PDA

View Full Version : I Won A Trip To Europe!

Boatcop
08-02-2004, 06:21 PM
Got this message from eBay today. Funny. They used an email address that I don't have registered with eBay. I guess eBay isn't too selective in their employees either, since this Daniel Lee has spelling and grammar like someone from another country.
Oh well. I'm off to pack. I'll send you all a post card from London or Madrid. :p
Congratulations!
You already win a trip for europe all fees pays thank you to eBay sell electronics.
In order to provide final approval for your trip, we need additional information.
Please click the link below ( secure information request ) and comfirm to our team.
Secure information Request protected by the industry standard SSL encryption.
If we do not have the information from you by 12:00 Midnight Eastern Time today, we
will cancel you electronic winner id and you will not be verified.
dont lost this number: winner id eb458896552145
Sincerly,
Daniel Lee
Trip Manager by eBay.com
Man, am I the luckiest guy in the world, or what? :D

Scream
08-02-2004, 06:23 PM
LMAO.
That's like the Zimbabwe Military Money Surplus letters... Too funny.
Don't forget your sunscreen and showe shoes, no tellin what you'll catch in that foriegn land...

Rexone
08-02-2004, 06:24 PM
You can't go to Europe! Who's gonna write us tickets? :confused:
:D

Ziggy
08-02-2004, 06:29 PM
What will they come up with next to steal our identities or info---Good God, these guys are more creative than most ad agencies:rolleyes:

ratso
08-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
You can't go to Europe! Who's gonna write us tickets? :confused:
:D :D

Debbolas
08-02-2004, 07:19 PM

Dr. Eagle
08-02-2004, 07:45 PM
:confused:

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 07:47 PM
what the hell does this mean
and this
and this and
3-

ROZ
08-02-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Boatcop
Got this message from eBay today. Funny. They used an email address that I don't have registered with eBay. I guess eBay isn't too selective in their employees either, since this Daniel Lee has spelling and grammar like someone from another country.
Oh well. I'm off to pack. I'll send you all a post card from London or Madrid. :p
Man, am I the luckiest guy in the world, or what? :D
Just don't pack the same substances as Lance Armstrong. We'd hate to have a " Bail out boatcop from Europe" thread :D

ratso
08-02-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
what the hell does this mean
and this
and this and
3-
...trying to get rid of an annoying thread.