PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Tim Brown

Tyson Ross
08-05-2004, 02:26 AM
As a Raider Fan I felt that he deserves his own thread!! ;) Just wish he could have ended his career w/ Raiders and caught his 100 TD catch with them. I would liked them to keep him over Rice at this point in their careers.

spectratoad
08-05-2004, 05:56 AM
I din't know they let Canadians on the Raiders? ;) Oh wait, I thought you said Tom Brown!

HCS
08-05-2004, 06:56 AM
Time for some of these guys to retire and smoke pot. :p :eek!:

Mrs Luvnlife
08-05-2004, 07:22 AM
BIG, FAT, HUGE THANKS to Timmy Brown!! God love ya!! I'm gonna miss him! :frown:I hope they have a good plan! :rolleyes: :mad: :D

Desert Rat
08-05-2004, 07:41 AM
As a Raider Fan I felt that he deserves his own thread!! ;) Just wish he could have ended his career w/ Raiders and caught his 100 TD catch with them. I would liked them to keep him over Rice at this point in their careers.
He will in the end. Info suggests and TB eluded to the fact that in the end he will be brought back and put on the roster so he can retire a RAIDER. This has been done before on other teams.

Desert Rat
08-05-2004, 07:43 AM
In the end I think he will retire a Raider. TB has eluded to the fact that when he is "ready" to retire he will be put back on the roster and retired a Raider. This has been done before by a few teams in the NFL