PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's Rebel Rockers & The Guilty White Liberal Tour

carbonmarine
08-06-2004, 10:38 AM
Bush-Hating Rockers Hope to Raise $44 Million for Kerry
We'll certainly never buy another Bruce Springsteen CD or concert ticket.
It's estimated the tour he and other Bush-hating rockers are launching could raise $44 million for John "Atrocities" Kerry.
Oh, but these stars don't care quite as much about the poor as they do about their beloved admitted war criminal... The average ticket could cost $58.71, USA Today reported. Some seats will cost hundreds of dollars.
Others on the Guilty White Liberals' Tour include Pearl Jam, the dreaded Dixie Chicks, Dave Matthews, Bonnie Raitt and - he's still alive? - Jackson Browne.

v-drive
08-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Bonnie Raitt! now I am bummed. Hey I'll get over it,but she just lost a big fan. .....v-drive

mirvin
08-06-2004, 01:39 PM
It really makes them look pathetic. Not a very wise business move either. Why would you want to potentially alienate 50% of your audience?????
Fortunately I have never bought any of these terds music, nor do I care to.
mirvin :cool:

Outnumbered
08-06-2004, 01:57 PM
I'm a big DMB fan and this just sucks. I think they should just shut the fu'ck up and play music. These guys need to remember that they are entertainers. How would you like to attend the "Anti-Bush" night at the next Angel or Dodger game? These guys need to get a clue and realize how foolish they look.
OL

AzDon
08-06-2004, 02:21 PM
I'm a big DMB fan and this just sucks. I think they should just shut the fu'ck up and play music. These guys need to remember that they are entertainers. How would you like to attend the "Anti-Bush" night at the next Angel or Dodger game? These guys need to get a clue and realize how foolish they look.
OL
My wife and I are fans of James Dobson, but the guy just can't seem to stick to religion and insists on endorsing un-compassionate candidates that don't support the free-will choices of the nation's citizens (against the teachings of the Bible)
Philisophically, I agree with Dr. Dobson on Abortion, Gay Rights and childhood issues, but he misses the Biblical point that God intended people to have free-will choices where sin is concerned and he is in the process of actively converting people's philosophical and financial support into cash and votes for Republican candidates. His whole measure of a candidate is focused on 2 issues that are pretty far down the list of most Americans and Republican candidates are more than willing to sacrafice the free-will of the citizens to buy the votes and cash support that brainless, subservient, Christians might provide. Meanwhile, his chosen party of support is all about defunding the programs that individual (as opposed to corporate) taxpayers pay taxes in support of, and moving the stolen money to the richest 1% of American entities, many of which find loopholes to avoid paying ANY taxes.
I wish Dr. Dobson would stick to Religion and leave politics alone. Until he does, I wont send him ANY amount above the cost of the paper and ink for my copy of his newsletter!

Schiada76
08-06-2004, 02:35 PM
, and moving the stolen money to the richest 1% of American entities, many
Damn Don,
Not taking peoples money away in the first place doesn't make it stolen. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AzDon
08-06-2004, 03:21 PM
, and moving the stolen money to the richest 1% of American entities, many
Damn Don,
Not taking peoples money away in the first place doesn't make it stolen. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No, but moving it from programs that middle class taxpayers are primarily paying for and giving it to the "tax loophole" mega-rich crowd IS!

Dr. Eagle
08-06-2004, 03:32 PM
No, but moving it from programs that middle class taxpayers are primarily paying for and giving it to the "tax loophole" mega-rich crowd IS!
Soooooo it's fair for a guy making 70K to pay 25% of his income, and a guy making 100K to pay 35%? Taking money from "middle class" programs to fund the "mega rich"... nice rhetoric AZ. Nice...

Dr. Eagle
08-06-2004, 05:55 PM
How would you like to attend the "Anti-Bush" night at the next Angel or Dodger game? OL
I think there are those on these boards that would applaud an anti-Bush night anywhere it might be held...

angry dad
08-06-2004, 06:05 PM
who cares about these has been bands!!! eff them!!!