PDA

View Full Version : I think this chick saw dollar signs........

HavasuDreamin'
08-04-2004, 12:27 PM
...........and is now willing to drop criminal charges if she gets the right $$$$$$$$$ deal. I hate people like this (sue happy - get rich quick scheme), but Kobe should have known better.
I See The Light, and it is Green $$$ (http://cbs.sportsline.com/nba/story/7550042)

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-04-2004, 12:38 PM
Where is a pic of this skank anyhow? Anybody have a link or something like that?

PlyaPlya22
08-04-2004, 12:43 PM
I wanna get a gander at this BIATCh too!

Seadog
08-04-2004, 12:45 PM
While it may never be known what really happened, this girl got royally screwed by the criminal system. The prosecutors told her she would not be judged by her sexual history and then the judge allows it to be allowed in court. She was promised that her records would be kept secret and they have been broadcasted several times over the internet, some by the court itself. Based on this history, I would not have any confidence in the crimainal court system. Especially in light of OJ.
She got raped and he gets a pay raise to go to guess where. I know if it was my daughter, he would only have to worry about playing with basketballs.

dmontzsta
08-04-2004, 12:51 PM
I knew he would get out of it the entire time, cause she is a ho. Basically, she is pulling out so her family and friends dont see how ho she is.

HavasuDreamin'
08-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Seadog
While it may never be known what really happened...........
She got raped ...........
Your contradicting yourself.
Who knows what happened. I don't. What I do know is that in every hi-profile case, you (the non-celeb) will be scrutinized to the nth degree. That is a fact. Is it right? No probably not in the majority of cases. Is this what has become of our society and the US Justice System. Yes.....so if you are going to seek justice against a celeb, you must have strong case, and you can't back down period.
It does smell of a..........."well the criminal case is going to be tough, so I'll gladly accept a few million and be on my way" if you ask me though. :rolleyes:

slink
08-04-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Seadog
While it may never be known what really happened, this girl got royally screwed by the criminal system. The prosecutors told her she would not be judged by her sexual history and then the judge allows it to be allowed in court. She was promised that her records would be kept secret and they have been broadcasted several times over the internet, some by the court itself. Based on this history, I would not have any confidence in the crimainal court system. Especially in light of OJ.
She got raped and he gets a pay raise to go to guess where. I know if it was my daughter, he would only have to worry about playing with basketballs. Since obvioulsy you were in the room, lets see the video :rolleyes:

JetBoatGuruGroupie
08-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Nothing wrong with what she did, she's just taking care of #1. :D

Ducatista
08-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Probably best for Kobe to just plea this out, pay the slut off, and get on with life. With the recent evidence that has been allowed to be published, her case is pretty weak. She can get some cash for her troubles(he can afford it), and he can get his life back. They both got dragged over the coals on this one, hopefully they learned something.
Then we can get back to knockin' the Kings outa the playoffs again, with Kobe leadin' the league in scoring.:D
Just having fun with ya Doc, the biggest winners in the Snack, I mean Shaq, deal are you're Kings, the Spurs, and the Heat.;)

Ziggy
08-04-2004, 01:35 PM
She should take the money and run because if she tries to take it all the way she'll get creamed by the defense and get nada with all the new info allowed in. If truth is she banged another dude afterwards she was just looking to make money to begin with from Kobe and is truely a HO.
I reserve judgement in these kinda things til more surfaces, so matter of factly that she is willing to cope a plea makes it evident to me she was engorging the truth behind the Colorado laws protecting the victims.
I'm ready for some football now...screw all the whiners playin' hoops:D

Kilrtoy
08-04-2004, 06:13 PM
Pay her and get on, When you are a cheating its gonna cost you and she played him well...
better than he played in the World championship game

JetBoatRich
08-04-2004, 06:19 PM
:devil: No surprise, from what we read and may not be true, she had sex before and after Kobe :argue:

MagicMtnDan
08-04-2004, 06:23 PM
Just be glad it wasn't your wife, sister, mother...or YOU!
Wealthy guys, especially professional ballplayers and celebrities have their own judicial system. The more they pay their sharks err lawyers, the less they have to pay in jail time and penalties.
The chances of a guy like Kobe ever serving jail time were slim and none to begin with and this girl had the entire deck stacked against her. When you add the screwing she's taking by the "judicial system" she's getting hammered every way possible. Her life will be in the hopper while Kobe just got to clean house at Laker-land.
But he may get his come December 25th when Shaq comes to the Staples Center and powerslams Kobe and the basketball through the hoop as he lights up the scoreboard for 50 or so points.

AquaBoogie
08-04-2004, 06:28 PM
Innocent until proven broke.

Tinkerer
08-04-2004, 06:43 PM
NO WOMAN that just got raped is going to go out and have sex with another man within a month let alone within 24 hours.
I would bet a lot on this.

BrendellaJet
08-04-2004, 06:49 PM
Pay her and move on? Phuck that. If he didn't do anything wrong, then he should bend her over and make her pay for his legal bills.

No Drama
08-04-2004, 07:07 PM
Where is a pic of this skank anyhow? Anybody have a link or something like that?
Ask an you shall receive:
http://a9.cpimg.com/image/69/B0/37566569-16fd-00BD01AA-.jpg

dmontzsta
08-04-2004, 07:10 PM
I posted her name, addy, phone number, email addy and some pics when this first happened, but quickly deleted the addy since it was wrong. :D I gotz the hackin cooonections. If you do a search you might find a few pics left up.

PlyaPlya22
08-04-2004, 07:16 PM
Nothing worse that a gold diggin bitch

Jordy
08-04-2004, 08:26 PM
That's all that is there.

mbrown2
08-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Innocent until proven broke.
That right was pretty funny..
Also, did anyone notice there is a 10 character minimum for a post now?

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-04-2004, 11:43 PM
Nothing there :(

No Drama
08-05-2004, 03:51 AM
Nothing there :(
Found another site with her pics.
http://www.misogyny-central.com/faber.html

Backtanner
08-05-2004, 05:35 AM
Why diss her? So she doesn't want the world to scrutinize every detail about her life. I applaud her for taking it this far while knowing this is probably just the tip of the iceberg. Bottom line, he should of kept his dick in his pants.

Seadog
08-05-2004, 05:59 AM
First off, whether she had sex before getting raped has nothing to do with the issue and should not be a part of the equation. If you had sex with your wife or girlfriend, is she automatically going to go out and get laid by some other guy? If she got raped, would you think that it was pertinent that you had sex with her?
Our judicial system sucks because she could not afford the lawyers he could. His lawyers have no desire to argue the facts, so they have been doing their best to make life hell for this girl, knowing that his so-called 'fans' will attack her as much as possible. I also think that the prosecutor is using this to create a media buzz so they can get some free publicity.
I have seen many athletes that have gone over the line, thinking that the rules do not apply to them. I have also seen promising careers ruined because of screwed up people wanting to become the center of attention.
We need to find a way to treat these cases properly, without the publicity or 'accidental' leaks. I have no problems if the system protects the victims as well as they protect the accused, but I have yet to see it happen.

Flyinbowtie
08-05-2004, 07:07 AM
Most high profile cases like this wind up like just like this one did, a media circus. I think the courts are doing a better job with it in Denver than they would have in LA.
Can you even imagine the circus if it was there?
I don't know if the suspect is guilty or not. I believe that the prosecutor knew when he filed the case that the victim had engaged in sexual activity after the rape is alledged to have happened. I don't understand what process he thought he was going to use to isolate and time stamp the relevant trace (Sperm, DNA, Hair, ) etc. evidence in/on the victim left by the "suspect" from the same evidence left by the "partner", using that evidence to prove a lack of consent. Same goes for any bruising, etc.
Since the sex act is not denied, the question of consent is the focus of the case. Proving "beyond a reasonable doubt" to a jury in a court of law that there was no consent would have been difficult in the best of circumstances.
This ain't the best of circs.
I have interviewed a couple of dozen rape/sexual assault victims in my years in the biz. All the legitimate victims were so deeply traumatized by the event that even the most jaded human on the planet could see it. None of the legit victims I have ever worked with reported engaging in consentual sex within 48 hours of being raped. (Exception noted, prostitutes) Frankly, I cannot imagine them being psychologically capable of it, which makes me wonder about the voracity of the entire case.
Colorado's Rape Shield law not withstanding, the truthfulness and integrity of the victim is paramount in any crime against persons case, even more so in a rape.

eliminatedsprinter
08-05-2004, 08:02 AM
I really don't have a problem with these things being settled out with money etc.. Kobe pays a big price for his stupid and bad behavior and she gets something for her distress. Now, If Kobe viciously and brutally assaulted and raped her, or if she just made the whole thing up, a settlement like this would be wrong, but neither of these things seems to have been what happened (at least from what the public has been shown).

Tremor Therapy
08-05-2004, 08:40 AM
NO WOMAN that just got raped is going to go out and have sex with another man within a month let alone within 24 hours.
I would bet a lot on this.
Exactly! She had sex the same day, was raped by Koby (?) and then went and ran with her crew...oh and had sex very shortly thereafter! Just a little suspicious! :idea2:
BTW, why have they been talking civil trial for past few months? To get paid, thats why!