PDA

View Full Version : CBBB Caravan from Northern LA County

MudPumper
08-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Ok peeps, it's getting down to the wire. This is for anybody who wants to caravan out the 14 freeway to meet up with the rest of the peeps in Barstow. This would be all the peeps from Ventura, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley and Antelope Valley, and whoever else is heading out our way.
The plan is this.
San Fernando Valley and Ventura peeps will meet up with the Santa Clarita peeps in the Vons parking lot at the corner of Soledad Canyon Rd and Sand Canyon Rd in Canyon Country. Take the 14 north and exit Sand Canyon Rd. in Canyon Country. Make a left over the freeway and then left into the parking lot. There is plenty of room to get in and out and there are gas stations, a bank, grocery store, doughnut shop in case anybody needs to grab some last minute shi t. The entrance to the freeway is a nice long downhill on ramp back onto the 14. From here we will drive out to AV (Palmdale/Lancaster) to grab a few more peeps before taking the Rocket Sight way out to Barstow to meet the rest of the Caravan.
I'm thinking a good place to meet the AV peeps would be the Costco parking lot off of Ave L. Plenty of room to get in and out and right next to the freeway.
I haven't calculated the times yet but will get it figured out soon and will keep you posted.
Let me know what you guys think. I'll be making a list of names so everyone interested will be kept up to date of the plan and nobody gets left behind. We should have quite a few boats by the time we hit Barstow. :D
See you guys soon.

AngryJosh
08-02-2004, 12:51 PM
I'm down with that as long as the rest of our group is?? This is my first(virgin) CBBB, so I'm not hip to the logistics. But the people I want to drive up with are JETBOATRICH, HALLETDAVE, and the other AV dudes. So I'll just hang out until they reply. Sounds good though!!
AngryJosh

FLOJO
08-02-2004, 07:21 PM
sounds good to me. iam coming from ventura down the 126. just post times thanks

BIGAMIST
08-02-2004, 07:47 PM
I'd say yes but....................after I saw you talked shit about me bein skinny in the other thread...........F U C K that you're on your own now :D :p :D :p :D :p :D
See ya in a couple weeks:wink:

MudPumper
08-02-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by BIGAMIST
I'd say yes but....................after I saw you talked shit about me bein skinny in the other thread...........F U C K that you're on your own now :D :p
See ya in a couple weeks:wink:
I'm sorry bro, I should have made it clear. This thread was for everyone except you.:( Just f uckin with ya bro:D :D I better be seeing this bad boy
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3033FC_Bigamist_Boat-med.JPG
Early Friday morning!!!!:eek: :D

Beautiful Noise
08-02-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by AngryJosh
I want to drive up with are JETBOATRICH, HALLETDAVE
Josh you might want to reconsider the Company you keep:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D :D LOL...J/King

dmontzsta
08-02-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Josh you might want to reconsider the Company you keep:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D :D LOL...J/King
Are you slow at pulling your boat too? :D

Beautiful Noise
08-02-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Are you slow at pulling your boat too? :D
When you get in the Caravan you have to keep up those Jet Boat Guys they like to drive Fast and I'll be darn if I'm going to be the last one there;) :D :D

MudPumper
08-03-2004, 07:51 AM
So it looks like Me, FloJo, Angry Josh, and Bigamist will be it.;) Where the hell are all you guys.:cool:

AngryJosh
08-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Josh you might want to reconsider the Company you keep LOL...J/King
Tell me about it!!:D :D

JetBoatRich
08-03-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by AngryJosh
I'm down with that as long as the rest of our group is?? This is my first(virgin) CBBB, so I'm not hip to the logistics. But the people I want to drive up with are JETBOATRICH, HALLETDAVE, and the other AV dudes. So I'll just hang out until they reply. Sounds good though!!
AngryJosh
Thanks Josh, I think we plan on taking off around 7am from the A.V. pretty sure that is in front of them:eek:

Hustler
08-03-2004, 10:40 AM
I'm still questionable on the caravan. I may head up thursday night so I can get some work done on trailer early friday morning

MudPumper
08-03-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Hustler
I'm still questionable on the caravan. I may head up thursday night so I can get some work done on trailer early friday morning
If nobody replys to this, I'll be rollin with you on Thursday, Joe.:D ;)

Brooski
08-03-2004, 11:59 PM
Mike, my original plan was to join you and the rest for the caravan, but it appears that I may be outvoted by my group and may be leaving Thursday night. Keep me posted on the times and the plan. If I leave Friday, I am rolling with all of you.

Brooski
08-04-2004, 12:02 AM
Flojo,
Since you are in Ventura, better see you at the Demolition Derby tonight and tomorrow night at the Ventura Fair. I know I am good at getting smashed at the lake, now I am going to try it in a car, the legal way... Check out my ride for the derby.

MudPumper
08-04-2004, 10:15 PM
Mike, my original plan was to join you and the rest for the caravan, but it appears that I may be outvoted by my group and may be leaving Thursday night. Keep me posted on the times and the plan. If I leave Friday, I am rolling with all of you.
Brooski, if things keep on the way they are I'll be seeing you up there Thursday night. :idea2: :)

Brooski
08-06-2004, 06:50 PM
Mike, I guess when I was out getting smashed and running into all of my friends at the derby, ha ha, the rest of the group decided that we are rolling out at 5pm on Thursday night, and are gonna stay at the Flamingo in Laughlin for that night. We should be heading through SC around 6-6:15 if you or anyone else wants to caravan out then. I am kinda sad I will be missing the big caravan though. I was looking forward to it. But at least this way, I will be ready to go on Friday........Looking forward to meeting everyone. Hot weather, Hot Boats, Cold Coors Light, life is good!

IDK
08-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Hi guys I'm new to this site I was hoping to caravan out with some of you local guys on friday I live in canyon country , the Vons sounds great . :smilespi: Roger

FLOJO
08-07-2004, 07:24 PM
has any body set up some times to meet on friday? let me know thanks

dmontzsta
08-07-2004, 08:52 PM
When you get in the Caravan you have to keep up those Jet Boat Guys they like to drive Fast and I'll be darn if I'm going to be the last one there;) :D :D
I will not be driving, I will be sitting in the back seat, my dad is driving. But I know he will let the pack go ahead, cause he isnt fond of doing 75+mph while pulling the flatty...it doesnt know how to act at those speeds, it starts getting squirly. :)

HalletDave
08-09-2004, 06:57 AM
Thanks a lot Steve. :p
Don't be coming around the ole Hallett beggin' for beer this weekend :rolleyes: :D

MudPumper
08-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Since I'm a follower and not a leader and give in easily to peer pressure :cry: It looks like I'll be leaving Thursday night instead of Friday morning. So anybody who might have been intersted in the Caravan from N. LA County will have to fend for themselves. All kidding aside I figured why the hell not just leave Thursday night and have the day Fri instead of leaving Fri morning. So, see you when you guys get there, I'll be on the beach drinking some coldies and If i'm not on the beach I'll be floating, and if i'm not floating i'll be cruising, and if im not cruising i'll be on another beach playing some horseshoes, and if i'm not.........oh fuc k it you get the idea. :D

dmontzsta
08-09-2004, 02:39 PM
Thanks a lot Steve. :p
Don't be coming around the ole Hallett beggin' for beer this weekend :rolleyes: :D
Steve is known to be a beer beggin bum. :D