PDA

View Full Version : New blown motor for @25 Eliminator!

Craig
08-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Well after a couple of years running around with a few of us with blown cats, Sean finally stepped up and went positive pressure for his 25 Daytona :) Here's a link to a couple of pictures Sean's boat (http://www.justanothertoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=448)
He was running a single carb 580. Boat ran good, into the 90's. He was always yappin' about how "our boats blow, his sucks!" Not any more. He picked up this 10-71 equipped 510 from a friend. Should give him a "couple" of more mph so he can run with us ;)
Craig

Charley
08-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Looks pretty nice!
hey Craig..... the site is looking great man!
Well after a couple of years running around with a few of us with blown cats, Sean finally stepped up and went positive pressure for his 25 Daytona :) Here's a link to a couple of pictures Sean's boat (http://www.justanothertoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=448)
He was running a single carb 580. Boat ran good, into the 90's. He was always yappin' about how "our boats blow, his sucks!" Not any more. He picked up this 10-71 equipped 510 from a friend. Should give him a "couple" of more mph so he can run with us ;)
Craig

Craig
08-08-2004, 10:14 AM
Thanks Charlie, I have some more material to add, some boats, a couple of cars etc. Have a video of your 26 from the 1st time we met. Need to get that into Windows Movie Maker and edit it so I can post it as well. Do you have a date for the new boat? We're hoping to run during the day at the Parade of Lights this year :)

Charley
08-08-2004, 10:53 AM
Thanks Charlie, I have some more material to add, some boats, a couple of cars etc. Have a video of your 26 from the 1st time we met. Need to get that into Windows Movie Maker and edit it so I can post it as well. Do you have a date for the new boat? We're hoping to run during the day at the Parade of Lights this year :)
It's an early next year deal... Dave is thinking LA boat show... Well see ;)
I still have an MPeg of my 29 runnin if u want

Craig
08-08-2004, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I'd like to use the 29 footage as well. Is it less than 5 meg so you can e-mail it????