PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Big Warlock!!!

Jordy
04-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Hope that new job at the laundry works out for you. Looks like you're getting the hang of it!!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23-med.jpg
:D :D :D

AZJD
04-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Hope that new job at the laundry works out for you. Looks like you're getting the hang of it!!!
What was ya doin' Rob, gettin a little bit of last minute ironing done before Vegas!

Big Warlock
04-08-2006, 05:09 AM
but what exactly do you two morons do??? Do you ever work?? You are calling me from the lake on friggin Friday at lunch to ask me questions about a boat you took from my shop????? Sure as shiat, Warlock's gone and Jimmy says "Jordy and Justin were here and took it!!! Jesus H. Christ!!! Who the hell is running my company anymore??? Jordy???? Then you can't get a boat started and change the batteries and all to discover what???? :crossx: I think I have discovered neither of you can do anything right without a beer ......or maybe more........ :argue: in your hand!!!
Anyway, I put an offer in on a house with the Mrs. today. I seriously need to get back to work to pay for the past month!! And now I am off to Vegas today BECAUSE YOU GUYS WON"T BAIL A FRIEND OUT!!!!! Hope the lake sucks! Hope your girls show up with one pieces. Hope the beer is old. And that there is no ice. And without Hoo ooo Hee eee, good luck with the potty thing! :p No more talk about Vegas......... :cry:

THOR
04-08-2006, 07:10 AM
but what exactly do you two morons do??? Do you ever work?? You are calling me from the lake on friggin Friday at lunch to ask me questions about a boat you took from my shop????? Sure as shiat, Warlock's gone and Jimmy says "Jordy and Justin were here and took it!!! Jesus H. Christ!!! Who the hell is running my company anymore??? Jordy???? Then you can't get a boat started and change the batteries and all to discover what???? :crossx: I think I have discovered neither of you can do anything right without a beer ......or maybe more........ :argue: in your hand!!!
Anyway, I put an offer in on a house with the Mrs. today. I seriously need to get back to work to pay for the past month!! And now I am off to Vegas today BECAUSE YOU GUYS WON"T BAIL A FRIEND OUT!!!!! Hope the lake sucks! Hope your girls show up with one pieces. Hope the beer is old. And that there is no ice. And without Hoo ooo Hee eee, good luck with the potty thing! :p No more talk about Vegas......... :cry:
Hey, marinas might have a need for portable power. :rolleyes:

Jordy
04-08-2006, 08:57 AM
Then you can't get a boat started and change the batteries and all to discover what???? :crossx:
Hey now, that was all Little Warlock's deal. I was out in my boat on the water with both engines running. Then again, mine will actually start in gear. When I got done with the battery swap deal and he got everything buttoned down and it still did nothing, after running my boat all day, I asked where his drive lever was. I can't do everything. It's bad enough that I have to run your company for you while you're off having fun in Vegas. :D :D :D :D :D
p.s. I'll take pictures of the fun we don't have at the lake today. ;)

Big Warlock
04-08-2006, 09:43 AM
I have to leave now. I know you idiots are on the lake. Sucks to have to go do my stuff in Vegas. but I will be back next weekend!!! Easter and all!!!!!!!!
Have fun and be safe. Please, please don't get me into any more trouble ok?
Thanks! :cool:

Dusty Times
04-08-2006, 10:43 PM
I can't believe Rob was not in Havi on the nicest day of the year
WITH A NEW BOAT?????

Big Warlock
04-09-2006, 07:46 PM
for the poker run!!! :crossx:

Dusty Times
04-09-2006, 07:55 PM
You better be..............and be early!

Big Warlock
04-09-2006, 07:56 PM
and we'll be looking for you! Can't wait! Hope all is well.
Rob

Jordy
04-09-2006, 07:56 PM
So did you have fun with all your freshly ironed duds in Vegas??? :D :D :D

Dusty Times
04-09-2006, 08:04 PM
lol

Big Warlock
04-10-2006, 07:19 AM
It wasn't that bad. Drove the V-Bomb out there. Got my aggression out on the road. That car kicks ass on the open road!!! Trust me, no passing me this weekend. Some 911 tried to give it a go. After 145, I think he decided he didn't want anymore! :crossx: I had just shifted into 6th and he saw that and had to wonder how much more I had. Fock 'em!! I was on the road trip from hell boys!!! :cool:
Looked like a great weekend on the lake. Really am looking forward to this coming weekend.
Also looking forward to catching up to Dustin at the end of the month.

Dave C
04-10-2006, 07:29 AM
why yes it is ;) ;) ..
btw how fast is that thing.... there is so much traffic around here I may never find out what it is.... :cry: :cry:
It wasn't that bad. Drove the V-Bomb out there. Got my aggression out on the road. That car kicks ass on the open road!!! Trust me, no passing me this weekend. Some 911 tried to give it a go. After 145, I think he decided he didn't want anymore! :crossx: I had just shifted into 6th and he saw that and had to wonder how much more I had. Fock 'em!! I was on the road trip from hell boys!!! :cool:

Jordy
04-10-2006, 07:36 AM
Looked like a great weekend on the lake. Really am looking forward to this coming weekend.
It was a retard convention on the water yesterday. So tired of the big focking tieups with a bunch of people who don't know how to throw or set a gawddamn anchor. From here on out, I want no part of that mess. If I don't know you or you don't have a boat load of girls, get the fock away from my boat and go tie up with the other anchorless idiots. We ended up cutting loose and going back towards the front of the cove and setting anchor, while the rest of the idiot posse disappeared all the way around the corner at the back of the cove. :notam:
Oh, and don't get me started about the idiot spilling some Sparx bright green drink all over the deck of my boat and then talking shit. Retard convention I tell ya. :crossx:

Dave C
04-10-2006, 07:38 AM
but you usually get some good pictures in the middle of a retard convention.
I never been able to understand the attraction some girls have towards retards.....

Jordy
04-10-2006, 07:42 AM
I never been able to understand the attraction some girls have towards retards.....
I think it's the bling of the roll bar... ;)
Oh, and Rob, it's amazing how much faster the Warlock and the Powerquest are compared to the Spectre when we're powering out of Humbug versus going into Humbug. I think it has something to do with my anchor. :idea:

Big Warlock
04-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Top end is 171 mph. I have never been there. 0-60 in 4.3 seconds. LS 6 engine putting out 400 hp. Run flat tires, very nice interior. I got mine in November and love it. I have only 14K in miles on it. I also have a '72 vette with 600 hp but can't take it anyplace as it only has a 15 gallon tank and crappy fuel mileage. So I go to Scottsdale and back every now and again. I also have the 3/4 ton truck, Tahoe and Acura TL. So we are going to consolidate our fleet at the house soon. :crossx:
Jordy, I heard it was crazy. I will be at the lake on Saturday for sure. Already have my boat crew coming together nicely! :)

Dave C
04-10-2006, 07:58 AM
15K miles... so you are ready for a new set of tires already!! ;) ;) I got mine in August 2005, 15,000 miles=1 set of new tires already.... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Its fun lining up next to the fart can carts and dropping a gear on them. Then they learn why its better to have 8 cylinders rather than 4. :crossx: (4 cylinders ... thats like bringing a knife to a gun fight)
my tires had to be changed by 15K miles because they were "defective" ;) All of a sudden the center of the tread was missing on the rear tires. Where did it go, I dunno? ;) ;)

AZJD
04-10-2006, 08:03 AM
Top end is 171 mph. I have never been there. 0-60 in 4.3 seconds. LS 6 engine putting out 400 hp. Run flat tires, very nice interior. I got mine in November and love it. I have only 14K in miles on it. I also have a '72 vette with 600 hp but can't take it anyplace as it only has a 15 gallon tank and crappy fuel mileage. So I go to Scottsdale and back every now and again. I also have the 3/4 ton truck, Tahoe and Acura TL. So we are going to consolidate our fleet at the house soon. :crossx:
Jordy, I heard it was crazy. I will be at the lake on Saturday for sure. Already have my boat crew coming together nicely! :)
Ahh yes, the lake saturday! I wiil definately be following the big boats' (DONZI) wake on saturday. I will however not be blowing any stop signs at Pleasant anymore, due to a very pleasant, (no pun intended) conversation I had with a few gentlemen in a Ford Expedition that coincidentally had the word SHERIFF on the side of it! Had a tire going low on the trailer and needed a gas station pronto.
Very lucky I started drinking water near the end of the day, or the little breathalizer would have been the end of me this weekend!

Jordy
04-10-2006, 08:05 AM
Very lucky I started drinking water near the end of the day, or the little breathalizer would have been the end of me this weekend!
So you're saying he had a small... :D :D :D

Big Warlock
04-10-2006, 08:16 AM
Had the first set of tires replaced at 12K. Am on the second set which are Bridgestone run flats. Seem to be ok. Sometimes I think I sense a small wobble?? But when your hauling ass, who knows. I love that car! I am sure you love yours! Nice to meet a fellow V-Bomber!!
Saturday we will head out together gentlemen. It will be a good day on the lake. Always...............
Tell Jenna to work on some talent. I need to see some fresh stuff. I will work on mine as well, although you know who is with me as well,./....... :yuk:

Jordy
04-10-2006, 08:31 AM
Rob, one more thing... this whole deal with Little Warlock has created lots of work for me. We have to actually stop in the make ready area, set fenders and lines, lauch my boat, tie it to the dock, run up and get his truck and launch him, park his truck, get back to my boat, put all the fenders and lines away and then beat everyone out to Humbug to get the anchor set and all the fenders and lines out again... really bad idea. WTF were you thinking???? :D :D :D

Dave C
04-10-2006, 09:01 AM
BW... damn 12k for tires. I see you had the problem worse than I did...... I wonder who stole all that tread :idea: ;)
Ya the v-bomb is a whole lot of fun. I swear that car was built so you could read the newspaper at 110 mph. So smooth. ;) ;)
I bet you have a blast having all the wide open space down there to let her run.
We have too much traffic here. I guess that its a good and bad thing. Its hard to get a speeding ticket in bumper to bumper traffic.

Big Warlock
04-10-2006, 12:21 PM
He can boat biatch for more than one boat. He needs to train his crew as well to drive the truck and such. My problem is the length of the trailer for the Donzi leaves few spaces to park!
Dave, I had to get tires at 12K. i think I paid 350 or 400 per tire? Not sure, company account. You know it's a company car! In the event one of my clients needs me fast like! :yuk:

AZJD
04-10-2006, 12:38 PM
He can boat biatch for more than one boat. He needs to train his crew as well to drive the truck and such. My problem is the length of the trailer for the Donzi leaves few spaces to park! :yuk:
Train my crew, I am just happy if they all show up on time! More girls, more headaches!
I will get you lined up with a few people for Saturday! Probably Tricia and maybe Wendy!
Looks like Terry and Teri will be riding with me!

Dave C
04-10-2006, 01:18 PM
me too. company car ;) ;) ain't it great to be the boss.
have a good one, I have to go tell myself to get back to work.
P.S. my tires wore out due to excessive wheel spin :crossx:
Dave, I had to get tires at 12K. i think I paid 350 or 400 per tire? Not sure, company account. You know it's a company car! In the event one of my clients needs me fast like! :yuk:

Big Warlock
04-10-2006, 01:37 PM
LOL, I hear ya! It's good to be us. come out this way with your boat sometime! You'll love it out here. I know it's probably a stretch with time, but make a plan sometime! Have to do Lake Powell at least!
Rob

Dave C
04-10-2006, 02:13 PM
We come down to Havasu from time to time. But its gonna be a busy one this year (new business) The work schedule is f-ing jammed. :yuk:
besides I am afraid of that Jordy guy... I hear they are a rough bunch and my liver might not be up to it. :rollside: