PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta - where is 3DO?

mbrown2
08-07-2004, 11:27 PM
Where is Jeff?

Charley
08-08-2004, 10:50 AM
I had some issue on Saturday to put it simply.
uh issues?? did it burn? :eek!:

mbrown2
08-08-2004, 11:48 AM
Post Some Pictures Of The Tour De Goose.
Missed ya Jeff...maybe next year...it was a blast.

Bling Bling
08-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Post Some Pictures Of The Tour De Goose.
Does it start with a C? Cause we all know who wears the pants. :cry:

Charley
08-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Does it start with a C? Cause we all know who wears the pants. :cry:
doh!!! Come to think of it I've never seen him in pants :idea:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
08-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Thanks for a great weekend everyone! Nice to meet you MBrown and Miss. Had a blast with ya! I cant wait to see all the pics! F'n crazy t :D ime!!!

Blingette
08-09-2004, 03:39 PM
It starts with a little T and a little C, they just didnt want to go to SB, and by the time Collins game was over it was 12:30 in the afternoon, so I said scrub. Doesnt sound like I messed much, unless what happened in Santa Barbara is staying in Santa Barbara!!!!!
Oh ok I get it your going that route. Your right you didn't miss a thing. ;)

BoatFloating
08-09-2004, 04:26 PM
Oh ok I get it your going that route. Your right you didn't miss a thing. ;)
Your right we didn't miss a thing because 3DO wasn't there. I need a new name for 3DO...... How about I get shut down.......

Blingette
08-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Your right we didn't miss a thing because 3DO wasn't there. I need a new name for 3DO...... How about I get shut down.......
LMAO :) Hopefully (in the tune of Chumbawamba) I get shut down, but I get up again

BoatFloating
08-09-2004, 07:15 PM
LMAO :) Hopefully (in the tune of Chumbawamba) I get shut down, but I get up again
Chumbawamba...... WOW! there was a blast from the past :idea:

Bling Bling
08-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Your right we didn't miss a thing because 3DO wasn't there. I need a new name for 3DO...... How about I get shut down.......In all honesty, how nice was it not hearing his drunk obnoxious ass spoutin off, either getting us kicked out somewhere, or one of us bailing him out of a fight he's about to get knocked out in. Duuuuuude, come clean your master said no. Using your kids for a scape goat, PLEASE. Seek therapy it helps. BTW, has anyone seen 3do getting his ass handed to him over on the 36 elimanator thread. Hows your foot taste. Please let me know how much the counter top was, I don't want the room to be a problem for you. And for your info, you missed alot, best fiesta ever.(MR. I'm comming solo and I will sleep where I fall). :cry:

No Regrets
08-09-2004, 09:29 PM
:eek:
Jeff, You got some splainin to do.

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 06:52 AM
I had to go to the my sons Basketball game, by the time it was over and we got on the road to go it was 1:45 - 2:00,
The kids didnt want to go so I said F-it.
For the record the wife had no idea I didnt go since she had been working since 11:00, Faulkner. She was quit surprised we were home when she got home.
Besides Mike crashing into a parked car I didnt miss much except for a slippery launch ramp that I would have cracked my head open on and a bunch of cops.
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/blah.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/blah.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/blah.gif So you have the kids telling you what to do now. Herman they make this new product called Chia Balls, you put some seeds where your balls go and add water and viola you grow some nuts.....

FREIND OF AA AND TA
08-10-2004, 07:58 AM
[QUOTE=Three Days Only]I got two big words F U C K .. O F F :devil:
Ann Marie was full of shit about that counter top thing, she was just trying to start some shit, that was never an issue, we slept in their trailer anyway, remember. Did she also tell you that she thinks your kind of a moron and she didnt even want to go, but Mike made her!!! They actually where fighting over it for days. Duuuh!!!
Did I miss something? I hope this is a joke! I dont fight with her over anything! She likes to start shit but thats crazy! The moron thing might be true :D j/k

Three Days Only
08-10-2004, 08:08 AM
[QUOTE=Three Days Only]I got two big words F U C K .. O F F :devil:
Did I miss something? I hope this is a joke! I dont fight with her over anything! She likes to start shit but thats crazy! The moron thing might be true :D j/k
Kind of sucks when people say things that arent true, Huh.
Jeff

nobling
08-10-2004, 08:16 AM
DING,DING,DING.HOT BOATERS PLEASE PREPARE FOR ROUND "2" OF
IM THE KING AND YOUR NOT!!!!!!!!!!! Gentleman,come out with your mouth open so your "so called friend" can fill it.. :jawdrop:

BoatFloating
08-10-2004, 10:14 AM
DING,DING,DING.HOT BOATERS PLEASE PREPARE FOR ROUND "2" OF
IM THE KING AND YOUR NOT!!!!!!!!!!! Gentleman,come out with your mouth open so your "so called friend" can fill it.. :jawdrop:
3DO would be called a meat locker then... :idea:

Three Days Only
08-10-2004, 01:47 PM
3DO would be called a meat locker then... :idea:
As long as the cow is female, im in!!!!