PDA

View Full Version : Why Am I Not Surprised ??

carbonmarine
08-05-2004, 02:29 PM
That this guy from Albany, NY would be trying to sell a shoulder fired missle from a mosque here in the good ole USA .... I am just waiting for the ACLU to wiegh in....
http://www.newsmax.com/images/headlines/YassinAref.jpg

1978 Rogers
08-05-2004, 02:35 PM
He's being repressed by the MAN. Jesse & Al will have to get involved. They'll come to anyones rescue or almost anyone.

Jeanyus
08-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Here's a dumb question why are terrorists in this country. Is it because we don't know what they look like? Is it because we don't know what religion they practice. Maybee we cant figure out what they sound like. I can tell you what they smell like.

mirvin
08-05-2004, 03:25 PM
I read a story yesterday about the fact that there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 million people in the US whose visa's have expired!!!! Should we be rounding these people up if for no other reason then they've overstayed their visa's??

Roxysnow
08-05-2004, 03:26 PM
There should be no mercy for those type of people. Chop his hands off and send him back!

summerlove
08-05-2004, 03:27 PM
I read a story yesterday about the fact that there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 million people in the US whose visa's have expired!!!! Should we be rounding these people up if for no other reason then they've overstayed their visa's??
Yes....
oh, and genius, we can always count on you to have something intelligent to say.... :jawdrop:

Ducatista
08-05-2004, 03:30 PM
Here's a dumb question why are terrorists in this country. Is it because we don't know what they look like? Is it because we don't know what religion they practice. Maybee we cant figure out what they sound like. I can tell you what they smell like.
So true, we need to close the borders and start racial profiling these people, to weed out the ones that want to kill us. There not hiding in China Town.
Turn over and shake down every Mosque in the country would be a good place to start. :burningm:

Ducatista
08-05-2004, 03:34 PM
I'm with summerlove on this one......yes

Jeanyus
08-05-2004, 03:36 PM
S L I really love you man.

summerlove
08-05-2004, 03:38 PM
S L I really love you man.
and I've got a bridge for sale, or do yo prefer acres of water(front) in Florida for cheap? ;)

Jeanyus
08-05-2004, 03:43 PM
How much for the bridge? I always wanted my very own bridge.

eliminatedsprinter
08-05-2004, 04:01 PM
;) That this guy from Albany, NY would be trying to sell a shoulder fired missle from a mosque here in the good ole USA .... I am just waiting for the ACLU to wiegh in....
http://www.newsmax.com/images/headlines/YassinAref.jpg
It could be a way to get them to acknowledge the second amendment. :idea2: :rolleyes: :wink:

mirvin
08-05-2004, 04:10 PM
;)
It could be a way to get them to acknowledge the second amendment. :idea2: :rolleyes: :wink:
OMG that is friggin brilliant!! WHy didn't I think of that!! He has a right to shoulder fired rockets!! Says so right there in the Constatitutionacious!! In fact, It was so important that it got it's VERY OWN AMMENDMENT!!
mirvin :D

Evo22
08-05-2004, 04:11 PM
thats pretty funny