PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone think about this new upgrade on ***boats?

Mrs.sleekcraft76
08-05-2004, 01:04 PM
I kinda like the new upgrade on the site. This will take some use to!

Lady Warhawk
08-06-2004, 03:56 AM
I kind of like it too, and yes, it will take some getting use to. Just when I was getting the hang of the old one, they go, and change it :)
Hey Jamie, I think we might take a ride out to Jordon tonight, and bring those pillers Bill sent back with us. If not tonight, then tomorrow, as I have a "friend" coming from Florida this weekend. Better have my shopping shoes on huh ROFL :eek:

promod
08-06-2004, 06:15 AM
jsut as u get use to it they change it i recon if life didn't change we would all be bored, kinda like boats if ya know what i mean :smilespi:
later
promod

Mrs.sleekcraft76
08-06-2004, 11:47 AM
I kind of like it too, and yes, it will take some getting use to. Just when I was getting the hang of the old one, they go, and change it :)
Hey Jamie, I think we might take a ride out to Jordon tonight, and bring those pillers Bill sent back with us. If not tonight, then tomorrow, as I have a "friend" coming from Florida this weekend. Better have my shopping shoes on huh ROFL :eek:
Great, we'll see you then.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
08-06-2004, 11:49 AM
jsut as u get use to it they change it i recon if life didn't change we would all be bored, kinda like boats if ya know what i mean :smilespi:
later
promod
You got a good point Promod

Cheap Thrills
08-06-2004, 01:42 PM
GROOVY BABY ! I'm diggin the colors :D
C.T. :wink: