PDA

View Full Version : A Day without a Mexican

WaTchTheGelCoat
04-07-2006, 12:22 PM
This was posted on Myspace, I laughed my ass off reading it.
Subject: May 1st will be the DAY WITHOUT LATINOS
May 1st will be the DAY WITHOUT LATINOS
>IMPORTANT..PLEASE READ PEOPLE
>If HR 4437 is passed: No SChoOl Or WOrk!
>May 1st will be the DAY WITHOUT LATINOS
>
>wear white tuesday!!!!!!!
>
>If HR 4437 is passed:
>no school or work on May 1st
>tell everyone you know not to attend school and tell your parents not
>to work the movie "A Day Without a Mexican" will become real
>All Latinos have to work together to make this happen
>to prove to everyone that the U.S. is NOTHING without us
>On May 1st don't even go into the streets! don't buy ANYTHING!
>Stay at home and kick it. watch the U.S. struggle without us.
>May 1st will be the day the gov't loses tons of money and realizes who
>really runs this country.
>
>spread the word!
>
>** if you are going to be involved please do it with class. don't act
>stupid because not only will you make yourself look bad, but you will
>make ALL OF US look bad. Represent the Latino community with pride and
>honor. People will expect us to riot and go nuts but show them that we
>are BETTER than their stereotype.
>
>**May 1st will be the day without Latinos
>**In other words, just stay home!
>REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE DOWN FOR YOUR PEOPLE or IF YOU AGREE WITH WHAT WE
>FEEL AND BELIEVE

Dribble
04-07-2006, 12:31 PM
This could bankrupt the lottery.

Liberator TJ1984
04-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Sounds like a good day to hit Wal-Mart and Academy :)
Maybe I will be able to get down the Isle without being rammed by a shopping cart , Listening to screaming brats, and make it to my truck and not find someone elses kids dirty diapers in the back :rolleyes: :yuk:

HTRDLNCN
04-07-2006, 12:39 PM
>tell everyone you know not to attend school and tell your parents not
>to work
How will we be able to tell from any other day they skip school or dont work?

burtandnancy
04-07-2006, 12:45 PM
In the "old days", it was the only day I carried live ammo; it was Communinist day and I was helping save the world from commies. Is there any significance to using this date?

MrsSigEpMock
04-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Isn't the 1st the day gov't checks comeout? Will the Gov't go "bankrupt" or finally have a surplus? :idea:

stoker
04-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Note to self....go to DMV May 1st!

Dave C
04-07-2006, 12:49 PM
can we suspend all welfare checks on the 1st also??? they said its a day without work.... ;)

NashvilleBound
04-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Cant we just make say....ALL of MAY, JUNE< JULY< AUGUST<SEPT<OCT<NOV<DEC<JAN<FEB<MARCH and for the heck of it let throw in APRIL....can we just do all those days without brown units?
YOU suck...you ruining MY country that I am proud of...that you dont give a FOCK about...flying your RETARDED FLAG....go back to your country that you ruined first....go the fock home....
damn...I feel better..........

FreshTracks
04-07-2006, 01:07 PM
"stay at home and kick it". PLEASE GO HOME....AND STAY THERE. Take your F#$KING FLAG, and your "we belong here" attitude.

boater012
04-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Wow a day without anyone on the corner trying to sell rotten oranges for 10 bucks????? wow im impressed maybe I can turn that corner without having the oranges stuck in my window. one day he put them on the hood of my ferrari at the light. and tried to get me to buy them from him!!!! I got out, took them off my hood and threw them in the street. I was pissed!!!! I wouldv'e kicked the guys ass had the cop not turned the corner as I was tossing the oranges in the street. He pulled over and gave me a load of crap for littering but finalllly let me go!! The mexicant got arrested for no papers or id.

roostwear
04-07-2006, 01:25 PM
And 5 days later they'll be drunk shooting guns into the air :rolleyes:

Holland
04-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Cant we just make say....ALL of MAY, JUNE< JULY< AUGUST<SEPT<OCT<NOV<DEC<JAN<FEB<MARCH and for the heck of it let throw in APRIL....can we just do all those days without brown units?
YOU suck...you ruining MY country that I am proud of...that you dont give a FOCK about...flying your RETARDED FLAG....go back to your country that you ruined first....go the fock home....
damn...I feel better..........
And this is the edited post......
SWEEEEETTTTT!!!!!
You kill me nashville.

probablecause
04-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Classic! :cool:

patsbrothel
04-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Cool I can go shopping at WallMart at 10pm and it wont feel like the Turd World !

NashvilleBound
04-07-2006, 03:20 PM
And this is the edited post......
SWEEEEETTTTT!!!!!
You kill me nashville.
I 'think' I am just stating straight up how most of us feel without sugar coating it...... glad you enjoyed it;)

probablecause
04-07-2006, 03:23 PM
What do I do with my wife?

Schiada76
04-07-2006, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=NashvilleBound]Cant we just make say....ALL of MAY, JUNE< JULY< AUGUST<SEPT<OCT<NOV<DEC<JAN<FEB<MARCH and for the heck of it let throw in APRIL....can we just do all those days without brown units?
OH no! My My My!!!! You're about to get the racist police all over your post! :argue: :220v: :D
I say put a bounty on the fckkers. :crossx:

NashvilleBound
04-07-2006, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=NashvilleBound]Cant we just make say....ALL of MAY, JUNE< JULY< AUGUST<SEPT<OCT<NOV<DEC<JAN<FEB<MARCH and for the heck of it let throw in APRIL....can we just do all those days without brown units?
OH no! My My My!!!! You're about to get the racist police all over your post! :argue: :220v: :D
I say put a bounty on the fckkers. :crossx:
LOL....We could totally solve the national debt....like deer tags...but they would be Brown Unit tags..how about Wetback tags? or....well, you get it;)

Schiada76
04-07-2006, 03:43 PM
LOL....We could totally solve the national debt....like deer tags...but they would be Brown Unit tags..how about Wetback tags? or....well, you get it;)
Once we're clean again they could issue cross border permits. :crossx:

NashvilleBound
04-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Once we're clean again they could issue cross border permits. :crossx:
Oh, one more thing...we need to post the NAtional guard or simular on the border...shot to kill after say 3 days. Word gets out...no one crosses...few do and get whacked. Instant secure border for ever and ever. But charging to cross could work together......see... more income to the US.

tomcat
04-07-2006, 03:52 PM
I think on May 1st we shouldn't pay for their healthcare, food stamps or welfare. The new mentality of immigration is ruining this country.

MagicMtnDan
04-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Who the hell is going to pick my grapes?! :D :D :D Whatever will I do?

86 catalina
04-07-2006, 03:59 PM
I couldnt pass this shit up...A day without a mexican lets see i wouldnt have to listen to any crappy umpa lumpa music( i work construction) i wouldnt have to worry about some dumb shit mexican dropping a peice of wood on my head,and then them pretending like they cant speak english>>Always used as their out(no hable amigo)I wouldnt have to worry about driving home and getting hit by an uninsured mexican motorist,And them having them flee the scene and just go back to mexico(the usual)I wouldnt have to worry about driving down the road and have a group of mexicans start mad dogging me( whats up homes i am from the hood) How about this lets all proud americans take a day off and really see who make this country tick...America would come to a ****in stand still>Unfortunatley for the point most americans dont want to loose a days work because we are responseable citizens.......Lets go out with a few mexican jokes>>>>>>>What do you get when you cross a mexican with a octapuss?I dont know either but it sure can pick lettuce.How come mexico dosent have a olympic team?because all the ones that can run,jump,and swim are already here......... :mad: http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12760&stc=1 All you mexicans that want to stay in our country legally try running our flag you might accually get some respect...All americans save this pic and send it out to all....with liberty and justice for all legal citizens...

XtrmWakeborder
04-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Now why would a whole race do this? Thats just retarded. Don't they know that the U.S. is cracking down on ILLEGALS?! Not the mexicans who came here legally or the mexican americans.... Some people just don't get it i guess....everyones being opressed blah blah blah :mad:

NashvilleBound
04-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Oh...I am SO good with mexican jokes..lets see
You have a mamma duck and a baby duck,
a mamma skunk and a baby skunk
and they are going to cross the road.
The two mammas go out to check it out and a truck comes and SPLAT...NO MORE MAMMAS.
SO....the two babies are SO young they dont know what they are....
The baby duck says what am I?
The baby skunk answers....you have a beak, feathers, and a short tail. You MUST be a Duck. The baby duck says thank you.
The baby skunk says what am I?
The baby duck says "Your not all white, not all black and you STINK REAL BAD...YOU MUST BE A MEXICAN!!!!!"

86 catalina
04-07-2006, 04:11 PM
why wasnt christ born in mexico ?because they couldnt find three wise men and a virgin>

86 catalina
04-07-2006, 04:21 PM
What do a mexican and a cue ball have in common the harder you hit'em the more english you get out of them.. :rollside:

86 catalina
04-07-2006, 04:27 PM
For god sake they cant even grow good weed....... :cool:

86 catalina
04-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Why do mexicans buy cabbage patch dolls?Because they come with birth certificates

MagicMtnDan
04-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Does A Day Without Mexicans mean they won't go to the Emergency Rooms? If so that'll be a good day to need urgent care and one day when our tax dollars won't pay for them to get antibiotics for their strep throats or flu shots or get their kids regular medical checkups.
Does it mean they won't be out in front of Home Depot? (They might still go there since they pretty much hang out there anyway).
What will we do wtihout all the people on the street corners trying to sell you watermelon, mangoes, strawberries, bags of oranges, stuffed animals, balloons, etc?

86 catalina
04-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Why do mexicans make good astronauts?Because they take up space in school>

86 catalina
04-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Did you hear about the two mexicans on "THATS INCREDIBLE"? One had auto insurance and the other was a only child....

86 catalina
04-07-2006, 04:44 PM
What do you call four mexicans drowning in a pool?Quatro Sinko :)

HTRDLNCN
04-07-2006, 04:49 PM
I wouldnt have to worry about driving home and getting hit by an uninsured mexican motorist,And them having them flee the scene and just go back to mexico(the usual)I..
A couple weeks ago a beloved principal of 40 years in our rural area was killed when an illegal mexican ran a red light oin his truck ..He was driving with no papers,no insurance. and only had a mexican licsense.Last I heard he was gonna be deported.. real tough punishment for killing a mother,grandmother and productive member of our country.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/pbcwest/content/local_news/epaper/2006/03/09/s1a_PRINCIPAL_0309.html

86 catalina
04-07-2006, 04:57 PM
I am very sorry to hear about this ...It is a sad day in america when this kinda stuff happens.

Schiada76
04-07-2006, 05:30 PM
A couple weeks ago a beloved principal of 40 years in our rural area was killed when an illegal mexican ran a red light oin his truck ..He was driving with no papers,no insurance. and only had a mexican licsense.Last I heard he was gonna be deported.. real tough punishment for killing a mother,grandmother and productive member of our country.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/pbcwest/content/local_news/epaper/2006/03/09/s1a_PRINCIPAL_0309.html
Awww come on they only come here to work. :rolleyes:

Essex29
04-07-2006, 05:58 PM
I don't like or agree with what is going on these days along, but the racist jokes and comments should be left off of the board. You never know who you are going to run into at the river and the last thing you want to happen is someone to call you out on something you said when you are with your family...just my opinion..
Why don't you guy's go to the river? :)

NashvilleBound
04-07-2006, 06:04 PM
The racist stuff is awesome. Makes me real proud to be an American. Also makes me real proud that I spent nine years defending your right to be a racist. Carry on.
GET OVER IT. We are talking about the ILLEGALS...not mexicans in general. Tho my joke pokes fun at them it all in good humor. ILLEGALS are here illegally...should be hunted down and either deported or punished some how that actually effects them and benifits the US. Look at the previous thread...some focking dirtback wetback killed a family and was just sent back to his Efff'ed up homeland. He should have been shot in my opinion. ALLOT of the problem is US law. Our lawmakers are too chikcen to make a stand and actually do something to solve this "situation". Or is it a "problem"...big difference.

Kilrtoy
04-07-2006, 06:08 PM
What do I do with my wife?
Send her to my house.... :idea:
I can think of a couple of things for her :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

NashvilleBound
04-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah, OK, whatever, I'll get right on that. :rolleyes:
Do you NOT agree with the ILLEGAL problem? If you have something to say spill it........

NashvilleBound
04-07-2006, 06:17 PM
For the most part, I keep my politics to myself. I don't come here to discuss politics, nor do I come hear to read or tell jokes about various ethnic groups. If that's your bag, good on you.
LOL...rigghhtttttttttttt... :rolleyes:

86 catalina
04-07-2006, 06:34 PM
I am not a racist i hate everybody equally>>>>Jokes are jokes thats it>I welcome all jokes about my heritage ...It takes a mature person to not be offended and laugh>>I have many mexican buddies, and they wave the american flag and teach thier children to speak english at home and school >>BOTTOM-LINE<<

probablecause
04-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Send her to my house.... :idea:
I can think of a couple of things for her :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
I am trying :cry:

Kilrtoy
04-07-2006, 07:00 PM
I am trying :cry:
TRY HARDER :p

GMFL
04-07-2006, 07:05 PM
The racist stuff is awesome. Makes me real proud to be an American. Also makes me real proud that I spent nine years defending your right to be a racist. Carry on.
THERE IT IS. Whenever an American starts talking about ILLEGAL immigrants the ol' "R" word comes out. Yep, you got it there, we’re racist. Just because I don't want to pay for someone’s medical care, schooling, welfare etc. etc. especially when they aren't American citizens, I'm racist.
Call me whatever you want and make the jokes. Then GET OVER IT.
BTW, I'm a French decendant and they are the worst, rudest bastards around. Most of the jokes, sterotypes are pretty right on and also pretty funny.

boater012
04-08-2006, 06:49 AM
I wonder how an american citizen who snuck into mexico illegally and was driving with an american license and no insurance would be dealt with in mexico????????????? HMMMMMM I wonder???? Ill tell you how! The policia would shoot his ass right then and there and it would be over with Thats how!!!! Theyd take his wallet and anything of value and burn his vehicle right there and leave it on the side of the road for the locals to pick through!!! This is rediculous people. We as american citizens are being steam rolled. This situation will get worse before it gets better. But we are obligated to do something about this!

Liberator TJ1984
04-08-2006, 07:04 AM
What would happen if all the LEGAL Americans did not pay Income taxes for a few years ???? No way they could lock up everybody :idea:
Hell look at all the Illegals walking the streets with no worry about getting put in jail :yuk:
The way it will turn out ....No Tax Money = NO Freebies , No Freebies in America = Mexico :rolleyes:
Maybe they will finally get what they want ?? because even with all the taxpayers money there is NO Way our System will be able to support them for long and it brings Everyone Down :yuk:

Kachina26
04-08-2006, 07:09 AM
THERE IT IS. Whenever an American starts talking about ILLEGAL immigrants the ol' "R" word comes out. Yep, you got it there, we’re racist. Just because I don't want to pay for someone’s medical care, schooling, welfare etc. etc. especially when they aren't American citizens, I'm racist.
Call me whatever you want and make the jokes. Then GET OVER IT.
BTW, I'm a French decendant and they are the worst, rudest bastards around. Most of the jokes, sterotypes are pretty right on and also pretty funny.
SWB and I have gone round and round on this before. He never once called me a racist. The R word came out after the off color jokes started getting tossed around. Don't get me wrong, I like off color jokes. But a discussion board is not the appropriate place for them.
Holy cow, did I just step up and defend SWB??? :D

Schiada76
04-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Ahhh here they come, the arbiters of what is racist.
Lesson # 1: Mexican is not a race, get over it.
Lesson #2: What is really RACIST is 100's of THOUSANDS of Mexicans marching in their ADOPTED country with their flags from their fcked up home land chanting VIVA LA RAZA! Do you need VIVA LA RAZA translated for you?
Lesson # 3: Before anyone here trys to defend the wonderful "culture" of Mexico don't forget; there was no Mexico before white europeans created it and the "culture" they conquered enslaved every single native tribe they contacted. Then they murdered them in massive rituals where they sacrificed them to their "gods" by the thousands.
Lesson #4: EVERYONE knows that only white male US citizens can be racist.
Thanks again for your service to my country.

gqchris
04-08-2006, 08:50 AM
These are not my words, but I do agree with a lot of it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Protesting Students~
In response to the recent issues rising about immigration, and the students in EPISD prostesting (and everywhere else in America!). This may seem a bit rash , and you may not entirely agree with it, but the general idea is clear.
1. Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no
liability insurance, and have an accident.
2. Enter MEXICO illegally - never mind immigration quotas,
visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.
3. Once there, demand that the local government provide
free medical care for you and your entire family.
4. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.
5. Demand free bilingual local government forms,
bulletins, etc.
6. Speak only English at home and in public and insist
that your children do likewise.
7. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican
school system.
8. Demand a local Mexican drivers license. This will
afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your
unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.
9. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English
to all its officers.
Good luck!
It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world except right here in the United States... Land of those who want to take care of everyone!
Most of these "students" protesting do not have the slightest clue as to what the hell is actually happening. They just want an excuse to leave school. What a disgrace this is to the very thing our country stands for. If you're going to waive a Mexican flag to support your heritage, fine. Just make sure there is an American one next to it, because its the land that gives all the immigrants, and yourselves, the freedoms you enjoy. If Mexico is SOOOOO great, why the hell leave it in the first place? I could care less about immigrants moving here, just as long as they do so legally, like everyone else from another country must. By doing so, you will be helping the legal, educational, and health systems work better for you, and those that actually belong here. Gracias.
If you agree, pass it on.
If you don't, Please....go ahead and try all the above in Mexico (and enjoy the prison there too...)

Schiada76
04-08-2006, 09:10 AM
And another thing!
Anyone that is actually offended by an ETHNIC joke has a pitiful lack of self esteem.
Try finding a white boy offended by a redneck, Italian, Irish or cracker joke.
How about a French joke? Yeah now there's a tribe you'd be worried about offending.
Three guys are trying to get into the olympics a Pole, a Greek and a Mexican.
No tickets left and they're standing in the parking lot trying to figure out what to do when the Pollack runs over, breaks off a car antenna, runs to the gate and says Javelin, Poland! They let him right in,
The Greek and Mexican puzzle for a moment when the Greek rips off a hub cap runs to the gate and shouts Discus, Greece! They let him right in.
The Mexican, puzzled and missing his friends suddenley dashes over and rips several yards of barbed wire from a barricade wraps it around himself, runs over to the gate and shouts, Fencing, Mexico! :D
Now did that really offend anyone here? If so I feel very very sorry for you.

wsuwrhr
04-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Why is it white people aren't offended by ethnic jokes? I never understood that.
Brian
And another thing!
Anyone that is actually offended by an ETHNIC joke has a pitiful lack of self esteem.
Try finding a white boy offended by a redneck, Italian, Irish or cracker joke.
How about a French joke? Yeah now there's a tribe you'd be worried about offending.
Three guys are trying to get into the olympics a Pole, a Greek and a Mexican.
No tickets left and they're standing in the parking lot trying to figure out what to do when the Pollack runs over, breaks off a car antenna, runs to the gate and says Javelin, Poland! They let him right in,
The Greek and Mexican puzzle for a moment when the Greek rips off a hub cap runs to the gate and shouts Discus, Greece! They let him right in.
The Mexican, puzzled and missing his friends suddenley dashes over and rips several yards of barbed wire from a barricade wraps it around himself, runs over to the gate and shouts, Fencing, Mexico! :D
Now did that really offend anyone here? If so I feel very very sorry for you.

NashvilleBound
04-08-2006, 09:16 AM
I was DEEEPLY offended by that....well, not really...I just want you to feel sorry for me;) (good joke tho, filed that one away)

Liberator TJ1984
04-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Quote:Why is it white people aren't offended by ethnic jokes? I never understood that.
Brian
As long as there are any Crackers left......
WE ARE the Root of all Evil and we are the ones to Blame for Racism, therefore have No Right to Complain!!! just ask the Indians if you can find one.....
Any more questions ?? :p
Oh we'll gotta change back to my Original Sig.Line now :crossx:

86 catalina
04-08-2006, 10:37 AM
I am backing up all on this post that belive that mexicans in our country illegially is a bad bad thing>everyone elso who dosent know me and calls me and others on this topic racists go f**k yourselves>I am getting quite tired of hearing all of your f**king whining>I think we should get a keg of beer tonight and all of you guys who dont think i am a racist and live local to long beach come by my house tonight and lets party>>>>Whos down??

boater012
04-08-2006, 10:44 AM
I am backing up all on this post that belive that mexicans in our country illegially is a bad bad thing>everyone elso who dosent know me and calls me and others on this topic racists go f**k yourselves>I am getting quite tired of hearing all of your f**king whining>I think we should get a keg of beer tonight and all of you guys who dont think i am a racist and live local to long beach come by my house tonight and lets party>>>>Whos down??
Let me know when and where and ill be there!!!!!!!

bchbum
04-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Lets see , today is my b-day. Keg of beer , could happen . :cool:

Schiada76
04-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Ok I'm in the valley.
I'll bring the Tequila!
JK
To far to weave home. :p

86 catalina
04-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Who is gonna get the keg?

HM
04-08-2006, 02:08 PM
I think you are all bench racists!
Quatro Sinko made me LOL - you racist son of a biotch! :argue:
:) :) :)

Schiada76
04-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Who is gonna get the keg?
Nice whitey.
Stir up a party and tell your guests to bring the booze.
Typical racist mindset. :rolleyes: :D

Schiada76
04-08-2006, 02:41 PM
I was DEEEPLY offended by that....well, not really...I just want you to feel sorry for me;) (good joke tho, filed that one away)
Well I do feel sorry for you, just 'cause your wife's trippin though. :220v:

Schiada76
04-08-2006, 02:45 PM
To all the Americans of Mexican ancestry I've offended I'll make it up to you on Cinco De Mayo at Echo. Tequila, cerveza, enchiladas de pollo, refritos, arroz Y tacos de carnitas o carne asada on me.
If you don't mind hanging with a Gabacho and listening to the blues. :D

FMluvswater
04-08-2006, 02:50 PM
bench racists!
I nearly died LMAO! :D

wanna B V
04-08-2006, 05:52 PM
"Lesson # 3: Before anyone here trys to defend the wonderful "culture" of Mexico don't forget; there was no Mexico before white europeans created it "
Doesnt everyone know where the Mexican race came from????? The Spaniards were in the southern area of the America's and spotted a Buffalo. Well it was love at first sight and wallah!!!!!! mexicans were created!!!! :2purples: :2purples:

FreshTracks
04-08-2006, 08:21 PM
I am part Mexican(My great grandparents came here LEGALLY!)and the jokes crack me up. F#*K THE P.C. Police... FREE SPEECH.. DON'T LIKE...LEAVE....
BTW--
Why were there only 5000 Mexicans at the Alamo?
They only had two cars.
How come Mexico never wins any medals in the Olympics?
Because all the Mexicans that can run, jump, and swim are here.

boxscore
04-08-2006, 08:37 PM
LMFAO

littlejake
04-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Classic! :cool:
What good is that??? Most of them dont have a drivers license anyway!!

Parker Dreamin
04-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Be carefull in the LBC...... having a keg of beer can cause all kinds of problems, you better make sure it is Budweiser !!!