PDA

View Full Version : Big Cat Run...

Dr. Eagle
08-05-2004, 05:29 PM
Anyone have any details on where this poker run is taking place and who is promoting it? I had heard from a friend at work that it was this weekend...

Kilrtoy
08-05-2004, 05:32 PM
Well I am , My cat is running from me as I write. She doesnt want her nails cut...

Dr. Eagle
08-05-2004, 05:47 PM
Well I am , My cat is running from me as I write. She doesnt want her nails cut...
Is she purring? :rolleyes:

don johnson
08-05-2004, 06:53 PM
It is this weekend and is on the Sacramento river. I was attending but my tow vehicle lost a tranny yesterday...
This is a great event. Rated by Powerboat magazine as a top 10 poker run venue!
Go if you can still register! Go on Powerboat.com and you will find a poker run link for registration.

Dr. Eagle
08-05-2004, 08:12 PM
It is this weekend and is on the Sacramento river. I was attending but my tow vehicle lost a tranny yesterday...
This is a great event. Rated by Powerboat magazine as a top 10 poker run venue!
Go if you can still register! Go on Powerboat.com and you will find a poker run link for registration.
I have looked on Poker runs America, Powerboat, Extreme Boats, Hot Boat, SCORE, Poker Runs West, Jokers Wild Promotions, and I can't find it. Any idea where you may have seen it?

Debbolas
08-05-2004, 08:14 PM
My cat is in heat again and looking for Tom Brown............ :eek:

Dr. Eagle
08-05-2004, 08:16 PM
My cat is in heat again and looking for Tom Brown............ :eek:
The cat wouldn't be named "muffin" would she?

Debbolas
08-05-2004, 08:18 PM
The cat wouldn't be named "muffin" would she?
NO
Her name is Charlotte :sqsmile:

Dr. Eagle
08-05-2004, 08:18 PM
NO
Her name is Charlotte :sqsmile:
Ahhhhhh she may be safe then... :pig_flyi:

don johnson
08-06-2004, 05:53 AM
Hi,
Go onto the SCOPE website and there is a contact for the event.
Have fun!

gnarley
08-06-2004, 08:14 AM
I have inside info, all contact info, ect. I don't know if I can share it with the enemy, it might look suspicious??? Makes me wonder; the righty tighty side can dig up all kinds of info on a Democratic presidential candidate but can't even find info on a poker run???

gnarley
08-06-2004, 08:16 AM
Registration is $65.00 per person. Including one poker hand/Lunch/BBQ Dinner/
One event T-Shirt. VIP Party – Friday Night
$100,000 Eligibility Requirements:
Each participant must obtain cards personally from designated stops and must be present during final cards distribution to be eligible for Royal Flush winnings.
Name: Phone: Fax:
Address: City: State: Zip:
Boat: Length: Name:
Email Address:
Names of additional people on your boat:
1) 2)
3) 4)
5) 6)
7) 8)
Total Amount Paid $
Paid by Cash: Check: Visa/MC:
The Big Cat Poker Run Strongly suggests all drivers abstain from
Alcohol use and that all passengers wear P.F.D.

Dr. Eagle
08-06-2004, 09:26 AM
I have inside info, all contact info, ect. I don't know if I can share it with the enemy, it might look suspicious??? Makes me wonder; the righty tighty side can dig up all kinds of info on a Democratic presidential candidate but can't even find info on a poker run???
thanks I found it on my own...