PDA

View Full Version : Ran The Gn....

MAXIMUS
08-02-2004, 06:35 AM
Had a very successful trip to parker this weekend to test the coffee table! First time I have actually driven something like that & what a fuggin blast!!!!!!!! That boat was the most fun I have had in a while... Mr lukens (Blairs speed shop) took it for a spin & I almost couldnt get it back from him!!! lol We will be a long beach ready for some fun...:)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Its good to hear your getting some seat time, I've been talking smack (on your behalf:D ) to all the GN guys in preparation of the coming Long Beach race.:eek: J/K;)
So are you and Grich going to share driving dutys??
Looking forward to the race.
Jerry

MAXIMUS
08-02-2004, 01:51 PM
No I will not be driving at long beach. That would be Mr Grichars job!;) My job is to be his biatch!:D

MAXIMUS
08-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
I've been talking smack (on your behalf:D ) to all the GN guys in preparation of the coming Long Beach race.:eek: J/K;)
Jerry [/B]
Nice... That should go over great!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I was sorta hopen that I would go unnoticed...:cool: Of course when your retarded brother shows up the cat will be out of the bag!:p :D

uclahater
08-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
No I will not be driving at long beach. That would be Mr Grichars job!;) My job is to be his biatch!:D
Pussy:D :cool:

uclahater
08-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Nice... That should go over great!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I was sorta hopen that I would go unnoticed...:cool: Of course when your retarded brother shows up the cat will be out of the bag!:p :D
I didnt know David was going:confused: :confused:

MAXIMUS
08-02-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Pussy:D :cool:
YEP!:D

MAXIMUS
08-02-2004, 03:37 PM
I didnt know David was going:confused: :confused:
HOLY JESUS... :eek: :eek: :eek: There is more than 1 of you???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-02-2004, 04:58 PM
YEP!:D
:confused: :confused: Huh??:confused: :confused:
Dude, don't you have like the baddest jet boat to ever hit the water?
Wouldn't racing a "v-bottom" propeller boat, be likened to taking grandma to church on sunday?... comparitively speaking?:D :D
Give me one of your more creative answers that I can print and hand out at the GN drivers meeting.
You know they allow tunnel jets to race against the v-bottom nostalgia boats. I also remember a 21 ft Daytona racing in the parker enduro one year, was that you?:confused: :D
JG

uclahater
08-02-2004, 07:29 PM
:confused: You know they allow tunnel jets to race against the v-bottom nostalgia boats. I also remember a 21 ft Daytona racing in the parker enduro one year, was that you?:confused: :D
JG
Maximus race now thats funny :eek!: for a guy that claims to run 110 all day why is he afraid of a 75 MPH Max:rolleyes: :confused: I knew him and You Te had somethin in common:D :cool: MEOW

MAXIMUS
08-03-2004, 06:08 AM
[B
Dude, don't you have like the baddest jet boat to ever hit the water?
:idea2: Yep!:devil:
Wouldn't racing a "v-bottom" propeller boat, be likened to taking grandma to church on sunday?... comparitively speaking?
:idea: Yep!:) comparitively speaking that is & definitly on sunday!:D
Give me one of your more creative answers that I can print and hand out at the GN drivers meeting.
Gosh JG I thought all my posts were rather creative comparitively speaking! :D
You know they allow tunnel jets to race against the v-bottom nostalgia boats. I also remember a 21 ft Daytona racing in the parker enduro one year, was that you?:confused: :D
JG [/B]
I saw that boat & I don't believe it was me??? If it was I would have been laying the smack down on all those wannabe fast prop jobs!:eek: :D
I think racing in the nostalgia class would be a blast, however mi familia didn't seem so agree!
By the way was this a "pre race" interview??? Try not to tarnish my reputation as an upstanding citizen before I get involved with the association! I believe Grich as already done enough! lol
Back to you JG!

MAXIMUS
08-03-2004, 06:26 AM
Maximus race now thats funny :eek!: for a guy that claims to run 110 all day why is he afraid of a 75 MPH Max:rolleyes: :confused: I knew him and You Te had somethin in common:D :cool: MEOW
Listen here wanna be super stock kilo record holding guy! When you are ready for your salad to be tossed let me know! I'll even provide the dressing...:D

MAXIMUS
08-03-2004, 07:49 AM
Grich wanted to know if either one of you would be running your "race" boats at the long beach race! Haters of course being the kilo holder should fair fairly well...:D Jerry Grich said yours should run good in the nostalgia deal & that he would hold your hand if needed & help you through the turns! Not sure what he ment by that???;) :D

lucky
08-03-2004, 08:13 AM
hats off to you ----anyone racing the circle boats - is and has always been my favorite - weather its a v drive - out drive jet - wacker - or naked girls in paddle boats -- i wish - we could have more up in nor cal.... :D and hater - your boat is slow in comparison -- so i would be willing to ride with you when ever .. :eek: :D any time ... ;) maxi just scares me !!!! all that thrust might hurt ..... :eek: maxi boat rocks - both of them ( can you tell i'm feeling nice today !!!:D
ok - all you are - my boat biatches and i own you ... now get to waxing .... :cool:

MAXIMUS
08-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by lucky
hats off to you ----anyone racing the circle boats - is and has always been my favorite - weather its a v drive - out drive jet - wacker - or naked girls in paddle boats -- i wish - we could have more up in nor cal.... and hater - your boat is slow in comparison -- so i would be willing to ride with you when ever .. :eek: :D any time ... maxi just scares me !!!! all that thrust might hurt ..... :eek: maxi boat rocks - both of them ( can you tell i'm feeling nice today !!!
ok - all you are - my boat biatches and i own you ... now get to waxing .... :cool:
Waxing dat ass... that is!!!:D
Good morning mr lucky!!! Are we feeling "lucky" today???:)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-03-2004, 08:51 AM
Grich wanted to know if either one of you would be running your "race" boats at the long beach race! Haters of course being the kilo holder should fair fairly well...:D Jerry Grich said yours should run good in the nostalgia deal & that he would hold your hand if needed & help you through the turns! Not sure what he ment by that???;) :D
I have an even better idea, since haters boat is still stripped down, you can race my boat in nostalgia to get some seat time and I'll drive your gn boat (in the gn class). Tell Grich not to worry, I'll be turning the shit out of that piano:cool: :D I hear Ken Dorn is favored to win the Nostalgia deal.
We'll , I gotta go, I have a few calls to make... Lightfoot (GN-30) and Haselrig (GN-790) on your behalf.:p :D

lucky
08-03-2004, 08:59 AM
Good morning mr lucky!!! Are we feeling "lucky" today???:) [/B][/QUOTE]
no , i'm good - i played " out board in the shower "
whacka wacka wacka - putta puta putta .. i made it to the finish line in under 5 seconds ... :eek: :D lmao -

MAXIMUS
08-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by lucky
Good morning mr lucky!!! Are we feeling "lucky" today???:)
whacka wacka wacka - putta puta putta .. i made it to the finish line in under 5 seconds ... :eek: :D lmao - [/B][/QUOTE]
Was that using the "pull" starter???:D

MAXIMUS
08-03-2004, 03:00 PM
I have an even better idea, since haters boat is still stripped down, you can race my boat in nostalgia to get some seat time and I'll drive your gn boat (in the gn class). Tell Grich not to worry, I'll be turning the shit out of that piano:cool: :D I hear Ken Dorn is favored to win the Nostalgia deal.
We'll , I gotta go, I have a few calls to make... Lightfoot (GN-30) and Haselrig (GN-790) on your behalf.:p :D
LOL... I can talk a lot of smack but I ain't no roundy round driver!:p I will stay on the beach with our sponsers!!!;) :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-03-2004, 04:20 PM
Max,
I just saw your spread in ***boat, nice rig!:cool: I can't wait to see how fast it goes with zoomies and a little more air.:cool:

uclahater
08-03-2004, 05:03 PM
Listen here wanna be super stock kilo record holding guy! When you are ready for your salad to be tossed let me know! I'll even provide the dressing...:D
Is that going to agree with the family:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :pigfly:

uclahater
08-03-2004, 05:07 PM
Boat wont be racing till next year and will never run for a Kilo Record:D (Unlike you Maxi I dont need permission to do what I want)
PW PW PW PW PW PW PW PW PW PW PW:D :D

MAXIMUS
08-04-2004, 05:55 AM
Max,
I just saw your spread in ***boat, nice rig!:cool: I can't wait to see how fast it goes with zoomies and a little more air.:cool:
Yea I have thought about the same thing... I could gut it & probably take a shit load of weight out. I'm sure that would help too! It actually runs pretty good now with 9 psi of boost!;) :D

MAXIMUS
08-04-2004, 05:56 AM
Is that going to agree with the family:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :pigfly:
YEP!;)

MAXIMUS
08-04-2004, 05:58 AM
Boat wont be racing till next year and will never run for a Kilo Record:D (Unlike you Maxi I dont need permission to do what I want)
PW PW PW PW PW PW PW PW PW PW PW:D :D
OOOOOOOOOO YEA.... stab stab stab!!!! lol I get to borrow my cahones every once in a while if I'm good! :)

MAXIMUS
08-04-2004, 06:03 AM
I think its also important for everybody to understand that we are going to start racing in the GN class with the idea of having something to do & enjoy! There will be no hero's or egos happening here! My posts as always are for fun & of course a little shit slinging! Jerry I hope you don't stir the pot too much as I don't want to get started on the wrong foot! Grich has made it clear that he just wants to drive & race! Hopefully we can do this for a little while longer before he realizes he is a friggin relic!:rolleyes: :D And last but not least maybe we can provide a home for hater!:p :)

lucky
08-04-2004, 06:08 AM
whacka wacka wacka - putta puta putta .. i made it to the finish line in under 5 seconds ... :eek: :D lmao -
Was that using the "pull" starter???:D [/B][/QUOTE] - yep-- -- 10-4 i tried to get my wife to start it but she said outboards suck ... so i guess i'll have to take my outboard and go trolling :D

uclahater
08-04-2004, 08:10 AM
I think its also important for everybody to understand that we are going to start racing in the GN class with the idea of having something to do & enjoy! There will be no hero's or egos happening here! My posts as always are for fun & of course a little shit slinging! Jerry I hope you don't stir the pot too much as I don't want to get started on the wrong foot! Grich has made it clear that he just wants to drive & race! Hopefully we can do this for a little while longer before he realizes he is a friggin relic!:rolleyes: :D And last but not least maybe we can provide a home for hater!:p :)
:cry: :cry: A home for me:D I've always wanted a place to go:)
:cry: :cry:

MAXIMUS
08-04-2004, 08:27 AM
I love you man...:cry: :cry: :cry: :o :cool:

uclahater
08-04-2004, 09:56 AM
I love you man...:cry: :cry: :cry: :o :cool:
Your not trying to get in my pants are you:confused: :idea2:

MAXIMUS
08-04-2004, 10:20 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :D :D