PDA

View Full Version : scarlottas best ride

lucky
08-06-2004, 01:47 PM
Ok Sir ( i use that like a charlie brown )
Out of all the boats - which one was your favorite -
I think my favorite of all your rides was barley legal - for obvious reasons ..
bio hazzard was my favorite color pick
and what was the longest ride you had besides maxi ?
what was the scariest - besides maxi
which boat had the most thrust off the line ......... smack down ? or maxi
and when you finished - what is yourrrrrrr proceedure to packing / discharging the " chute " ..... ?
which place /boat made you say ohhhhhhh po po ??? :)

Tom Brown
08-06-2004, 01:55 PM
I came in here expecting to see a picture of Roman 1. :(

lucky
08-06-2004, 02:27 PM
on the floor tom on the floor

Kim Hanson
08-06-2004, 07:30 PM
on the floor tom on the floor
I allways thought thet kept them in wallets :) my bad !.......( . )( . )......

TPI
08-06-2004, 08:44 PM
Tony,
mine by far was "Sportin Wood". :smilespi: That was a nice one..............

NitroMan
08-06-2004, 08:59 PM
My favoriite was California Quake....
Tony, did you just buy her off DB.com?? :)

Rexone
08-06-2004, 09:59 PM
wtf is a scarlatta :confused:

Jetboatguru
08-08-2004, 10:49 AM
It started with
"Sportin Wood" 1973 Hondo
Then it changed names to "
The Instigator"
Then came "NOT TOO BAD" 1991 Bitz
Then I drove for Dan Aaseth ("Looking for Liquid" on the boards) in "Liquid Fever" 1987 Mako
Then came the bad luck boats
1999 Victory Hull #1 named "The Villain" lasted 2 passes before the floor blew out (Still run today by Bill Diez as the "Ace of Spades"
Victory boat #2 The Villain II made it 2 races before it threw me up on the deck.
Then came "Voodoo Daddy" 1991 Canyon.
Then came "Smackdown" owned by Shawn Ferriter 2000 Canyon
A brief stint with "Blurred Vision" TAF a Cole owned by Eric Lyons
Then "Barely Legal" a Cole TR4 owned by Don and Debbie Jones
Then "Biohazard" owned by Jeff Hunt another Cole TR4.
Then "The Abyss" Pro Gas Flat a Bitz owned by Keith Rhodes
While I was driving the Abyss, I also drove John Rossi's boat the No Conscience at a couple of races. That was a Cole
Then "The Canyon Factory Boat" TAF a 2002 Canyon owned by Kevin Felkins and Sonny Hernandez
Then "Bling Bling" a 2004 RGR owned by Joey and Ron Grose.
Out of all of these rides the last two are by far the greatest rides you could ask for. Racing for the Groses is the the most fun you could ever have.
I learned most about racing when I drove for Dan Aaseth. Sometimes things just don't work out.

Tom Brown
08-08-2004, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the history. :cool:
What about that Rapid Craft outboard you ran until recently Guru?

77charger
08-08-2004, 01:37 PM
I saw you drive the no conscience boat at ming that is a very nice looking boat.

uclahater
08-08-2004, 03:17 PM
My favorite is the way you drive You Te around the boards :idea: :smilespi: :D

You Te
08-08-2004, 08:28 PM
My favorite is the way you drive You Te around the boards :idea: :smilespi: :D
Guru is a wimp.
All those boats, Wow! I'll bet Guru is approaching the one hour mark on the water.
You Te

Roman 1
08-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Guru is a wimp.
All those boats, Wow! I'll bet Guru is approaching the one hour mark on the water.
You Te
He must have launched an hour ago then. So Mrs. Te, hows the garage been treatin you? Have you upgraded the yarn pull spool starter to 1 guage string yet?
I'll bet you have a pile of money in that garage display you call a boat. Too bad its all for NOT! :cry: :D
Roooooooooman..............won! :idea:

Jetboatguru
08-08-2004, 10:44 PM
Uh oh, Uncle String bean is upset with the comment I made about her :cry: :cry:
Just because you have never been asked to drive for somebody please don't be a spoil sport.
I heard you even had to have Roland drive your ride because you couldn't get it done. :cry: :cry:
Carry on Uncle Tony... :cry: :cry:

MAXIMUS
08-09-2004, 06:47 AM
Hey guru what is the difference in driving a capsule boat & an open cockpit??? Does the capsule take away alot of the speed sensation??? Please U.T. try to stay off this one! :p :D

You Te
08-09-2004, 07:09 AM
roman, still spouting off?
Guru, still trying to be somebody, in a world where few hearts disire.
Still trying to sell your ride Tony, you must be stepping up to an O/B.
One day as I sat in my garage I pondered the thought, just why don't I like flat bottoms.
1. ride like shit
2. no free board
3. no room
4. need major HP to run
5. if they run, TRAILER QUEEN!
And then it came to me, it's not the boat that is the problem, it's the type of guy's that own them. BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

You Te
08-09-2004, 07:16 AM
Max, it has nothing to do with aerodynamics or safety. :D :D
Tony likes it quite so he can listen to his favorite group (Peter, Paul and Mary as he romps down the quater mile.
You Te

Jetboatguru
08-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Maxi,
The major difference is how to sit in one vs the other. The open boat you are up in the seat looking over the deck at the horizon and you have good periforal vision.
The capsule boat you are sunk down in the center looking through a F-16 canopy. You have a fighter pilot mask and you ratchet belted in to the point you can't breath. You cant see the nose of the boat. So you are driving it by feel. The lack of wind blowing in your face is a little strange and all you hear is driveline. I have a video of an in capsule deal that speedvision did in Phx. It will be airing on Speedvision in November.

Jetboatguru
08-09-2004, 09:00 AM
Not gonna address the issue of putting Roland in the seat to drive it like it needs to be driven? I understand. I would feel inadequate too if I couldn't shoe my own boat. If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morrrrrrnin........

lucky
08-09-2004, 09:51 AM
wtf is a scarlatta :confused:
real fluffy coffee - it's kinda white , kinda not - - has a large head - and you have to take it in large doses to really appreciate it :rolleyes: :) ;)

Rexone
08-09-2004, 10:03 AM
real fluffy coffee - it's kinda white , kinda not - - has a large head - and you have to take it in large doses to really appreciate it :rolleyes: :) ;)
I think I understand. One of these donut spewin thingys in the background below, right... ?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732stalker.jpg

Tom Brown
08-09-2004, 11:45 AM
LMAO! :D

Tom Brown
08-09-2004, 11:49 AM
The major difference is how to sit in one vs the other.
Guru, do the capsules have locks? That would come in handy during the week when you leave it moored at the marina. Also, I would think the capsule is less likely to sink during rain storms, high winds, etc. After all, you never now what sort of conditions will be in play while you're not there.

lucky
08-09-2004, 12:02 PM
but i thought you said somthing abouit the mocha man - was he in there ? i certainly did not see him :) but i sure do have a crispy cream bar for her ... :jawdrop:

lucky
08-09-2004, 12:42 PM
Maxi,
The major difference is how to sit ON one vs the other. The open boat you are "up in the seat "just like - v drive guy -strapped over the dick, looking at the horizon and you have good periforal vision.
The capsule boat you are sunk down in the center looking through a F(emale )-18 canopy. You have to fight her politly and mask and you ratchet in to the point she can't breath. You cant see the nose of the biatch . So you are driving it by feel. The lack of wind blowing in your face is a little strange and all you hear is hater . I have a video of an in capsule deal that speedvision did in Phx. It will be airing on Speedvision in November.
so what are you really talking about here ????

Jetboatguru
08-09-2004, 12:50 PM
So Tony, When do I get sniff your capsule seat ?? I am real into the smell of other guys crap and I would love to check yours out.
Lucky, you might want to try the outhouses at CFW

lucky
08-09-2004, 01:02 PM
we all know your shizts don't stinky toney :) :D by the way i like the out house - thats where i get all my autograph pics -- ;) :D

Jetboatguru
08-09-2004, 01:10 PM
I thought it was where you like to eat!!

Roland the Fisherman
08-09-2004, 01:37 PM
Not gonna address the issue of putting Roland in the seat to drive it like it needs to be driven? I understand. I would feel inadequate too if I couldn't shoe my own boat. If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morrrrrrnin........
First of all the Finsters best ride was when I took him for a ride in the "Fish and Ski" special :p .
Second, don't try to start no "V-drive rules" I mean sh-t between me and UT. I told you, Finster, that I took UT's new ride for a few passes because I have a bunch of Mirage seat time and he had none. For the first time out, he lined up with KK and did real well without the bottle. ;)
(V-drive, Tony rolled over on ya, and you are right, you have a nice ride)

You Te
08-09-2004, 01:37 PM
If you had a hammer Tony, I'm sure it would be inadequate.
I heard you liked the capusle boats because you got tired of the crowd throwing popcorn at you.
You Te

lucky
08-09-2004, 01:38 PM
I thought it was where you like to eat!!
you bring the bread - i'll bring da bro'da :D :D :eek:
did ya ever feel like a shiat sandwich - getting squezzed on both sides by somthing white ???? lmao - joke toney joke don't take me seriously - it's all relative ... :idea:

uclahater
08-09-2004, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=Roland the Fisherman] I took UT's new ride for a few passes because UT was scared, and I have a bunch of Mirage seat time and he had none. For the first time out, he lined up with KK and realized that most of the V-Drives in Bench Racers would hand him his ASSSS :argue: Thats why Ut has just decided to leave it in the Garage :burningm: He knows that if he cant even beat Hater, than he doesnt have a chance against GURU, or V-Drive Rules :cool:
QUOTE]
Roland its about time an Outboard guy comes forth and tells the truth :)
Thank You :p

77charger
08-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Maxi,
The major difference is how to sit in one vs the other. The open boat you are up in the seat looking over the deck at the horizon and you have good periforal vision.
The capsule boat you are sunk down in the center looking through a F-16 canopy. You have a fighter pilot mask and you ratchet belted in to the point you can't breath. You cant see the nose of the boat. So you are driving it by feel. The lack of wind blowing in your face is a little strange and all you hear is driveline. I have a video of an in capsule deal that speedvision did in Phx. It will be airing on Speedvision in November.
didnt you say that when racing if you can see the other boat you are losing also?I sat in a capsule i thought no way i can drive a capsuled boat just too cramped for me i didnt like the lay down position either.

don johnson
08-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Guru,
My neighbor in Parker is Rich Walker who owns Liquid Thunder, BFH. How would you rate that ride?

Roland the Fisherman
08-09-2004, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=Roland the Fisherman] I took UT's new ride for a few passes because UT was scared, and I have a bunch of Mirage seat time and he had none. For the first time out, he lined up with KK and realized that most of the V-Drives in Bench Racers would hand him his ASSSS :argue: Thats why Ut has just decided to leave it in the Garage :burningm: He knows that if he cant even beat Hater, than he doesnt have a chance against GURU, or V-Drive Rules :cool:
QUOTE]
Roland its about time an Outboard guy comes forth and tells the truth :)
Thank You :p
Sure your not a Miami fan with all the lying cheating misleading BS you pull?! :D

Roman 1
08-09-2004, 04:35 PM
roman, still spouting off?
Guru, still trying to be somebody, in a world where few hearts disire.
Still trying to sell your ride Tony, you must be stepping up to an O/B.
One day as I sat in my garage I pondered the thought, just why don't I like flat bottoms.
1. ride like shit
2. no free board
3. no room
4. need major HP to run
5. if they run, TRAILER QUEEN!
And then it came to me, it's not the boat that is the problem, it's the type of guy's that own them. BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te
Spew Te,
1. Only a true wimp is afraid of a few bumps.
2. No Freeboard? Nothing a splash shield can't fix.
3. Room for what? You lost both your friends when you bought that string puller.
4. We run over 120 mph with 650 hp. In the world of weed wackers and hedge trimmers I guess 650 hp would seem major.
5. Trailer queens or not, we still own your punk ass and allways will. ;)
May I quote you?..."Its not the boat that is the problem blah blah blah...." Finally seeing the light!! Good for you! Now you just need to grow a pair and I can move on to the next eggbeatin wimp.
7....8.....9...KNOCK OUT!!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
RRRRRRooooman-----> WON!!! ......Again!!! :D :D :)

Kindsvater Flat
08-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Roman.........your posts kick ass!!!!!

uclahater
08-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Sure your not a Miami fan with all the lying cheating misleading BS you pull?! :D
Nope IM just a Printer :jawdrop: :devil:

uclahater
08-09-2004, 05:43 PM
RRRRRRooooman-----> WON!!! ......Again!!! :D :D :)
You Te Guru kicks your Ass all over the Lakes and Roman 1 Kicks your Ass all over the boards :argue:
Do you ever win at anything :idea: :idea:

Roland the Fisherman
08-09-2004, 05:57 PM
You Te, I like yours and Guru's Ass. Can I give you rides all over the Lakes? Roman 1 Licks your Ass all over the boards :argue:
Do you ever win at anything :idea: :idea:
Thats sick Hater! :yuk:

You Te
08-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Hater,
I only win when I take my boat to the lake and the flat bottoms guys are out. BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
roman,
650 hp and only 120 MPH.
A wacker will do 120 MPH with only 300 HP. no bottle, you should see what they do with the bottle.
roman looses ( as usual) BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

MAXIMUS
08-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Maxi,
So what you are saying is that the capsule is not exactly a joy to drive? Would you rather be running the big #'s in an open cockpit?

Roman 1
08-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Hater,
A wacker will do 120 MPH with only 300 HP. no bottle, you should see what they do with the bottle.
You Te
Hu hu hu BULLSHIT!!!............... Excuse me!!! sniffle,... I had to sneeze!!
Roman the victorious 1 :)

uclahater
08-09-2004, 08:29 PM
Thats sick Hater! :yuk:
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

uclahater
08-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Hater,
I only win when I take Roland to the lake and the Gay Parade is out there. BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
roman,
Would you like to go next time :D Im sure Roland I could make room for you
A wacker will do 20 MPH with only 300 HP. no bottle, you should see what they do with the bottle.
roman I want you :boxed: ( as usual) RUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFF
You Te
And Rolands calling me Sick :rolleyes: :confused:

lucky
08-10-2004, 06:16 AM
a whacker traveling 120 mph - and i wassssss on the bottle :D

You Te
08-10-2004, 06:40 AM
roman,
I knew you have never raced a good running O/B. Roland was one of the guys that ran 121 that day, WITH NO BOTTLE. And yes that was radar and in front of about 75 people and some of them were BB guy's.
Come on now roman tell me how no O/B can beat you. BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

schiada96
08-10-2004, 07:14 AM
roman,
I knew you have never raced a good running O/B. Roland was one of the guys that ran 121 that day, WITH NO BOTTLE. And yes that was radar and in front of about 75 people and some of them were BB guy's.
Come on now roman tell me how no O/B can beat you. BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te
And a mile to get to 120

Roman 1
08-10-2004, 07:40 AM
Two things Te,
I dont believe Roland has only 300 hp if he's running 121mph. 2nd, since Roland is king of queens, your garage sculpture must be slower than 121. You allways chime in on how 8 sec timeslips aren't good enough yet it sounds like your not even there. :rolleyes:
Were all ears, go ahead and spew...
R1 ;)

Roland the Fisherman
08-10-2004, 07:40 AM
And a mile to get to 120
I'm not sure speed ally is much over 1/3 and there is a nasty left hander at the end. :eek: . My old Sanger hydro would be in the bushes, damn thing was fun but would'nt turn for sh-t.

lucky
08-10-2004, 07:45 AM
I'm no sure speed ally is much over 1/3 and there is a nasty left hander at the end. :eek: . My old Sanger hydro would be in the bushes, damn thing was fun but would'nt turn for sh-t.
so if you did not watch what you where doing your pickle would end up in the bush ... ????

Roland the Fisherman
08-10-2004, 08:24 AM
so if you did not watch what you where doing your pickle would end up in the bush ... ????
Yea, then I would have been forked for sure. :frown:

uclahater
08-10-2004, 09:09 AM
I'm not sure speed ally is much over 1/3 and there is a nasty left hander at the end. :eek: . .
All this talk about Dam to Dam!!!! BBSP is only 1/3 mile :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: And that includes slow down area :idea:
So how long are the races 200 ft :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lucky
08-10-2004, 09:27 AM
they say they can run circles around ya :rolleyes: :)

uclahater
08-10-2004, 10:37 AM
they say they can run circles around ya :rolleyes: :)
lucky you Flip Flop as much as John Kerry :jawdrop: :cry:

lucky
08-10-2004, 10:55 AM
lucky you Flip Flop as much as John Kerry :jawdrop: :cry:
lol---- anything to keep it stirred -- glad to see every one came alive it sucked toward the last part of the week - what happend to you last week - did you go out dress shopping or somthing :) :D

uclahater
08-10-2004, 11:07 AM
lol---- anything to keep it stirred -- glad to see every one came alive it sucked toward the last part of the week - what happend to you last week - did you go out dress shopping or somthing :D
I have to agree one day you laugh your Ass off in here and then nothin for a week. Heres an explanation to why its been so dead :devil:
Its Maximus's time of the month :eek: ( heavy flow week)
You Te is tired of Roman 1 winning all the time :D
Crazy hippy is trying to find some Steroids to help with his arm problem :idea:
Roland the Fisherman has been busy getting a Sex Change ;)
And your still trying to figure out what sex you are :confused:

Roland the Fisherman
08-10-2004, 11:22 AM
All this talk about Dam to Dam!!!! BBSP is only 1/3 mile :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: And that includes slow down area :idea:
So how long are the races 200 ft :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I did'nt say slow down area, I said left turn. Don't worry though, I am sure a Schiada can make the turn after his pass, although I also am sure he won't be slowing down from 121mph either. :eek: :D

Roland the Fisherman
08-10-2004, 11:29 AM
I have to agree one day you laugh your Ass off in here and then nothin for a week. Heres an explanation to why its been so dead :devil:
When are you going to come by so I can make some money to pay for the opperation? Maybe the doctor can save you the tip so you can have an outty instead of an inny. :eek:

uclahater
08-10-2004, 11:43 AM
When are you going to come by so I can make some money to pay for opperation? Maybe the doctor can save you the tip so you can have an outty instead of an inny. :eek:
I am going to be in your area next Tuesday :cry: :cry: Will 10:00 a.m. work ;)
Is your doctor the same one that did Maxi :) :)

lucky
08-10-2004, 12:05 PM
And i'm still trying to figure out what sex is ???:confused:
ohhh i heard v dirve was shopping for a new pep boy's race mottta -

Roland the Fisherman
08-10-2004, 12:07 PM
I am going to be in your area next Tuesday :cry: :cry: Will 10:00 a.m. work ;)
Is your doctor the same one that did Maxi :) :)
Would you feel more comfortable if it were?
I will be in Texas Monday and I'm going to try to catch the red eye out. I will e-mail you monday if I can get the flight.

lucky
08-10-2004, 12:10 PM
a change of sex( as long as your wife don't find out ) - is still better than no sex at all lmao -

CrazyHippy
08-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Hater,
I only win when I take my boat to the lake and the flat bottoms guys are out. BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
roman,
650 hp and only 120 MPH.
roman looses ( as usual) BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te
I went 117mph on 260hp...
roughly 1/2 mile from 30mph to 30mph (cove is 5/8 mile long)
Slightly more ponies now :D :D :D
Lifeline is on the way, then i can wring it out.
BJH

uclahater
08-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Would you feel more comfortable if it were?
I will be in Texas Monday and I'm going to try to catch the red eye out. I will e-mail you monday if I can get the flight.
Your flying all the way to Texas for your sex change :jawdrop: :boxed:

lucky
08-10-2004, 12:23 PM
BJH
what size did ya get ?

uclahater
08-10-2004, 12:30 PM
what size did ya get ?
Kids Small :cry: :cry:

lucky
08-10-2004, 12:35 PM
:eek: :idea: haters just mad cause he can't get in your pants lol .. :devil: :jawdrop:

lucky
08-10-2004, 12:40 PM
my reputation ... lol

Roland the Fisherman
08-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Your flying all the way to Texas for your sex change :jawdrop: :boxed:
Yes, I don't want anyone to know.

uclahater
08-10-2004, 01:36 PM
:eek: :idea: haters just mad cause he can't get in your pants lol .. :devil: :jawdrop:
Paleeeaseee :sleeping: :argue: :burningm:

uclahater
08-10-2004, 01:39 PM
I lost my virginity to Hippy ... lol
Somethings are better kept to yourself :burningm: :yuk:

lucky
08-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Somethings are better kept to yourself :burningm: :yuk:
that made me smile :jawdrop: but it was'nt hippy - unless he dressed like your sister :cool: :p

lucky
08-10-2004, 01:48 PM
i left ya a open invite on post 70 and you let it slide .... tsk tsk tsk .. :) ;)
you keep it up and we're selling your boat and buying you a pwc.

uclahater
08-10-2004, 01:49 PM
that made me smile :jawdrop: but it was'nt hippy - unless he dressed like your sister :cool: :p
Well he has been known to be a cross dresser, but than again arent most outboard owners :) :) ;)

uclahater
08-10-2004, 01:51 PM
i left ya a open invite on post 70 and you let it slide .... tsk tsk tsk .. :) ;)
you keep it up and we're selling your boat and buying you a pwc.
What do you think post 73 is a manipulation of :rolleyes:
FAAAAGGGGG :)

lucky
08-10-2004, 01:56 PM
What do you think post 73 is a manipulation of :rolleyes:
FAAAAGGGGG :)
next reply - :D

lucky
08-10-2004, 02:00 PM
i blew hater in the back of the neck while i went "jet boat " on his ass ..
then he tried to kiss me ... :D :eek: :)

lucky
08-10-2004, 02:05 PM
next reply - :D
why do you use the words manipulation -
so where did you put the rainbow sticker on your bumper ? ( that would be your boyfriends ass ) lmao
we have to change topic's hater -- this is scream and fly crap ..

uclahater
08-10-2004, 02:14 PM
i blew hater in the back of the neck while i went "jet boat " on his ass ..
then he tried to kiss me ... :D :eek: :)
You've been spendin way to much time playin pretend with your Blow-up-doll :eek: :idea:

uclahater
08-10-2004, 02:16 PM
-
so where did you put the rainbow sticker on your bumper ? ( that would be your boyfriends ass ) lmao
I havent stuck any stickers on Maximus yet :) :yuk: :p

lucky
08-10-2004, 02:18 PM
and it's a sheep ... good day hater - i'm leavin biatch :cry: i have to go buy some peperation h ---

uclahater
08-10-2004, 02:24 PM
and it's a sheep ... good day hater - i'm leavin biatch :cry: i have to go buy some peperation h ---
Where ya goin IM not done smackin you around yet :burningm: :burningm:
you going to long beach?

Roman 1
08-10-2004, 04:07 PM
BJH
I'm sure it probably came stock with 260 hp, but where is it at now?
RC :boxed:

MAXIMUS
08-11-2004, 08:46 AM
Sorry amigos I have been rather busy the last few days! I had to drive to nor cal saturday & then came home last night. Now I am scrambling to get ready for long beach this weekend. I will not be posting much until monday. Hope all is well with you f#@king retards & by all means keep up the positive image! :D Also I have briefed over this thread & I think that roland, hater, & lucky could possibly be the same person with multiple personalities! :eek: :confused: :p :D They all like talking about dick! :p

CrazyHippy
08-11-2004, 09:26 AM
I'm sure it probably came stock with 260 hp, but where is it at now?
RC :boxed:
It ran 117mph on a stock 260HP powerhead.
It's got a few more ponies now :D , and if/ when i get beat, i'll have to use the blue bottle to blow it up even faster :cry: :p :yuk: :cool:
Still waiting on my lifeline :frown:
BJH

lucky
08-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Sorry amigos I have been rather busy the last few days! I had to drive to nor cal saturday & then came home last night. Now I am scrambling to get ready for long beach this weekend. I will not be posting much until monday. Hope all is well with you f#@king retards & by all means keep up the positive image! :D Also I have briefed over this thread & I think that roland, hater, & lucky could possibly be the same person with multiple personalities! :eek: :confused: :p :D They all like talking about dick! :p
satisfy your ass : your so dreamy maxi !!!!

Roland the Fisherman
08-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Quit being a dick Maximus.

lucky
08-11-2004, 11:58 AM
could your wife pull the skin from around your neck down ??? buhahahaha :D

uclahater
08-11-2004, 12:01 PM
They all like talking about dick! :p
We have been talking about you quite a bit :argue:

uclahater
08-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Still waiting on my lifeline :frown:
BJH
Its hard to make one that small :) So it takes more time :yuk: :p

lucky
08-11-2004, 12:20 PM
Its hard to make one that small :) So it takes more time :yuk: :p condums for you hater ???? :D

uclahater
08-11-2004, 12:34 PM
condums for you hater ???? :D
You know that I dont use those :) In fact you've said yourself you prefer when I dont :) :boxed:

lucky
08-11-2004, 12:57 PM
You know that I dont like women :) A fact i have STATED! YOU - yourself said I should stay gay cause i could not score in a ***** house with two fifties in each hand a note from my mother !!! :) :boxed:
hater - I'll see if my lard ass sister will do a charity for ya - what are friends for :) :D

uclahater
08-11-2004, 01:18 PM
hater - IM going to see if Maximus's lard ass sister will do special favors for me!! do you think he would do that kind of charity for me - what are friends for :) :D
I doubt it he knows your gay, and I m sure he was thinking of keeping you for himself :idea: :cry: :D

lucky
08-11-2004, 01:24 PM
I doubt it he knows i'm gay, and I m sure he was thinking of keeping my chocoalate factory for himself :idea: :cry: :D
lmao - go to the penut butter thread and post pics of your dog and you biatchhhhh lmao so does floppy like creamy ? :cool:

uclahater
08-11-2004, 01:53 PM
lmao - go to the peanut butter thread and you can see pics of me with Maxis dog gettin it on and would you please quit biatch slappin me lmao so does Maxi know I like it creamy ? :cool:
Im never going to stop Bitch slapping you :D And from what I here Maxi knows more about you than i would ever want to know :cry: :cry:

lucky
08-11-2004, 02:35 PM
Im luky's Bitch and i like spankings :D roland has pics of me with chunkie on my monkey -- lucky can i lick your nuts ? :cry: :cry:
last one hatter make it good gotta go home ...

uclahater
08-11-2004, 02:46 PM
you Te was the last one I blew before going out with Max. hater IM sorry for calling you Gay, It was just wishful thinking...
Again Way to much info :rolleyes: I think you should just stay loyal to Maxi :yuk: I think hell treat you just fine ;)

lucky
08-11-2004, 02:48 PM
later - dude - ( i think ) lol - give ya crap tommow

uclahater
08-11-2004, 02:54 PM
later - dude - ( i think ) lol - give ya crap tommow
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You Te
08-11-2004, 02:55 PM
It looks like this thread has turned to shit. :jawdrop:
You Te

uclahater
08-11-2004, 03:03 PM
It looks like this thread has turned to shit. :jawdrop:
You Te
You Te its good to see that Kimmy's let you out of the Handcuffs and is letting you post again :) :rolleyes: :cool:

Roland the Fisherman
08-11-2004, 03:27 PM
Again you put way to much cream on my french cut panties:rolleyes: I think you should just wipe off on the drapes like Lucky and then go home and pretend to stay loyal to Maxi :yuk: If he does'nt find out,I think hell treat you just fine ;)
What the? I never thought I would miss the "your boat sucks, mine takes a real man to drive while I stand up to piss" banter that goes on here until reading this sick crap! :jawdrop:

V-DRIVES RULE
08-11-2004, 03:31 PM
YOUR ALL HOMO'S!! :confused: :confused:

stoker2001
08-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Two things Te,
I dont believe Roland has only 300 hp if he's running 121mph. 2nd, since :
Were all ears, go ahead and spew...
R1 ;)the bar has been raised a little with a 300 HP whacker with four seats

uclahater
08-11-2004, 03:52 PM
the bar has been raised a little with a 300 HP whacker with four seats
Nice Photoshop skills :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

CrazyHippy
08-11-2004, 04:02 PM
Damn car boat guys cant believe what happens when you combine light weight and good setup....
BJH

You Te
08-11-2004, 04:13 PM
Come out to BBSP photo shop seminar in beautiful Lake Havasu City Arizona. :jawdrop:
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
08-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Here we go again U-T and NON-BBSP you guys could'nt spank your way out of a PAPER BAG!!!!!!

uclahater
08-11-2004, 04:34 PM
What the? I never thought I would miss Maximus so much. It takes a real man like Roman 1 to get me so worked up. While I stand up for my homosexuality with You Te(Sorry UT I forgot that that was our secret) IM just a little rattled today, because soon You Te and I fly to Texas for our Surgery:
Dont they have counciling groups for your type :jawdrop: :)

Kim Hanson
08-11-2004, 06:24 PM
Hu hu hu BULLSHIT!!!............... Excuse me!!! sniffle,... I had to sneeze!!
Roman the victorious 1 :)
Little behind I see, but yes...very easy Roman :sleeping: ...( . )( . ).....

Kim Hanson
08-11-2004, 06:27 PM
:rolleyes: I wasn't on :sleeping: ........( . )( . )........ :p

Kim Hanson
08-11-2004, 06:31 PM
Well he has been known to be a cross dresser, but than again arent most outboard owners :) :) ;)
You dress up to get in you puller :eek: .....( . )( . ).......What do you dress as? Don't say Tony now :)

Kim Hanson
08-11-2004, 06:35 PM
YOUR ALL HOMO'S!! :confused: :confused:
You can wish all you want pottyboy........( . )( . ).......got something else :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
08-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Here we go again U-T and NON-BBSP you guys could'nt spank your way out of a PAPER BAG!!!!!!
:idea: Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of
view. Now shut up..please! Go look for water lice PottyBoy, you might have a chance...if they run out of fuel :sleeping: .......( . )( . ).........

You Te
08-11-2004, 08:36 PM
Here we go again BBSP
So does this mean you will be attending?
You Te

uclahater
08-11-2004, 08:39 PM
So does this mean you will be attending?
You Te
Were not even sure if Your attending with your imaginary boat :rolleyes:
If we do go and call you out is Roland going to be doing the driving :) :p

stoker2001
08-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Nice Photoshop skills :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:i was a little skepticle at first too and you wont find a geekier whacker guy then me ;) the cat is randy pierson from minnisota (GPI racing) and he knows his chit and has been doing it for a living for a long time.what is more amazing is he did it without any poweradder or exotic fuels and used a full size shifting gearcase :eek: here is the thread on scream and fly http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59795

You Te
08-11-2004, 09:15 PM
Were not even sure if Your attending with your imaginary boat :rolleyes:
If we do go and call you out is Roland going to be doing the driving :) :p
I might let Roland do the driving, who's boat are you going take to race?
You Te

CrazyHippy
08-12-2004, 02:01 AM
You Te
It'll be one of those 3 letter lake boats you know BAH, BFD, POS...
My favorite is the SBW (Spanked by a Wacker)
BJH :)

lucky
08-12-2004, 05:47 AM
i was a little skepticle at first too and you wont find a geekier whacker guy then me ;) the cat is randy pierson from minnisota (GPI racing) and he knows his chit and has been doing it for a living for a long time.what is more amazing is he did it without any poweradder or exotic fuels and used a full size shifting gearcase :eek: here is the thread on scream and fly http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59795
then ya had to mention sceam'nnnn fag site ... if that is a scream and thread- well then all it is a grounded set of senders , one with a resistance problem.....

Roland the Fisherman
08-12-2004, 07:25 AM
Stoker/KK Then all those F-1 guys are waisting there money and should just by Pro Max's and pinch the heads a little.
I'm sorry, but the BS is either so thick over there or you, Stevie, UT and I are stupid.......oh ....and gay and tinkle sitting down.

uclahater
08-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Stoker/KK Then all those F-1 guys are waisting there money and should just by Pro Max's and pinch the heads a little.
I'm sorry, but the BS is either so thick over there or you, Stevie, UT and I are stupid.......oh ....and gay and tinkle sitting down.
My only response is to LMAO :D :D :D Dammit I hate it when you guys do that :burningm:

lucky
08-12-2004, 08:51 AM
have you ever seen "their " head quarters -- i think this is the one that got me booted :D

Roland the Fisherman
08-12-2004, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=lucky]have you ever seen "their " head quarters -- i think this is the one that got me booted :D[/QUOTE
:D Yea, I have seen alot of that stuff when I used to hang out at Barneys.
I thought that was all done by Wicky. Too Funny!
I would hate to live in the internet world and have to take myself so serious. :(

uclahater
08-12-2004, 12:32 PM
You Te
Which one would you like me to bring :confused:

stoker2001
08-12-2004, 03:30 PM
I'm sorry, but the BS is either so thick over there or you, Stevie, UT and I are stupid.......oh ....and gay and tinkle sitting down.i hear you about some of the yayhoos over there,but i have known and talked to randy pierson.he is a straight shooter,there is no way he could get away with it if it was BS.the florida boys (diamond marine)are runnin in the 130's regulary.what can i say,we have been left behind tho i dont no if my old fat ass wants to run those numbers :confused: i think steveys STV is capable of 130 without the jug,but he wont go there.who's talkin about pro max,s?

Roland the Fisherman
08-12-2004, 03:54 PM
i hear you about some of the yayhoos over there,but i have known and talked to randy pierson.he is a straight shooter,there is no way he could get away with it if it was BS.the florida boys (diamond marine)are runnin in the 130's regulary.what can i say,we have been left behind tho i dont no if my old fat ass wants to run those numbers :confused: i think steveys STV is capable of 130 without the jug,but he wont go there.who's talkin about pro max,s?
I do believe a Diamon motor can do it. But if you read that entire post :sleeping: all 12 pgs :coffeycup :sleeping: some putz is talking about his Pro Max with the heads squeezed running in the 120's and "shooting" for the 130's.
Don't forget when we went 120+ off the bottle we were going aginst a 4mi current. Also we both have more motor and my new boat lost 100lbs. :2purples:
Ya know, this= :2purples: = is what I picture Hater looks like.

uclahater
08-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Also we both have more motor and my new boat lost 100lbs. :
Ya know, this= :2purples: = is what I picture Hater looks like.
But youve gained 50lbs so thats a wash :boxingguy
:messedup: This is kinda what I pictured You Te to look like