse being the craftsman that he is, can appreciate the quality that John puts into his products and chose to work with John in designing and building his boat.

EmpirE231
07-30-2004, 03:14 PM
Did you ever find that cheap used 750 stand up jet ski you were looking for last week in another thread? Just wondering. Those things are really cool.
LOFL

shadow
07-30-2004, 03:18 PM
Cooming from a guy looking for used jet skis.
What are you thinking? Commander?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Racer277
07-30-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by shadow
I thought he wanted a "Water Rod".

shadow
07-30-2004, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ULTRA28
[B]No offense taken. Everybody has their own taste on what they consider cool?
Nice response John.Class!
I must say if you don't agree with the grapics thats one thing.
But to come on here with 9 posts and disrespect your company and all of us Ultra owners. Thats plain ignorant!
Thats right ryno you stepped on your dick.:mad:

Aqua Boogie1
07-30-2004, 03:31 PM
Where is rynno??????? Come on, defend yourself. At this point it looks and runs much better than mine, so I'll take it.....Gel and all.:D

WaTchTheGelCoat
07-30-2004, 03:32 PM
Jealous? :confused:

ROZ
07-30-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
I figure that Jesse and John formed a relationship through the Monster Garage episodes, Jesse being the craftsman that he is, can appreciate the quality that John puts into his products and chose to work with John in designing and building his boat.
Agreed. Not only that, but how many builders would have worked as closely with Jesse on a detailed project as this? Maybe 1 or 2 other companies is my guess..... They probably would have drawn the line on the Graphic ideas as well.... John and his crew did a SICK job, and I'm sure Jesse will be MORE than please with the finished product :)
I don't think that Rynno is jealous or ignorant, but he's probably thinking that fat wallet = million dollar 50ft Nortech with 4 1000hp motors.
Jet ski's aren't fun? :confused:
R(got back from wave jumping in Ensenada and had a blast)OZ... :D

Ultra5150
07-30-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
[B
I figure that Jesse and John formed a relationship through the Monster Garage episodes, Jesse being the craftsman that he is, can appreciate the quality that John puts into his products and chose to work with John in designing and building his boat. [/B]
Well said... John and his team have a great reputation for a reason.
I normally try and stay out of the my boat is better that yours discussions because i know that there are some great boat builders out there and everybody has there own tastes and I repect that.
Rynno is talking out of his uninformed a$$, and I didnt want someone who has been nothing but great to my family and the boating business taking a hit like that from some A hole.

KACHINA KEN
07-30-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
When that thing is in the boat, your never gonna see that alternator anyways. It's on the very bottom of the motor, and this isn't exactly an open motor flat bottom or something.. You have to look down into the engine bay, so I don't even think you'd see it unless your looking for it? Although your right, a little more bling never hurt anyone.. ;) :D
RD
Well yeah bling value + 125 amp charging, you know there is gonna be a system in it. Can't see em going all this far then cuttin corners on the stereo....

shadow
07-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
Agreed. Not only that, but how many builders would have worked as closely with Jesse on a detailed project as this? Maybe 1 or 2 other companies is my guess..... They probably would have drawn the line on the Graphic ideas as well.... John and his crew did a SICK job, and I'm sure Jesse will be MORE than please with the finished product :)
I don't think that Rynno is jealous or ignorant, but he's probably thinking that fat wallet = million dollar 50ft Nortech with 4 1000hp motors.
Jet ski's aren't fun? :confused:
R(got back from wave jumping in Ensenada and had a blast)OZ... :D
I agree with you Roz and I understand the thinking about the fat wallet = million dollar Nortech or that type.It just seemed to come across kinda disrespectful to John and all of us Ultra owners.
by the way nobody said jet skis weren't fun you and ryno like em.:D Later I'm off to the river.:)

Phat Matt
07-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Cooming from a guy looking for used jet skis.
:rolleyes:
Phat Matt <--------Happy Commander owner

ROZ
07-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Well yeah bling value + 125 amp charging, you know there is gonna be a system in it. Can't see em going all this far then cuttin corners on the stereo....
Speaking of cutting corners; I wonder if Adam plans to put Kicker gear in the boat? :D :D :D
Get it RD? Speakers..... Corners... :p
Well I thought it was funny:rolleyes: :D

ROZ
07-30-2004, 05:07 PM
I agree with you Roz and I understand the thinking about the fat wallet = million dollar Nortech or that type.It just seemed to come across kinda disrespectful to John and all of us Ultra owners.
by the way nobody said jet skis weren't fun you and ryno like em.:D Later I'm off to the river.:)
:D :D :D
Have fun :cool:

shockwavebd
07-30-2004, 05:44 PM
RYNNO
Looking for jet skis
Hey im looking for a stand up ski, 750 kawi or a superjet. Anything sitting around in someones garage that they dont want.
Nice.........LMAO on that one......................:D
I think the boats Bad ass...........:cool:

N2Lake
07-30-2004, 06:11 PM
So do you think Leon just called the 800 number for a pickup or did he load it up and haul it to DFW. :confused:

N2Lake
07-30-2004, 06:14 PM
Rynno I think you need to get up close and personal to a Ultra before start trashin their gel. One of the best in the business from the 20 or so SO Cal builders I have seen.

wedge44
07-30-2004, 09:36 PM
With Rynno's coments on this "absolutely sick boat" he must related to Jerry Van Beck...2nd cousin twice removed or some $hit like that ....Or maybe it is Jerry baggin on the company he LOST!!!!:D:idea:

jbtrailerjim
08-01-2004, 05:44 PM
Obviously you don't know shit about Ultra gel coats. Maybe you oughta see the boat in person before you make an asinine statement like that. There about the best in the west coast boat builder scene and thats just not coming from me. I know many people on these boards who are not necessarily Ultra owners have the same opinion. To come on here and bash a builders boat on his thread, shows me you lack class.
What the hell difference does it make that how much money J.J. has. Thats just an ignorant statement to make and assume just because he has a lot of money, he has to go buy the biggest and most expensive boat. I'm thinking that boat is not gonna be cheap.
Have fun on your stand up jet ski. Be sure to wave as I'm passing you.

voodoomedman
08-01-2004, 06:14 PM
"That motor is way bitchen, but if that boats gel is god awfull. If I had the money like J.J. does, I would be looking at something besides an Ultra. I will probally piss alot of Ultra owners off, but Knowing the kinda coin this guy spends on cool shit it just doesnt add up."
Is this freak retarded. Ultra is one of the few great builders out there in the west coast scene. I have seen this hull in person when I picked up my boat and it is sick and amazing the way the skulls are ghosted in. John and all his boys in San Diego and in Norco take care of the customers very well. And no the boats ain't a million bucks but they ain't cheap either. And jet skis are cool just not idiots like this guy on them on the water trying to punch holes in my Ultra.

HighRoller
08-01-2004, 06:22 PM
I can appreciate a person's opinion....BTW Ryno, since you have seen some pimp gelcoat, please list the companies that do gelcoat better than Ultra. I was gonna buy an Ultra but if someone else's Gel blows them away I better look!!

RYNNO
08-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Man what a bunch of crybabys, I guess you cant state your opinon on these boards. Im sure Jhon posted the boat to see some reactions to it. You guys really think everyone was gonna have there nuts all over it. No matter what crap you talk on me, that things ugly!!!!!!!

THOR
08-02-2004, 11:50 AM
Man what a bunch of crybabys, I guess you cant state your opinon on these boards. Im sure Jhon posted the boat to see some reactions to it. You guys really think everyone was gonna have there nuts all over it. No matter what crap you talk on me, that things ugly!!!!!!!
Well then, post a pic of your cool a$$ gel coat that's on your pwc.:rolleyes:

ROZ
08-02-2004, 12:24 PM
What's the big deal? So he doesn't like the gel coat scheme. He didn't state that the quality of John's work was any less than standard. We all know he is famous for some of the best gel work in the industry...

RiverDave
08-02-2004, 01:37 PM
I'll let Derebery come on and tell all the specifics on the engine. The drive is being custom built by IMCO and it does have a transmission. The boat will do just under 70 MPH. It is so hard to insure anything that goes over 70 now days.
Originally posted by Double Down
so.... basically what youre saying is that it's ok to defraud the insurance companies if youre a boat builder? *wink* *wink* ... great business practice
The actions you condone are just as bad as if you were to do them yourself.
You guys so far have a reputation for "taking the high road" in every occasion I can think of. That's just not like you and yours and I'm sorry to see you go that route.
RD

ULTRA28
08-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Really, I'm not offended. Everybody has their own taste. Not everybody is going to like this boat, or maybe any other boat I build. That's what's cool about having choices in life. I do wonder though why the amount of money one makes should be the determining factor of what they think is cool and choose to drive. I'm sure you can probably afford something more than a used 750 stand up jet ski, but it was you think is cool and that's great. What boat do you think Jesse should have got?

RiverDave
08-02-2004, 01:47 PM
What boat do you think Jesse should have got?
A 247 with a small block blower motor / XR Drive. Hydraulic to the helm, CRT system the GT steering wheel, lose the "pod mount" offshore style throttle cluster in favor of a gunnel mount In Control dealio, Decent set of Tabs, and a stereo that can give even a religious woman an orgasm @ a 100 yds.. :D but that's just me.. LOL
RD

ROZ
08-02-2004, 02:32 PM
A 247 with a small block blower motor / XR Drive. Hydraulic to the helm, CRT system the GT steering wheel, lose the "pod mount" offshore style throttle cluster in favor of a gunnel mount In Control dealio, Decent set of Tabs, and a stereo that can give even a religious woman an orgasm @ a 100 yds.. :D but that's just me.. LOL
RD Why not shoot for 200 yards :D

RiverDave
08-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
Why not shoot for 200 yards :D
Well I didn't want to get carried away with it.. ;) :D
RD

Sherpa
08-02-2004, 04:22 PM
I like that boat............ Infact, just this prior week, july 23, I followed that boat down the 15 from Rancho Cucamonga towards
San Diego........... I saw it coming from behind me on the freeway.
That guy was on the phone the whole time.........And FLYING along
doing 80 or so.....
I stayed next to the boat for quite awhile admiring the whole thing. The skull/flip-off isn't for me, but the boat is definetely very
nice.............. trick trailer too.........
to funny to see it on here.......... since I live in San Jose...
--Sherpa

ULTRA28
08-02-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Sherpa
I like that boat............ Infact, just this prior week, july 23, I followed that boat down the 15 from Rancho Cucamonga towards
San Diego........... I saw it coming from behind me on the freeway.
That guy was on the phone the whole time.........And FLYING along
doing 80 or so.....
--Sherpa
That was Billy, our main driver. He puts on 70,000 miles a year driving for us. He had to get it back from IMCO early enough to get it into the San Diego boat show. 80+ huh? I'll have to have a talk with him about that.

Dr. Eagle
08-02-2004, 07:41 PM
That was Billy, our main driver. He puts on 70,000 miles a year driving for us. He had to get it back from IMCO early enough to get it into the San Diego boat show. 80+ huh? I'll have to have a talk with him about that.
I'd hate driving that much...... ewww...:yuk:

RiverDave
08-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Good Job Sherpa, you got the delivery driver in trouble.. LOL :D
RD

Slib77
08-03-2004, 08:58 AM
The webs under the bunks are bitchin'.
Even the trailer has been taken a step farther.
Great work!!!!!
Keep it up ULTRA.

Sherpa
08-04-2004, 11:39 AM
Good Job Sherpa, you got the delivery driver in trouble.. LOL :D
RD
oh shit.............. DEFEINETELY NOT WHAT I WANTED TO DO-!
err, what I meant* was, he was really driving great........
never in the fast lane, but still moving along................ never cut
anyone off..........hmmm, okay now-?
--I like driving too, but I don't think I'd make as much driving as
I do fixing robots.............
--lol. --Sherpa

skater 32
08-16-2004, 07:37 AM
Any update on the Jesse James project?

Charley
08-16-2004, 07:46 AM
YAYA
screw the update...We want pix!! :wink:
PS
Ultra makes a badass ride...personally I think this boat is too nice for JJ's (likely) first custom boat

WetWillie
10-11-2004, 08:37 PM
Common John what the sccop? :hammerhea
W

ULTRA28
10-11-2004, 08:48 PM
It will be at SEMA along with the new Fear factor boat we did. I'll post some pictures of the boat complete the week before SEMA.

voodoomedman
10-11-2004, 09:54 PM
It will be at SEMA along with the new Fear factor boat we did. I'll post some pictures of the boat complete the week before SEMA.
Any chance of an even trade on my boat for Jesse's????

voodoomedman
10-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Any chance of an even trade on my boat for Jesse's????
Damnit, take that back. I love my boat too much. I couldn't get rid of her.

DryHeatOnly
10-11-2004, 09:57 PM
Is Jesse's boat finished?

RiverKitty
10-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Dang! That is puuuuuuuuuurdy!!!!! :D

Some Kind Of Monster
10-11-2004, 10:29 PM
No offense to Ultra (because that is a bad ass boat) but why can't Jesse build his own boat?

clownpuncher
10-11-2004, 10:35 PM
I'm guessing the same reason that John doesn't build his own custom chopper? Two different animals. Besides, I think he can afford it :D

Some Kind Of Monster
10-11-2004, 10:37 PM
I'm guessing the same reason that John doesn't build his own custom chopper? Two different animals. Besides, I think he can afford it :D
Oh yeah I forgot...
Jesse DESTROYS boats and makes cars out of them.
:2purples:

switchin'addiction
10-12-2004, 01:52 PM
I'd love to be there for that maiden voyage!! Absolutly beautiful boat!! RYNO is focking crazy!

Desert Rat
10-12-2004, 02:30 PM
RYNNO
Looking for jet skis
Good lord Thats some funny shi t right there!! :D

Havasu47
10-12-2004, 03:22 PM
anyone?
I believe it is the Imco 4x4. No cone clutch, 4 gears in the driveshaft housing instead of three, No shifting in the drive, trans sits in the extension box so you get the standard Bravo 1 engine location.

jlnorthrup122
10-12-2004, 05:03 PM
Ultra28 JJ's boat looks bad ass!! Is that a black n blue pearl base color? Also I really like the 2 28'ers on the cover and in this months ***boat mag! I read the whole article it freed me from the shop for a while thanks! the buisy gel coat is awesome!! it had to be a real task to do all the fades and entagle them and not have them all shade together @ the intersections so to speek and doing it all from the inside out!! You have alot of patience keep up the good work!

Jbb
09-11-2006, 08:11 AM
:p :p :p

OGShocker
09-11-2006, 08:13 AM
:p :p :p
You used a backhoe to dig that one up... :p

GHT
09-11-2006, 08:18 AM
You used a backhoe to dig that one up... :p
Holy Sh1t.... This is a good one.. "Blast from the Past"..
Strap in Kids..
Nice looking motor. Wonder how long it will last?? :) :rolleyes:

deltaAce
09-11-2006, 08:38 AM
I hope the drive is rock solid... or it's gonna be a bunch of itty bitty parts floating in oil...
Post # 25, 7-29-04
The forecast was writen early!

Jbb
09-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Holy Sh1t.... This is a good one.. "Blast from the Past"..
Strap in Kids..
Nice looking motor. Wonder how long it will last?? :) :rolleyes:
:p

INSman
09-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Appearance can be quite deceiving I suppose :idea: :D

godfather
09-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Nice looking motor. Wonder how long it will last?? :) :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Less than 20hrs LOL :220v: :220v:

MOBrien
09-11-2006, 04:16 PM
What a beautiful motor.....does it come with a warranty for parts & workmanship? :rolleyes: :crossx:

Kachina26
09-12-2006, 12:33 AM
What a beautiful motor.....does it come with a warranty for parts & workmanship? :rolleyes: :crossx:Yes, in the automotive biz, we called it the tail light warranty. Once the tail lights disappear, the warranty is up.