PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on in Tennessee?! I hope our HB friends in TN are all OK

MagicMtnDan
04-07-2006, 03:39 PM
At least 7 dead from tornadoes in Tennessee and this is after 24 were killed by tornadoes last week (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12208345/)

WYRD
04-07-2006, 03:41 PM
I guess Nashvilebound told the inlaws they had to go :crossx:
J/K before I get my head chopped off I feel for the people affected.

Riverat84
04-07-2006, 03:42 PM
I guess Nashvilebound told the inlaws they had to go :crossx:
J/K before I get my head chopped off I feel for the people affected.
haha, thats focked up....i hope its no one from on here tho....
Reid

NashvilleBound
04-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Hey guys...were cool. Lots going on tho. We all had to go into the storm garage a few minutes ago tho...it was crazy. 1inch hail.....louder than shitt. We are expecting more in a few minutes. No worries....garage is rated at 200mph so boat, truck and fam will survive. Got lots of pics...no time to post right now...I have 12 people living here this week....keeping everyone calm and surfing HB are the priorities;)

JB in so cal
04-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Hey guys...were cool. Lots going on tho. We all had to go into the storm garage a few minutes ago tho...it was crazy. 1inch hail.....louder than shitt. We are expecting more in a few minutes. No worries....garage is rated at 200mph so boat, truck and fam will survive. Got lots of pics...no time to post right now...I have 12 people living here this week....keeping everyone calm and surfing HB are the priorities;)
Priorities!! LOL! :rollside: Stay safe.