PDA

View Full Version : what do u guys think??

Evo22
07-31-2004, 09:43 AM
I was play'in around on solid works and came up with some cool billet grill idea's what do you guys think?? I would like some feed back
I could make them in a 6.5, 5.25,6x9,10"and 12" and they could all have the same basic patern let me know

riverbound
07-31-2004, 09:52 AM
That is probably one of the better designs. It doesnt get in the way of the sound. It is a little low on the bling, but a lot of people like that (I do). If you can make them affordable you might be on to something.

Evo22
07-31-2004, 09:57 AM
yea i was thinkin about makin a generic cup to hold the tweeter in the center hole depending on what component set you use (and it will work for two-way set ups) somthink like 30mm so it wuold fil almost anyones tweeter???
you dont think it has any "bling" bummer i was going for a little "bling" here is another pic showing how much depth they have

ROZ
07-31-2004, 10:57 AM
Looks llike Kinesis motorsports made a Polk Momo grill.... I like them better than almost enyhing I've seen...
I've been working with someone on similar designs... Patent of course ;)

Evo22
07-31-2004, 03:35 PM
so roz do you like them or no?? what kind of changes would you make i got the machine sittin here ready to cut what do u think a fair price a pair would be for 6's???

ROZ
07-31-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Evo22
so roz do you like them or no?? what kind of changes would you make i got the machine sittin here ready to cut what do u think a fair price a pair would be for 6's??? I'd put a channel on the inside of one of the spokes for the tweeter's wires... ALL THE WAY... ;)
My previous post says I like them over most all the other billet grills I've seen. :)

Evo22
08-01-2004, 01:44 PM
already did the channel behind one spokes for the wire:D what do u think is a fair price for 6.5's polished ????