PDA

View Full Version : Miller questions

bordsmnj
08-07-2004, 08:20 PM
i was checkin' out Miller's site and wanna know when they came out with thier new 23' v-drive. does anyone have one? the proto type looks pretty nice and i would dig on hearing about anything anyone has to say about them. been doing alot of lurking here in the v-drive section trying to absorb as much info as posible. we're seriously thinking about trying to buy or build a v-drive this winter.thanks -jason

dmontzsta
08-07-2004, 08:56 PM
i was checkin' out Miller's site and wanna know when they came out with thier new 23' v-drive. does anyone have one? the proto type looks pretty nice and i would dig on hearing about anything anyone has to say about them. been doing alot of lurking here in the v-drive section trying to absorb as much info as posible. we're seriously thinking about trying to buy or build a v-drive this winter.thanks -jason
Do it, I will meet you at Elsinore with some cold beer to welcome you into the V-Drive family! :)

bordsmnj
08-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Thanks,Dmontzsta! it's either gonna be either a stoker or a v-drive. only gonna build one if/when we can afford to do it right.no compromising. i need something that'll take a beating :D hoping to get out to elsinore next sunday unless we mosey over to long beach instead.

dmontzsta
08-07-2004, 09:47 PM
Thanks,Dmontzsta! it's either gonna be either a stoker or a v-drive. only gonna build one if/when we can afford to do it right.no compromising. i need something that'll take a beating :D hoping to get out to elsinore next sunday unless we mosey over to long beach instead.
Are you going to keep your current boat?
If I were you I would go to Long Beach, I would be there but I will be at CBBB, hopefully next year they change the dates around to bring more V-Drives there. If you want V-Drive knowledge I hear Long Beach is the place.

wsuwrhr
08-08-2004, 12:04 AM
I always liked you two...
Brian

bordsmnj
08-08-2004, 11:02 AM
landfill?!?! was that one laid up just to dail in the mold? or am i totaly missing something? :eek: it looks REALLY nice. i could ask yuh questions about your boat all day.
Brian thanks the feeling is mutual :p
dmontzsta definantly not keeping the old one if/when we get the new one.

dmontzsta
08-08-2004, 12:13 PM
landfill?!?! was that one laid up just to dail in the mold? or am i totaly missing something? :eek: it looks REALLY nice. i could ask yuh questions about your boat all day.
Brian thanks the feeling is mutual :p
dmontzsta definantly not keeping the old one if/when we get the new one.
Just as long as you keep a prop, I am happy. :)

bordsmnj
08-09-2004, 08:27 PM
ah,i see. is it too early to ask what kinda power/speed you can put to it?
dmontszta we'll always be prop poeple-oneway or another :cool: