PDA

View Full Version : Gotta be bench racers

hoolign
04-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Cork soakers (http://www.redneckworld.com/graphics/SNL-CorkingRoom.wmv)

dmontzsta
04-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Glad you finally put a pic of yourself in YOUR avatar, nice rack hooli.

lucky
04-07-2006, 10:08 AM
glad i'm a can man :) -- here come the jokes

Kim Hanson
04-07-2006, 06:11 PM
glad i'm a can man :) -- here come the jokes
Me also with cans---wife and beer. I bet Donald likes cork suckers............( . )( . )..............when the timing is right :p and everyone is out of the house butt that special someone :D
Is this rag on Donald month, I think sooo and ahhhahayyyaaahhhhhhaaa ( Tarzan swings off Donalds nuts, that was Donald yelling though ) :p

SmokinLowriderSS
04-08-2006, 05:05 PM
I prefer to pop the top & have the can myself. :crossx: I'll leave the cork soaking to others who are better qualified.
Hey Roncooooooo................. Dmontzsta............................ :idea:
:D

dmontzsta
04-08-2006, 06:09 PM
I prefer to pop the top & have the can myself. :crossx: I'll leave the cork soaking to others who are better qualified.
Hey Roncooooooo................. Dmontzsta............................ :idea:
:D
You rang? even though I dont know what you are trying to say.
:yuk:

Kim Hanson
04-09-2006, 05:06 PM
You rang? even though I dont know what you are trying to say.
:yuk:
I think he called you a cork sucker :p ........( . )( . ).........

uclahater
04-10-2006, 10:06 AM
Cork soakers (http://www.redneckworld.com/graphics/SNL-CorkingRoom.wmv)
Only a Fag could find this :idea: :p

Kim Hanson
04-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Only a Fag could find this :idea: :p
You don't watch SNL :rolleyes: ever see the one about the home improvement where they talk about chaulk, way to funny..........( . )( . ).........

uclahater
04-10-2006, 12:04 PM
You don't watch SNL :rolleyes: ever see the one about the home improvement where they talk about chaulk, way to funny..........( . )( . ).........
Thanks for proving my point :crossx: :crossx: LOL

Kim Hanson
04-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks for proving my point :crossx: :crossx: LOL
Well Little House in Santa Clara, UT, we don't get yet. Soon though I heard :220v: all about these fat people sitting around LMFAO :p they think it's like exercising, going for the jiggle afect to do the job :p ..........( . )( . ).............

dmontzsta
04-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Well Little House in Santa Clara, UT, we don't get yet. Soon though I heard :220v: all about these fat people sitting around LMFAO :p they think it's like exercising, going for the jiggle afect to do the job :p ..........( . )( . ).............
You are on a roll today.

Kim Hanson
04-10-2006, 12:32 PM
You are on a roll today.
I don't roll, what are you talking about ? I walk upright like all OB owners, not like the V-Drive guys on all fours :p ..........( . )( . )........

rrrr
04-10-2006, 12:47 PM
I don't roll, what are you talking about ? I walk upright like all OB owners, not like the V-Drive guys on all fours :p ..........( . )( . )........
I dunno about that. Last time I saw You Te, he was on all fours and Maxi was slamming his ass like a broken screen door. :crossx: :crossx:

uclahater
04-10-2006, 12:49 PM
I dunno about that. Last time I saw You Te, he was on all fours and Maxi was slamming his ass like a broken screen door. :crossx: :crossx:
Were you the fluffer for this party :yuk: :p

Kim Hanson
04-10-2006, 12:52 PM
That sure don't sound like You Te to me, he dish's it out and takes names :p .........( . )( . )..............

dmontzsta
04-10-2006, 01:00 PM
That sure don't sound like You Te to me, he dish's it out and takes names :p .........( . )( . )..............
You hear that fellas? Take it from experience.

Kim Hanson
04-10-2006, 01:07 PM
You hear that fellas? Take it from experience.
Im talking about racing you fart tube inspector.........( . )( . ).......... :idea:

lucky
04-11-2006, 06:21 AM
fags , your all fags :)