PDA

View Full Version : One for HH Jefferey

LOWRIVER2
08-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Have'nt posted in these parts in a long time
Since you always laughed at how I tied boat stuff into my job, thought you'd like this one:
Hit two pads today and landed a 187 suspect, various other wanted idiots, 6 guns, 30k cash, etc.
Here's the tie in:
They had 4 Sea doodles hitched to their Escalade and Denali and were ready to go to Puddlestone today in honor of 08/03 (That's the party day for 83 gansta Crips)
Guess we canceled that outing, glad these goons did'nt make it, did'nt have the chance to ask them last time they've been to the zoo, but they've been there too.
Thought you'd like to know what your corrupt, underworked, bad attitude cops are doing these days.
Oh yeah, that's right, we're doing our jobs
Might also be a time to think about the fact the cops on the water are'nt just there to write tickets, they might save some unlucky big mouth civilian boater who gets in the way of one of these stone cold killers. Don't think these guys leave their straps at home.
Back to work,
Good night now.

Boatcop
08-03-2004, 06:34 PM
Check the Hull ID #s on those PWCs.
Those goons have been jacking Sea Doos for years. PM me if you want to know where the hidden numbers are on those, and how to determine if they're hot.
They've gotten really good at forging HIN plates, titles, and pulling the wool over on DMV civil servants.
They may have perfectly legal papers, but they could still be hot.

copperrat20
08-03-2004, 06:38 PM
So what your saying is the two seadoo's I bought last christmas that were only four months old and two thousand dollars each off of the sticker price could be stolen??? How would one go about having this checked? Or would I even want to???:confused:

Jbb
08-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Gary.......Try a little more fiber in your diet.....:D

Havasu Hangin'
08-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Well, lowriver...were the Sea Doo's on 20's?
Since you are the expert...maybe we could dress you in an undercover uniform (produce police) and have you man the agricultural checkpoint before Park Moabi?
I know what the corrupt, underworked, bad attitude cops are doing these days....they are mooching rides on my boat (and carrying, too).

slink
08-03-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Boatcop
Check the Hull ID #s on those PWCs.
Those goons have been jacking Sea Doos for years. PM me if you want to know where the hidden numbers are on those, and how to determine if they're hot.
They've gotten really good at forging HIN plates, titles, and pulling the wool over on DMV civil servants.
They may have perfectly legal papers, but they could still be hot. New flash.........They have plants on the inside. It's usually someone's babies mama, Auntie's cousin sister.....but they are there. Back in the GTA task force days we took several DMV workers off in cuffs for "unknowingly" letting paperwork through. It's amazing what you find out when you follow the branches on the family tree :D

Kilrtoy
08-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Good job:D
Less shit bags to worry about on the river....
Somebody cancelled the eight tre party, DAMN:eek:

LOWRIVER2
08-03-2004, 08:49 PM
I'll pass on the hull ID info to the 77th Divsion Detectives Alan, the location to look for the hull numbers would be great.
The IRS will have a field day on the second location we hit which was outside our city: 3,500 sq. foot house, 4 person hot tub in middle of master bedroom upstairs, marble thourghout 4 cars in garage and driveway: 03 Ford Harley F150, 04Navigator, New 745i, new Lexus SC430. Wish I could have all that and no recorded job/lol. 15ft. high wrought iron fence/motorized gates, and cameras on all corners.......HMMMMM???
And no HH, the Zieman was'nt on 20's, but the Escalade had the 20" spinner style thing going on. Only car I liked was the 64 SS Impala convertible. Cops are mooching on you? Smart guys.