PDA

View Full Version : so we were sittin in the channel

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2004, 10:07 AM
we were sittin in the channel on sat.. and if anyone else was there .. did you see Billy burgers being towed through with a Jet ski.. did they get through o.k.. ;)

BoatFloating
08-02-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
we were sittin in the channel on sat.. and if anyone else was there .. did you see Billy burgers being towed through with a Jet ski.. did they get through o.k.. ;)
I thought you were gonna say there was a train wreck involving mr Vee and Boat Floating.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2004, 10:29 AM
LMAO!! there would have been if you guys would have been together any longer with the goose.. :D :eek: :eek: I almost had to learn how to drive the boat right then.. :p ;)

BoatFloating
08-02-2004, 11:04 AM
LMAO!! there would have been if you guys would have been together any longer with the goose.. :D :eek: :eek: I almost had to learn how to drive the boat right then.. :p ;)
You gotta love the Goose. It makes your wife learn things in a hurry...:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
You gotta love the Goose. It makes your wife learn things in a hurry...:D
yah like how to walk sideways on a hill in the channel without falling.. LOL!! ;)

RiverRatMike
08-02-2004, 05:41 PM
I was in the channel also over the weekend. Too many people and the CO levels were so bad we had to leave. it sucked!

crazyeric
08-02-2004, 06:26 PM
you know its bad when you can see a smoggy haze just sitting on the water
Originally posted by RiverRatMike
I was in the channel also over the weekend. Too many people and the CO levels were so bad we had to leave. it sucked!

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 06:43 PM
Yeah they charged too much for a burger and the engine chocked on the price.....