PDA

View Full Version : Gear Box for Dual Drive-Aggressor/Casale eng.

AGGRESSOR JETS
02-02-2002, 10:31 AM
Aggressor Is Very Proud To Announce:
Casale Engineering and Aggressor teamed up to produce its Dual Drive Gear Box-
Aggressor has completed the Tooling and we are ready for sand Monday! Gear Ratios will be available in 1x1 1.028 & 1.06
Andy's expertise and Casale Engineering is a Legend in the Boating industry.
I recently gave a speech to some 150 plus members of Andy's Hot Rod Association (Andy has been a member some 18 year's and the parking lot was loaded with some of the finest machines I have seen 39s & older).
I did enjoy reminding Andy, some thirty five years ago (Give or Take) I was one of his Nickle Dimers (as he called me) always at his shop in need of somthing cheap! I had the first Family Deck Sanger Hydro-Blown Gas which ran under the name MaiTai.
Its been Over Two Years since I took both size drive's over to Andy @ Casale Eng. to discuss Layout with him.
The Gear Box will carry both Casale Eng/Aggressor Logo-Just to keep those UP Dated that want to know. Dave
[This message has been edited by AGGRESSOR JETS (edited February 02, 2002).]

Payton
02-03-2002, 06:16 AM
Is that for the mini jets? or the bigger setup?

SB
02-04-2002, 12:17 PM
How much? What's the advantage? Seriously, we want to know.

superdave013
02-04-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by AGGRESSOR JETS:
Aggressor Is Very Proud To Announce:
I had the first Family Deck Sanger Hydro-Blown Gas which ran under the name MaiTai.
So you had a Sanger v-drive hydro. I only have one question. Why did you get side tracked to jets?? hehe, j/k
Glad to see it's coming together for you.
I do have a serious question. Are the jets counter rotating? If so, will that help keep boats from doing the spins with loss of power?

Wet Dream
02-04-2002, 07:42 PM
Why does everyone have to be so technical??? Why can't we just hook these things up and go???? I guess this is why we have R&D departments??

flat broke
02-04-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by superdave013:
I do have a serious question. Are the jets counter rotating? If so, will that help keep boats from doing the spins with loss of power?
Superdave, if the guys at Aggressor are doing their job right, the thrust would be exiting the bowl and nozzle with little to no twist unlike a prop. In regard to spining in the event of a loss of power. If we are talking about a single motor turning 2 pumps the spin is going to be initiated from the shoe setting, water conditions, and luck of the draw. One more thing, I highly doubt they would tool up new bowls and impellers for right and left hand drive. Hopefully Dave at Aggressor will have more detailed answer for ya, but that's my guess.
Chris www.liquidaddiction.net (http://www.liquidaddiction.net)
[This message has been edited by flat broke (edited February 04, 2002).]