PDA

View Full Version : Dam Run Ii Ga Party

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-05-2004, 07:28 PM
Who is planning on stopping by for the party in Gasoline Ally after the Dam Run? It will probably start as we filter back from the dam aound 2-3P....Bring your anchors and your fenders (yes BIACH, I called em fenders....LOL). For those of you that don't know where it is we will talk about it out on the water.
1 SHOCKWAVETOM & CREW

FRENCHIE
08-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Who is planning on stopping by for the party in Gasoline Ally after the Dam Run? It will probably start as we filter back from the dam aound 2-3P....Bring your anchors and your fenders (yes BIACH, I called em fenders....LOL). For those of you that don't know where it is we will talk about it out on the water.
1 SHOCKWAVETOM & CREW
ill prob play it by ear!!! either a big ass beach with all those who wanna beach and bbq, drinky drinky...or G.A if thats the majority consensus! :)

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-05-2004, 07:39 PM
ill prob play it by ear!!! either a big ass beach with all those who wanna beach and bbq, drinky drinky...or G.A if thats the majority consensus! :)
The beach thing will probably be after GA Frenchie. While in GA maybe someone can go scout a spot for us to head to that is somewhat close by the launch area. That way people can have a good time without worrying about trying to navigate the lake a night. I think it would be pretty cool to go into GA as a big group and just take it over :) At least for a while that is.

FRENCHIE
08-05-2004, 07:45 PM
10-4 T -Dog!!! :smilespi:

nodigg
08-06-2004, 06:52 AM
Its not my lake but isn't there a huge sand beach just south of the launch ramp? Like a couple hunderd yards?? If you guys get many more boats we are not gonna fit in GA anyway! LOL!

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-06-2004, 07:07 AM
Its not my lake but isn't there a huge sand beach just south of the launch ramp? Like a couple hunderd yards?? If you guys get many more boats we are not gonna fit in GA anyway! LOL!
We are going into GA and then taking it from there Sausage Boy :)

FRENCHIE
08-06-2004, 08:53 AM
wow...what anger!!! :confused: :jawdrop: :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-06-2004, 08:59 AM
wow...what anger!!! :confused: :jawdrop: :D
Always gotta give Nodigg some shiznit :). Did you know he is my father Frenchie?

FRENCHIE
08-06-2004, 09:15 AM
Always gotta give Nodigg some shiznit :). Did you know he is my father Frenchie?
well....i could tell who acts like the kid out of the two of ya....if that means anything!!! :rolleyes: :) lmao

nodigg
08-06-2004, 09:54 AM
well....i could tell who acts like the kid out of the two of ya....if that means anything!!! :rolleyes: :) lmao
Now son, play nice with you friends! :pig_flyi:

nodigg
08-06-2004, 09:56 AM
We are going into GA and then taking it from there Sausage Boy :)
Yes SIR, DAD!

essexjet
08-06-2004, 11:03 AM
I will just follow the party where every it lands!!!!!!!!!!! :)

FRENCHIE
08-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Now son, play nice with you friends! :pig_flyi:
funny, very funny!! :p :wink: