PDA

View Full Version : calling RNG and other Central Cal folks

RiverForUs
07-29-2004, 08:06 PM
RNG / Boat 030 / & ???,
It looks like the RiverForUs family (wife and 2 boys, 6 & 3 1/2) is headed up to the Paso Robles and Templeton areas this weekend. We are going up the 101 Friday morning to take the scenic route.
Probably hang out at my cousins Malibu boat dealership (Xtreme Marine?) on Saturday off Hwy. 46 in the Ag center and may even hit Naci on Sunday morning. Another cousin of ours is stopping by as well with his Malibu on the way home from the Delta.
I'm sure we'll visit the Mid-State Fair on one of the nights. Give me a call if you're hit'n the lake Sunday or the fair over the weekend.
John
cell 714-448-4646

mike37
07-29-2004, 08:30 PM
you will Probably see us at the fair friday night
maby the lake on sunday

redneckgirl
07-29-2004, 09:15 PM
We just got back from Havasu last night let me know your plans!!! We would love to hook up at the fair or at the lake!!! If you will be at the shop call me I will PM you my #... I will come see you at the shop as it is only a couple of miles from my work!!! Travis knows how to get a hold of me, my real name is Shelley... Hope to hook up with you this weekend...
RNG

RiverForUs
07-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by mike37
you will Probably see us at the fair friday night
maby the lake on sunday
....we'll be going to the fair. Would love to see Blink 182 Friday if it's not sold out. My aunt is taking my other cousins' daughter and her friend to see Jessica Simpson on Sunday night so that may be the night that we go. Just don't know yet! I'll have to wear my Hot Boat t-shirt so you can call out RFU or John or just casually throw me the shocker.
We would love to hook up at the fair or at the lake!!!
Tentative plans are to possibly(?) hit the lake Sunday morning before Pat works.
If you will be at the shop call me I will PM you my #... I will come see you at the shop as it is only a couple of miles from my work!!!
Are you working Saturday? Or do you have one of those cushy M-F jobs? That's probably the day I'll hang out there. I doubt that we'll make it to the shop Friday as my boys want to stop at a beach on the way up for a little boogie board session.
Hope to see you guys this weekend!:D :) :wink:

redneckgirl
07-29-2004, 10:09 PM
I have the M-F job... and tomorrow is my first day back from Vacation... What a life... give me a call this weekend or I will try to call you...
RNG

RiverForUs
07-29-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
I have the M-F job... and tomorrow is my first day back from Vacation... What a life... give me a call this weekend or I will try to call you...
RNG