PDA

View Full Version : Ozzfest!!!

Always_Fresh
07-31-2004, 10:07 PM
RULED!!!! the only thing that pissed me off was slayer not playing angel of death but other than that the show was great anyone els go?

Kilrtoy
08-01-2004, 10:09 AM
How was off and I heard Rob was back was back with BS

Always_Fresh
08-02-2004, 02:44 AM
dude the show was great rob and judas preist put on a great f**king show man what did you meen rob with bs?

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 02:48 AM
Major typo, I meant JP not BS Black Sabbath

KACHINA KEN
08-02-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
How was off and I heard Rob was back was back with BS
Rob actually did do 2 shows with Black Sabbath in 95' I know one was in Costa Mesa because I saw video from it, SICK.
Kenny

Always_Fresh
08-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Major typo, I meant JP not BS Black Sabbath
dude judas preist was that show man they f**king owned one of the best shows i have ever seen

Coach
08-02-2004, 11:16 AM
Did you check out the second stage at all? The band Atreyu is a bunch of guys who I taught when they were in HS a few years ago. They have been getting bigger and better each year.
Man I wish I could have gone. I really want to see Hatebreed play. Although I am not sure if I can hang in the pit anymore. This years line up kicked ass.

Always_Fresh
08-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Coach
Did you check out the second stage at all? The band Atreyu is a bunch of guys who I taught when they were in HS a few years ago. They have been getting bigger and better each year.
Man I wish I could have gone. I really want to see Hatebreed play. Although I am not sure if I can hang in the pit anymore. This years line up kicked ass.
nah i got there kinda late i didnt make it to the second stage and hatebreed was the main reason i wanted to go but yea i heard something from one of my friends about atreyu being a pretty good band ill have to check it out

WILDERTHANU
08-02-2004, 05:38 PM
THAT SHIT WENT OFF.....