PDA

View Full Version : Martinez Lake 8/15 - 8/21

Kwicherbichen
07-31-2004, 11:32 PM
The wife and I are going to be renting a house at Lake Martinez from 8/15 - 8/21 as a short vacation. If anyone else is down that way and you want to party a little give me a shout.:D

GrapeApe
08-01-2004, 01:14 PM
We will be there on the water for a few Hours on Sunday, and then we are packing up and heading home.... Have a Fun Trip....
*** Grape Ape ***

TOBTEK
08-01-2004, 01:17 PM
A couple of buddies and I are gona be out there friday, sat sun that weekend....bring a few bikini team members for a photo shoot.......yeah baby!:D

GrapeApe
08-01-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
A couple of buddies and I are gona be out there friday, sat sun that weekend....bring a few bikini team members for a photo shoot.......yeah baby!:D
Hey Tob - We will se you out there on the water Saturday...
*** Grape Ape ***

Kwicherbichen
08-02-2004, 01:42 AM
Would be fun but the wife isn't to hip to it. :(

TOBTEK
08-02-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Kwicherbichen
Would be fun but the wife isn't to hip to it. :(
Then how in the world have you been getting away with it to this point? Your boat featured in ***boat..:eek: OH MY, im sure she was happy about that....unless that was "SHE"...in that case your a lucky man.

TOBTEK
08-02-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by GrapeApe
Hey Tob - We will se you out there on the water Saturday...
*** Grape Ape ***
sure thing....:D CANT FREAKING WAIT! I need a break, im about to snap!

SD MIKEY
08-02-2004, 07:11 AM
Im going that weekend, sounds like your not getting there till sunday? I may have to leave sunday morning, find out this week.
Whats up with the photo shoot Toby?

Rubths
08-02-2004, 07:15 AM
Im going the week after. Ive got the itch for sand so Im going to Pismo this weekend:D

RexRathburn
08-02-2004, 08:31 AM
I'm going to be out at Hidden Shores that weekend too...we'll have to hook up for some cocktails!:D

Lightning
08-02-2004, 03:39 PM
I should be out there the weekend of 8/21.

Kwicherbichen
08-03-2004, 12:43 AM
Then how in the world have you been getting away with it to this point? Your boat featured in ***boat..:eek: OH MY, im sure she was happy about that....unless that was "SHE"...in that case your a lucky man.
I haven't told her I have a bikini team yet :p j/k, she knows and there were times where she was less than happy about it. We just kinda keep it seperate. The one on my boat is my next ex-wife :D
Ari, I'll call you this week.