PDA

View Full Version : Say it with me fellas!!!!!

MudPumper
07-29-2004, 10:08 PM
2, I repeat, 2 more weeks till CBBB!!!!:D :D :D

78Southwind
07-29-2004, 10:09 PM
:eek:
Better get the boat ready

MudPumper
07-29-2004, 10:29 PM
How do get your boat ready for CBBB:
First, gather up all necessary materials. This will include but is not limited to:
Washing Soap
Vacuum Cleaner
Bucket
Terry Cloth Towels
Q-tips
Soft to medium bristled scrub brushes
Mothers Aluminum Polish
Quality Carnuba Wax
Second, take above mentioned detailing materials and add a heaping tablespoon of your girlfriend or wife.
Finally, crack open a 30 pack of your favorite coldies and enjoy your favorite sports team for approximately 3 to 4 hours. Boat should be done by the time you are out of beer or the game is over which ever comes first.
For added flavor have her detail the tow vehicle also.
:D :D :D

MudPumper
07-30-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by MudPumper
I guess nobody wants to say it with me???:( :( :D

Ntwotrance
07-30-2004, 10:16 PM
2 more weeks...and the boats ready to go right now...:cool:

Beautiful Noise
07-30-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
and the boats ready to go right now...:cool:
Better be careful the Boat might leave without you;) :D

Ntwotrance
07-30-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Better be careful the Boat might leave without you;) :D
it'd have a hell of a time trying to...blocked it in with my daughters car...;)

Beautiful Noise
07-30-2004, 10:26 PM
But did you hide the Keys:rolleyes: :)

Ntwotrance
07-30-2004, 10:28 PM
But did you hide the Keys:rolleyes: :)
oh yell yes...even I can't find them....:eek:

Beautiful Noise
07-30-2004, 10:32 PM
even I can't find them....:eek:
LOL.........................I guess your Daughter is going to be Walking for the next 14 Days:D :D

Hustler
07-30-2004, 10:55 PM
Hell my boats so excited it's already there:p :D

Beautiful Noise
07-31-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Hustler
Hell my boats so excited it's already there:p :D
Only problem with that is "Your Not":D :D

dmontzsta
07-31-2004, 08:41 AM
Say this with me " 13 Days" :D

Beautiful Noise
07-31-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Say this with me " 13 Days" :D
Hey isn't 13 a unlucky Number,Maybe you should of skipped this day:confused: :rolleyes: ;) :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-31-2004, 09:01 AM
:confused: What is this

Ntwotrance
07-31-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
:confused: What is this
Classic Boat Beach Bash (CBBB) www.classicboatbeachbash.com, and Steve, you're right, that's why I'm not changing it to read 13 today...I'll wait until tomorrow to put 12 down...then we're single digit midgets...:D

dmontzsta
07-31-2004, 09:40 AM
supersticion is blah! dont believe that crap. :) you know we head out on Friday the 13th right? ;)
http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/chairshot.gif

Beautiful Noise
07-31-2004, 09:41 AM
you know we head out on Friday the 13th right? ;)
I'm going on the 12th and spending the 13th in my Room;) :D :D

dmontzsta
07-31-2004, 09:47 AM
I'm going on the 12th and spending the 13th in my Room;) :D :D
hahaha, you WILL NOT be able to keep yourself in your room on the 13th. http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/chuckle.gif

Beautiful Noise
07-31-2004, 09:50 AM
you WILL NOT be able to keep yourself in your room on the 13th.
DAMN your right..............I forgot about the Beer Runs:rolleyes: :D

dmontzsta
07-31-2004, 09:52 AM
DAMN your right..............I forgot about the Beer Runs:rolleyes: :D
Are we still going to heist peoples ice chests? http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/redbounceflame.gif

Beautiful Noise
07-31-2004, 10:08 AM
Are we still going to heist peoples ice chests?
Shhhhhhh Doug will hear you;) :D

dmontzsta
07-31-2004, 10:20 AM
Shhhhhhh Doug will hear you;) :D
I meant Ice peoples Ice Chests, you know...walk around with a huge bag of ice and add it to their ice chests. http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/slap.gif

Beautiful Noise
07-31-2004, 10:27 AM
I know what you meant;) I just didnt want Doug to know who was Icing his Beer down;) :D :D

dmontzsta
07-31-2004, 10:30 AM
I know what you meant;) I just didnt want Doug to know who was Icing his Beer down;) :D :D
Whos going to be icing down HalletDave while he gives all the people lap dances?http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/headbang.gif

Beautiful Noise
07-31-2004, 10:39 AM
Whos going to be icing down HalletDave while he gives all the people lap dances?
Hmmmmmmmm Since I don't think anyone has thought about it before (ewwww thats Gross http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/gayfight2.gif ) I guess your Elected:rolleyes: :D :D

HCS
07-31-2004, 10:45 AM
lmao. Wrote himself in.

dmontzsta
07-31-2004, 11:09 AM
Hmmmmmmmm Since I don't think anyone has thought about it before (ewwww thats Gross http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/gayfight2.gif ) I guess your Elected:rolleyes: :D :D
No way, I am cool. http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/arrow.gif

Beautiful Noise
07-31-2004, 11:34 AM
No way, I am cool. http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/arrow.gif
Ice can have that Effect on people:D

dmontzsta
07-31-2004, 12:20 PM
Ice can have that Effect on people:D
There you go, taking it differently again. I think you are truely hiding your real feelings about Dave. ;)

Hustler
07-31-2004, 12:59 PM
There you go, taking it differently again. I think you are truely hiding your real feelings about Dave. ;)
I'm sure he's hiding alot more than that:eek: :D

Beautiful Noise
07-31-2004, 01:06 PM
I think you are truely hiding your real feelings about Dave. ;)
He's a Great Guy, Plus he supplys alot of Entertainment:D :D

Beautiful Noise
07-31-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Hustler
I'm sure he's hiding alot more than that:eek: :D
Now don't you start :rolleyes: ;) :D

dmontzsta
07-31-2004, 02:05 PM
He's a Great Guy, Plus he supplys alot of Entertainment:D :D
Like lapdances? :eek:

Ntwotrance
07-31-2004, 08:48 PM
Oh, getting me "undrunk" for my birthday huh? :mad:

dmontzsta
07-31-2004, 11:10 PM
Oh, getting me "undrunk" for my birthday huh? :mad:
No way, you will get MORE beer. :D

Beautiful Noise
07-31-2004, 11:13 PM
No way, you will get MORE beer. :D
I hope hes buying for his Birthday I Unless I get lucky at the Machines:D :D

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 07:23 AM
I hope hes buying for his Birthday I Unless I get lucky at the Machines:D :D
Well, you are not good at going fast in your boat, so maybe you will be good at the machines??? :D

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 08:40 AM
maybe you will be good at the machines??? :D
Hopefully I'll be good at something that weekend otherwise I might as well just keep my SlowAssSelf & Boat home and send my Money with you Guys:rolleyes: :rolleyes: .........................Hmmm nevermind that I'm coming:D

ROZ
08-01-2004, 09:12 AM
Finally, crack open a 30 pack of your favorite coldies and enjoy your favorite sports team for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
Light weight :D

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 09:31 AM
Hopefully I'll be good at something that weekend otherwise I might as well just keep my SlowAssSelf & Boat home and send my Money with you Guys:rolleyes: :rolleyes: .........................Hmmm nevermind that I'm coming:D
No way, I need your help out there.
:D

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 09:33 AM
I need your help out there.
What Anchoring your Boat in the Current OR keep HalletDave from giving you a Lap Dance:confused: :rolleyes: ;) :D

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 09:35 AM
What Anchoring your Boat in the Current OR keep HalletDave from giving you a Lap Dance:confused: :rolleyes: ;) :D
BOTH
Think I will have anchoring problems? Do you have a box anchor?

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 09:42 AM
Do you have a box anchor?
I have a Box and a Mushroom Anchor,I've always used the Mushroom anchor at the Avi what you have to remember is its mostly Sand on the River Bottom.There is no current in the Avi Lagoon it just depends on how many Boat are going to be there as far as Anchoring.
I'll more than likely use my Box at the Avi then use the Mushroom if I go out to a Beach up river:D

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 09:44 AM
I have a Box and a Mushroom Anchor,I've always used the Mushroom anchor at the Avi what you have to remember is its mostly Sand on the River Bottom.
I'll more than likely use my Box at the Avi then use the Mushroom if I go out to a Beach up river:D
Shit, I am not fast enough to have a box anchor. :D
I have this style...
http://www.boat-anchor.net/mall/image/vendor/3/big/643_opt_9345.jpg
on a long chain and just above this anchor I have added a 14.5lb weight from my weight set. :D I wonder if I should bring my ghetto anchor too, it weighs about 40lbs and is a solid piece of cement/rock that we made out of a paint jug. :cool:

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 09:51 AM
You shouldnt have a problem like I said I think the biggest problem is going to find a spot in the lagoon most of the jet guys get in early but at that time the water is awfully low. I saw bottom last year from the ramp to the lagoon with some nasty rocks down there so I usually wait till mid morning I've never had a problem after that the water is up the rest of the day.You'll see on Friday when we roll in:D

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 09:55 AM
You shouldnt have a problem like I said I think the biggest problem is going to find a spot in the lagoon most of the jet guys get in early but at that time the water is awfully low. I saw bottom last year from the ramp to the lagoon with some nasty rocks down there so I usually wait till mid morning I've never had a problem after that the water is up the rest of the day.You'll see on Friday when we roll in:D
My dad likes to get on the water and set up at 3am. :D
I am going to have to talk to him, it seems that if it is too crowded it might not be worth setting up a tarp or anchoring out. I will have to view the conditions at the current time and make a decision based on the conclusion. :D
Or...I could just secretly follow you throughout the entire time, that way if you back in and jack up your prop, I know not to back in yet. :D

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 10:00 AM
I could just secretly follow you throughout the entire time, that way if you back in and jack up your prop, I know not to back in yet. :D
I dont think I put mine in till around 9:30 last year after I went down and had breakfast ............Hey you can always have one of the jet Guys tow you to the Lagoon that would sure look good:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/29Avi_Launch_Ramp-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/29Avi_Beach_3-23-03-med.jpg

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 10:02 AM
Nice pic of the beach. Well...I think I might get towed by one, I am thinking I will run out of gas not knowing my boundaries there. I dont know how far I can go without needing fuel, I am just used to Elsinore...having no fuel gauge sucks. The only other problem I could see happening is a fuel pump since that has been talked about and it is a blue holley that has about 7 years on it. :)
Its ok, I didnt have my camera with me for all the jets the ole Lavey has pulled in. :)

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 10:14 AM
I added another pic above the lagoon has a gas station in it might be pricey tho,I've had the same Holley Blue pump in my boat for 27 years Ive replaced the top and bottom of it tho Rexs sales a rebuild kit for it http://www.rexmar.com/page206.html

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 10:58 AM
I added another pic above the lagoon has a gas station in it might be pricey tho,I've had the same Holley Blue pump in my boat for 27 years Ive replaced the top and bottom of it tho Rexs sales a rebuild kit for it http://www.rexmar.com/page206.html
That is encouraging, I guess some people just get bad pumps. :confused:

WUTWZAT
08-01-2004, 07:15 PM
Hey all, just got back from the Avi. Things look great they are building more thatched cabanas as we speak. At least for maybe more by the time we arrive. It was hot out there and the current in front of their launch ramp was flying by. The cove was full and I can't wait to see it full of Classic boats, not that the Larson and Bayliners there weren't cute and all.
Jason

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by WUTWZAT
not that the Larson and Bayliners there weren't cute and all.
Hmmmmm I thought that CBBB was going to be a Larson & Bayliner classic Boat get together:rolleyes: :D :D

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 08:49 PM
I should be able to beat the Larons and Bayliners this year. :confused:

Ntwotrance
08-01-2004, 08:50 PM
I don't know Don...when they break out the oars to get more speed, they're pretty damn quick..:rolleyes:

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 08:52 PM
I've heard that some of those guys are running Blown Big Blocks better be careful what you say you might have to back it up;) :D

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 08:52 PM
I don't know Don...when they break out the oars to get more speed, they're pretty damn quick..:rolleyes:
I have an idea...
500' ski rope tied to someones boat up river, they can pull me and nobody will know...hehehe

Mrs Luvnlife
08-02-2004, 09:28 AM
Are we still going to heist peoples ice chests? http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/redbounceflame.gif
I read that :D :D...that's okay, I have a lock for my beer chest, but I'll gladly unlock it when you roll around with your bag of free ice :D!
HalletDave, I'm for certain he'll need some icing down during the lap dances :D, we need someone in charge of that!! And I hope they serve margaritas under those tiki huts out there! :D ;)

roostwear
08-02-2004, 09:56 AM
The bummer about more tiki huts is that as the river comes up, there's less room for EZups. Theoretically, more huts would mean no need for EZups, but I'm not heading out at 7am again to reserve beach space. The lake lice typically snag the huts early (cheap bastards can't pop for a ezup?) and tromp thru my cover to get to the water. Maybe we should lash all the CBBB covers together across the beach? :D

MudPumper
08-02-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by roostwear
The lake lice typically snag the huts early (cheap bastards can't pop for a ezup?) and tromp thru my cover to get to the water. :D
Problem solved. Late Friday night some people I don't know will be on a "Covert Op" in the parking lot pouring sugar in all lake lice fuel tanks. So no lake lice on the water Sat.:D ;) :D

Mrs Luvnlife
08-02-2004, 11:31 AM
I got an idea.....I'll get up early and park our EZ-up right next to one of the tikis that way we can have both.....and we'll even share our space. :D

dmontzsta
08-02-2004, 12:52 PM
I do not have an EZ UP yet, I have an old tarp that I can pop up in 10 minutes. It is gone after this year though, cause it is falling apart slowly, EZ UP next year though.

HotHallet
08-02-2004, 01:01 PM
Just washed and waxed the boat yesterday. I'm out of town on business this weekend so I figured I better get it done. Had my girlfriend following me with a towel taking all the wax off and she hit up the upholstery and vaccumed. I waxed all the rails on the trailer and polished the wheels too. Started on the motor but have about two more hours worth of work on polishing the tunnel ram and stuff. She's almost ready! Two weekends ago coming home from Havasu the boat got hammered in a brief rain storm (the truck too). So as you can imagine I spent all of last weekend cleaning equipment and anyone who knows me knows how anal I am. Anyways can't wait for CBBB!

78Southwind
08-02-2004, 01:02 PM
I do not have an EZ UP yet, I have an old tarp that I can pop up in 10 minutes. It is gone after this year though, cause it is falling apart slowly, EZ UP next year though.
I bought my E-Z-up for $79.99 at Big Five. Pepboys as one that is similar for $59.99.

Ntwotrance
08-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by 78Southwind
I bought my E-Z-up for $79.99 at Big Five. Pepboys as one that is similar for $59.99.
same thing we ended up buying last week...does the trick

dmontzsta
08-02-2004, 03:57 PM
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore7-11-04/100_1145.jpg
Thats mine, it is great, except the blue is slowly falling off everytime you take it out. I have had it 7 years and got my $30 worth :D after this year it is time to retire it and buy the big EZUP.

78Southwind
08-02-2004, 04:37 PM
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore7-11-04/100_1145.jpg
Thats mine, it is great, except the blue is slowly falling off everytime you take it out. I have had it 7 years and got my $30 worth :D after this year it is time to retire it and buy the big EZUP.
That will work......I was thinking of a real tarp

dmontzsta
08-02-2004, 06:13 PM
That will work......I was thinking of a real tarp
yeah, I knew you were, that is why I posted the pic. :)

78Southwind
08-02-2004, 06:20 PM
dmontzsta
where is the generator and the blender

dmontzsta
08-02-2004, 07:42 PM
dmontzsta
where is the generator and the blender
good question. :)

Ntwotrance
08-03-2004, 05:42 PM
well boys and girls, we're down to 9 1/2 days left...once again, for those leaving from south OC, we will be meeting at the IHOP off of Lake Forest Drive (if you need directions, pm me and I'll send them to you from your location). from there, we'll be meeting up at the first offical stop in Norco. time is ticking...

WUTWZAT
08-03-2004, 06:01 PM
What we need is a gas powered blender that a friend of mine makes. I am just too cheap to buy one plus no room in my boat for it. But they start at about $200.00 and use a gas powered weed wacker motor with a glass pitcher attached. I think a small shop that sells scooters at the Irvine Spectrum also sells them. Anyways, I was reading down and mudpumper put down exactly what I was thinking. That the Lake Lice just aren't sweet enough yet.
Don, let me know before you put that bad boy blue cover up on ebay.....
Jason

dmontzsta
08-03-2004, 07:52 PM
9 Days left, screw the half. :D

Ntwotrance
08-03-2004, 08:09 PM
9 Days left, screw the half. :D
it was either that or 10 and the single digit looked better...:p

dmontzsta
08-03-2004, 08:14 PM
it was either that or 10 and the single digit looked better...:p
true, I am just about to update mine, single digits dude! woo hoo...the night is almost over...wait, I better not rush it too fast, that means work even faster. :)