PDA

View Full Version : Murder in Parker

Mr.Havasu
07-30-2004, 06:02 AM
Anyone hear about the murder in Parker last night?
We were in Laughlin when John got a call from someone who was re-routed around Parker through the dirt because of a murder. He was looking to get his boat washed off because it was a mess due to the detour.
Was just wondering if anyone heard what happened?

gmocnik
07-30-2004, 06:47 AM
we were detoured at 4:40 as we were rolling into town...looked like the detour had been in effect for quite a while....
gm
p.s.
i have an alibi

Mr.Havasu
07-30-2004, 06:51 AM
yes, but do you have a reliable witness?

RiverDave
07-30-2004, 07:47 AM
I can't believe that something like that would happen in Parker?
RD

mbrown2
07-30-2004, 07:51 AM
My buddy was diverted as well...had to go the Dam Route..

Boatcop
07-30-2004, 08:00 AM
No murder. I don't now how these rumors get started.
One of our local transients riding his bike pulled out in front of a vehicle in front of the Safeway Shopping Center. Was fatally injured.
The traffic was diverted while DPS did their accident investigation.
Some of you may have seen this guy. He always rode his bike with a little trailer behind it, and sometimes had a dog with him. He also was known to "borrow" canoes and small row boats and cruise the River at times. White guy, we called "Pancho", who had a real dark tan, and hair in Rasta dreads.

mbrown2
07-30-2004, 08:03 AM
Alan, that's too bad...what happended to his dog?

HAULNZ
07-30-2004, 08:10 AM
I saw that guy the last time we were in Parker. He was camped out behind the McDonalds. :(

BarryMac
07-30-2004, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the info BoatCop, sorry to hear about the accident...
gjb

bear down
07-30-2004, 09:32 AM
Saw this guy on the bike on Rice road by Big River entrance.
Bummer....

stoker
07-30-2004, 11:26 AM
That guy came buy to visit us in the keys. He was in a small row boat. Cool guy, didn't know he was a transiet.

Mr.Havasu
07-30-2004, 11:45 AM
Sorry to hear about the accident. I feel bad for the guy, hopefully someone will take care of his dog for him.:(
Thanks for the info BoatCop

jackpunx
07-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Boatcop
One of our local transients riding his bike pulled out in front of a vehicle in front of the Safeway Shopping Center. Was fatally injured.
Some of you may have seen this guy. He always rode his bike with a little trailer behind it, and sometimes had a dog with him. He also was known to "borrow" canoes and small row boats and cruise the River at times. White guy, we called "Pancho", who had a real dark tan, and hair in Rasta dreads.
Is this the same guy that rides a bike on Rice road with a bunch of plastic bags tied to it?:confused:

Evo22
07-30-2004, 05:02 PM
bummer we have seen him in town a few times too

riverbound
07-30-2004, 05:05 PM
First the shoe tree and now the local transient, Whats next?

Salty Cracker
07-30-2004, 07:28 PM
I saw that guy a few weekends ago on out way to Havasu...he drove through the Mc Donalds drive-thru in front of me to pick up the change that people dropped
wow :frown:

Boozer
07-30-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
First the shoe tree and now the local transient, Whats next?
Maybe they were related? It should be investigated.

Ziggy
07-31-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by bear down
Saw this guy on the bike on Rice road by Big River entrance.
Bummer....
Seen him around that area a few times...sad:frown:

PlyaPlya22
07-31-2004, 08:16 PM
Sounds like he was just trying to his thing. It is so sad to hear

Dr. Eagle
07-31-2004, 08:31 PM
Murder by Bumper.... sad..........

WUTWZAT
08-01-2004, 07:33 PM
What happened to the shoe tree?

Outnumbered
08-02-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by WUTWZAT
What happened to the shoe tree?
Some losers burnt it down:(

rvrkaosI
08-02-2004, 09:55 PM
saw this guy on the weekend of July 23rd at the Cheveron gas station area, thought he was kinda of weird, dirty lookingl anyways...
for the shoe tree, completely burnt to the ground! Could some city official be doing this do to a fire hazzard? Can't believe this would have caught fire 2x now by some prick!:mad:

Duck
08-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Saw the tree, all three burnt feet left of it, with a very approprate tensil decoration tastefully draped over it last week.:D :D :D
RIP tree.