PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back The Song Chain

Some Kind Of Monster
08-04-2004, 11:26 AM
Please bring back the song chain thread :-)

Debbolas
08-05-2004, 12:04 PM
Please bring back the song chain thread :-)Please!!!!Please!!Please? ;)

FMluvswater
11-02-2004, 04:23 PM
Well I didn't post the request for it here but I will post this long overdue ...
THANK-YOU!
THANK-YOU!
THANK-YOU!
for recovering the SONG CHAIN! :cool:

Debbolas
11-03-2004, 07:00 AM
I agree.......................
Thank You!!!
:wink:

MsDrmr
11-18-2004, 10:16 AM
forgive me...what is the diffence between "song chain" and "what song are you listening too right now?

Rexone
11-18-2004, 12:51 PM
The song chain is a chain of songs based on chaining from a word in the prior post.
What song are you listening to right now is posts based on what song you're listening to right now.
What's for lunch means what did you have for lunch today.
:smile:

Tom Brown
11-18-2004, 12:53 PM
The song chain is a chain of songs based on chaining from a word in the prior post.
Let's call this... the best case scenario.
I reacall a thread about the recovery of the song chain and I remember thanking the person who did the work but his work is well worth a second thank you. You have my gratitude. A lot of good times happened in that thread. :cool: :)

MsDrmr
11-18-2004, 12:56 PM
What song are you listening to right now is posts based on what song you're listening to right now.
What's for lunch means what did you have for lunch today.
:smile:
thank you. I appreciate that info, Oh and the lunch thing, thanx :cool: just because I have blonde moments does not mean I am a blonde :wink:

Rexone
11-18-2004, 01:00 PM
just because I have blonde moments does not mean I am a blonde :wink:
I think there's a possibility your hair color has been fooling you ;)

Rexone
11-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Let's call this... the best case scenario. :)
It's all about benefit of the doubt and what might be, Tom.

MsDrmr
11-18-2004, 01:05 PM
I think there's a possibility your hair color has been fooling you ;)
Hey I resemble that comment (I mean resent that comment) :wink:
you love me anyway,,,,,don't ya

Rexone
11-18-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey I resemble that comment (I mean resent that comment) :wink:
you love me anyway,,,,,don't ya
yes I'm just pulling your (song)chain a little :D

MsDrmr
11-18-2004, 01:29 PM
yes I'm just pulling your (song)chain a little :D
see, I can't be all that blonde, I was able to read between the line :2purples:

Rexone
11-18-2004, 02:32 PM
I was able to read between the line
ahh. perhaps we should re-exaimine the blonde thing once more :rollside:

MsDrmr
11-20-2004, 11:56 AM
ahh. perhaps we should re-exaimine the blonde thing once more :rollside:
just what are you talking about..or do you just like messin with my mind..or is it now that I have identified myself as somewhat stupid......and a slut, your trying to get into my panties :cool:

Rexone
11-20-2004, 01:29 PM
I was able to read between the line :2purples:
oh no not at all. It's just that to be able to read between the lines you have to have more than one line. :rollside:

MsDrmr
11-20-2004, 02:27 PM
oh no not at all. It's just that to be able to read between the lines you have to have more than one line. :rollside:
okay, well in that case, I was reading between the words..is that better..(by the way, I was teasing in the last post (hope you knew that)

Boy Named Sue
11-20-2004, 03:41 PM
Why would you stop it when so many people enjoy it? What is stopping anyone from starting another one? Music and boats go together. The original thread would be nice to have back.
- Just a Voice in the Wilderness

Rexone
11-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Why would you stop it when so many people enjoy it? What is stopping anyone from starting another one? Music and boats go together. The original thread would be nice to have back.
It is back. But was gone for awhile when they made the software upgrade a few mo. ago. Check the post date... August

Boy Named Sue
11-20-2004, 05:05 PM
My continuous ignorance astounds me. Sure am glad I didn't lay down a 67 line harangue on the injustice of it all.
- Thanks.
Suey.

Rexone
11-20-2004, 05:58 PM
lmao suey.. :D

MsDrmr
11-20-2004, 07:25 PM
Everything and music go together...it's all good :D