PDA

View Full Version : Is it just ME

Kilrtoy
08-06-2004, 06:51 PM
or can others not open any pics and nothing is showing up on their screen
Also is ***boatpics having problems I cant see any pics....
All my smileys are also missing.
BRING BACK THE OLD WEB SITE FORMAT

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-06-2004, 06:52 PM
or can others not open any pics and nothing is showing up on their screen
Also is ***boatpics having problems I cant see any pics....
All my smileys are also missing.
BRING BACK THE OLD WEB SITE FORMAT
I see everything.. :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-06-2004, 06:53 PM
It's just you

Debbolas
08-06-2004, 06:54 PM
All my pics are fine. I get different smilies to choose from for each post...not sure what that is about...... :idea2:

Debbolas
08-06-2004, 07:00 PM
:D :D YA ME TOOOO
When I was cleaning my boat out, I found your wife's CD.........guess I stole it. Do you want me to mail it to you? PM me with your address!
Debbolas<-------------CD thief

Debbolas
08-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Cool! I played it when I was cleaning my boat and one of my "very uptight have no fun ever " neighbors walked by. She always yaps my ear off.....well she didn't stay long......LOL :eek!: :sqsmile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-06-2004, 07:05 PM
all our neighbors are like that.. so we always keep the radio on what they don't care for.. :eek!:

Shark In The Pond
08-06-2004, 07:08 PM
all our neighbors are like that.. so we always keep the radio on what they don't care for.. :eek!:
Damn trouble maker's :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Damn trouble maker's :wink:
always.. :p

dmontzsta
08-06-2004, 07:39 PM
its just you... http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/All%20Sigs/Smilies/chuckle.gif

checkster
08-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Send all of your pics my way and I'll tell you if I can see them......... ;) ;) ;)

Kilrtoy
08-06-2004, 08:08 PM
I forgot what the question was, someone , as usual, jacked the thread

checkster
08-06-2004, 08:14 PM
She NEVER does that........Its just "too many irons in the fire" syndrom and it can't be cured. So like my Mom always said with a smack in the back of the head, "Don't Stare!" :cry:

rrrr
08-06-2004, 08:21 PM
When I was cleaning my boat out, I found your wife's CD.........guess I stole it. Do you want me to mail it to you? PM me with your address!
Debbolas<-------------CD thief
Wow, I guess your siggy is serious when it sez you are cleaning the boat.... :D
I have been installing a new bilge pump in my v drive, and the steering stuff in the back is made by Debbold Marine, every time I have my head turned upside down working I see that and think about Debbolas.......
:D :D

Debbolas
08-06-2004, 08:25 PM
Wow, I guess your siggy is serious when it sez you are cleaning the boat.... :D
I have been installing a new bilge pump in my v drive, and the steering stuff in the back is made by Debbold Marine, every time I have my head turned upside down working I see that and think about Debbolas.......
:D :D
Cool, they named something in the boat after me!!!
I would love a pic of that!
Kilrtoy, I am sorry I jacked your thread, since you were complaining about not being able to see pics, I thought it wasn't that big of a deal. I will try my best not to jack YOUR threads anymore................
Debbolas<-----------really very sorry :(

JetBoatRich
08-06-2004, 11:50 PM
It all works for me,so you have the problem :cry: