PDA

View Full Version : Castaic Sat 8/7??

mirvin
08-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Anyone up for Castaic this Saturday??? Still don't know if I'm on for CBBB but I gotta get wet this weekend regardless.;)
mirvin

Mrs Luvnlife
08-03-2004, 05:06 PM
I may be hungover :D!

HOOTER SLED-
08-03-2004, 05:41 PM
It's been dead the last two Saturdays I've gone. Kinda nice though.

mirvin
08-04-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
I may be hungover :D!
Me tooooo!!!;) Why, wheres the party????
Originally posted by HOOTER SLED-
We'll have to put a stop to that......:D
mirvin

Mrs Luvnlife
08-04-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
Me tooooo!!!;) Why, wheres the party????
mirvin
I don't know.....I make my own if I can't find one! :D

Jetdriver
08-04-2004, 12:39 PM
Hey Jen give us a call and we can set up a party! :D

JetBoatRich
08-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Jen, do you need a party every Saturday to feel normal:eek:

mirvin
08-04-2004, 12:52 PM
Um...EXCUSE ME!!!! So I guess I'll be seeing all ya'll at Castaic on Saturday. Sweet:D
mirvin;)

Mrs Luvnlife
08-04-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Jen, do you need a party every Saturday to feel normal:eek:
What do you mean???....every Thursday, Friday AND Saturday....oh and sometimes Sunday too!! :D ;) And yes, that makes me feel normal!! :D
Mirvin......there they go...hijacking the Castaic thread just to talk about a party!!! :rolleyes: :D :D
Jetdriver...let's do it then! :D

JetBoatRich
08-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Jetdriver...let's do it then! :D
See how easy it is:eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
08-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
See how easy it is:eek:
I'm easy like that when it comes to parties! :D
Now leave Mirvin's Castaic thread alone!! :p

Jetdriver
08-04-2004, 01:42 PM
Easy like Sunday mornin! :Dhttp://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a113/a113.gif

mirvin
08-04-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
Easy like Sunday mornin! :D
That right there only confirms my suspicions that there is SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU MAN!!!
mirvin

JetBoatRich
08-04-2004, 01:48 PM
I'm easy like that when it comes to parties! :D
Now leave Mirvin's Castaic thread alone!! :p
OK, Sorry Mirvin:(
Hope that is better and I will not be at Castaic on Saturday, but will be at CBBB the following week:cool:

Jetdriver
08-04-2004, 01:48 PM
LOL! Lmao!

mirvin
08-04-2004, 01:55 PM
Yeah, maybe I should just drive over the hill and meet up with Josh's gang at BV, but that's too much work. Maybe I should just stay home and drink:D
mirvin

Mrs Luvnlife
08-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Easy like Sunday mornin! :Dhttp://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a113/a113.gif
I tried to click to order, but it didn't work!!??!! :confused: :p :p
Love Ya!!!! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
08-04-2004, 08:19 PM
Yeah, maybe I should just drive over the hill and meet up with Josh's gang at BV, but that's too much work. Maybe I should just stay home and drink:D
mirvin
Nah.......don't do that.....stay home & drink! :D Are you going to CBBB?...one of these days I have to meet you!!!!! :)

MudPumper
08-04-2004, 10:12 PM
It was kinda dead last Sat but I saw more nipple than I ever have there. :)

mirvin
08-05-2004, 10:09 AM
Nah.......don't do that.....stay home & drink! :D Are you going to CBBB?...one of these days I have to meet you!!!!! :)
It's not looking good for me and CBBB:cry: I won't know for sure until next week though. Maybe I'll see ya there :boxed:
Mudpumper, you gonna be at Castaic this Saturday?
mirvin ;)

HOOTER SLED-
08-05-2004, 11:59 AM
It was kinda dead last Sat but I saw more nipple than I ever have there. :)
Dude, are you kidding me??? Where the hell was I???

MudPumper
08-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Mirvin, I have not decided yet. It will either be there or BV but I'm going to work Sat morning for a few hours and Castaic is only 15 min from home so most likely I'll be there.
Hooter Sled, it was back in Copper Castaic in the afternoon. We didn't get there until after 3pm. There was a group of 4 boats tied up together partying it up and showing a lot of T&A.

mirvin
08-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Mirvin, I have not decided yet. It will either be there or BV but I'm going to work Sat morning for a few hours and Castaic is only 15 min from home so most likely I'll be there.
I'll be in the boat in my avatar. Wifey will be with me so keep it clean:)
mirvin :cool:

eliminatedsprinter
08-05-2004, 04:25 PM
OK so who's going where?? :confused:

mirvin
08-05-2004, 04:29 PM
OK so who's going where?? :confused:
I'm going crazy....
I'd like to go up to BV but that's a "spend the nighter" and as you may or may not be aware..........I used to have an RV but I can't remember where I put it...... :eek:

eliminatedsprinter
08-05-2004, 05:05 PM
I'm going crazy....
I'd like to go up to BV but that's a "spend the nighter" and as you may or may not be aware..........I used to have an RV but I can't remember where I put it...... :eek:
Right next to my boat.... :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
08-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Hooter Sled, it was back in Copper Castaic in the afternoon. We didn't get there until after 3pm. There was a group of 4 boats tied up together partying it up and showing a lot of T&A.[/QUOTE]
Yea I think I was anchored up right behind you guys when you pulled up. I was in the blue and white open bow. You guys looked like you were the only one's ready to start it up. It looked like all the girls were on the ski boat. I went out to take a run, came back and tied up right in front of you. I was in a perfect spot before to catch a glimpse of the action too. You know, not once, in ALL the time I've been to local lakes have I seen a pair of bare titties. Oh yea, except for my wifes. :D :D What's up with these local chicks???

MudPumper
08-05-2004, 07:52 PM
You know, not once, in ALL the time I've been to local lakes have I seen a pair of bare titties. Oh yea, except for my wifes. :D :D What's up with these local chicks???[/QUOTE]
Yeah me neither, I've been to the local lake a bunch since I live so close. I was pretty suprised to see them drinking it up and flashing as much as they were. I was in a red and white 21' Ultra Stealth that day, we anchored a little bit away from the party group and then later tied up with them. Did you see a guy in a blue and white Shockwave 21 Skier with a blown motor, no engine cover???? Post a pic of your boat so I can see if I recognize it.

Blown_Rob
08-05-2004, 08:13 PM
im either going saturday or sunday im not sure yet i had to go buy a new supercharger :cry:

Springfield
08-05-2004, 10:34 PM
Can someone tell me Castaic vs. Pyramid..........i would like to try one of them out Sat.

HOOTER SLED-
08-06-2004, 08:39 AM
Can someone tell me Castaic vs. Pyramid..........i would like to try one of them out Sat.
Castaic: Get there by10am(especially Sunday for some reason), NO ALCOHOL(red cup it), strict speed limit, limited beaches, $24 entry, gets rough if busy, lake lice have separate area, some decent coves if you wanna be by yourself, most people head back to the LONG cove/canyon in the back, the water is pretty low, there is actually alot of beach back there now.
Pyramid: I hear the water isn't too clear lately, Get there by 7:30am or the line will get backed up, get there the night before if you want to get a PWC on the water :), lake lice have free roam of the lake, I don't think it's too bad since it's only limited to I think 75, alcohol OK, I believe $14 entry, speed not strictly enforced like Castaic, decent beaches and also picnic areas out on the lake, I don't think it's gets too blown out like Castaic because the lake sits down low in a canyon, 20 minutes further uphill if you're coming from L.A.

HOOTER SLED-
08-06-2004, 08:46 AM
Yeah me neither, I've been to the local lake a bunch since I live so close. I was pretty suprised to see them drinking it up and flashing as much as they were. I was in a red and white 21' Ultra Stealth that day, we anchored a little bit away from the party group and then later tied up with them. Did you see a guy in a blue and white Shockwave 21 Skier with a blown motor, no engine cover???? Post a pic of your boat so I can see if I recognize it.[/QUOTE]
I don't think I saw that Shockwave or you that day. Was you with that orange Howard?? I remember that one cause I dig that hull. Take a look at my gallery in the Image Center. It's still too much of a pain in the ass to move my pics to a post. There is few pics of a blue and white open bow and a blue Suburban in there.

mirvin
08-06-2004, 09:35 AM
im either going saturday or sunday im not sure yet i had to go buy a new supercharger :cry:
Man, I am feeling your pain :smilespi: Would you recomend going with the small block or if you were to do it again what would you do? Just curious cuz I seem to be a small blocker :D
mirvin

AngryJosh
08-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Mirvin- Are you going to Castaic or BV. We are going to BV for sure Saturday. It would be cool to meet you guys. I will be up there with my wife and daughter and some friends.

mirvin
08-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Mirvin- Are you going to Castaic or BV. We are going to BV for sure Saturday. It would be cool to meet you guys. I will be up there with my wife and daughter and some friends.
Hey Josh, at this point we're just gonna hit Castaic for the afternoon and be home for dinner :) We need to set up a BV trip with everyone for late summer though, that would be cool. I should have an rv by then. If the wife wasn't going I would be at bv easy, but she's not into roughing it :boxed:
mirvin

Springfield
08-06-2004, 08:14 PM
Thanks Hooter Sled for the info on Castaic and Pyramid. Turns out I have to work thisweekend after all but plan to explore both in the future, (new to local laking).