PDA

View Full Version : Saggy baggy faggy pants.....WTF?

Mandelon
08-08-2004, 02:54 PM
We just got back from a nice day at the beach. I had to laugh at what the doofy wannabe cool teens are wearing. I know fashion is pushing the envelope always on what is acceptable.
The low slung pants thing is hopefully going to run its course and I won't be able to laugh at the stupid young men with their pants halfway down around their little asses. I guess they want to look as stupid as the next guy..
But at the beach these guys wear underwear under their trunks, and hang their trunks down low.....it looks soooo lame.
Imagine sitting in sandy, wet, soggy butt hugger underwear all day long.....LOL.
Man--->glad I don't have to worry about that shit anymore<----delon.

Kilrtoy
08-08-2004, 02:56 PM
need to see a pic

Tom Brown
08-08-2004, 02:58 PM
need to see a pic
You know he's talking about guys... right? :confused:

dmontzsta
I know what you mean about the pants thing. I am 24 years young and I told a high schooler in a liquor store that his pants were falling down...man I felt old. As far as the underwear under the swim shorts, I do that too, cause the built in swimshort underwear grab my package and make it hurt. I wear underwear under the shorts because I have been pantsed before and dont like showing everyone the balls johnson. Yes I have to have my underwear above my swimshorts, but I dont sag.http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/bartassman.gif

PHX ATC
Are you making fun of my professional attire? :cry:
My daughter (7) thinks it is disgusting to see some punks butt crack and checkered boxer shorts hanging well above his beltline which is more like the crack of the back of his knees line. I must agree.
I wonder if you popped them in the head or called them on the carpet how fast they could run with their pants hanging way down there. They'd have to pick up their pants like a girl picking up her skirt to run. :D

Tom Brown
08-08-2004, 03:01 PM
...the built in swimshort underwear grab my package and make it hurt.[/IMG]
I've owned dozens of swimsuits and I can't imagine the built in mesh 'grabbing' and certainly can't imagine it making your balls hurt. I think you're doing something wrong. The two small holes are for your legs. One leg goes in each hole.

dmontzsta
08-08-2004, 03:04 PM
I've owned dozens of swimsuits and I can't imagine the built in mesh 'grabbing' and certainly can't imagine it making your balls hurt. I think you're doing something wrong. The two small holes are for your legs.
haha, well they really bother me, they also leave red marks around the tops of my thighs, they suck and I cut them out...boxers all the way.

Mandelon
08-08-2004, 03:07 PM
I can't help you guys with fat thighs or malformed balls......... :eek:
I just think that the fashion ought to take a back seat to function in clothes that are designed for a sport. Will our Olympic atheletes be running the 100M with their boxers hanging out???? :rolleyes:
What are these young guys going to do when it comes time to wear a suit to a job interview or to work???? Can you picture your boss dressed like that? LOL :)

dmontzsta
08-08-2004, 03:08 PM
I can't help you guys with fat thighs or malformed balls......... :eek:
I just think that the fashion ought to take a back seat to function in clothes that are designed for a sport. Will our Olympic atheletes be running the 100M with their boxers hanging out???? :rolleyes:
What are these young guys going to do when it comes time to wear a suit to a job interview or to work???? Can you picture your boss dressed like that? LOL :)
Hey...my balls are perfect and I have chicken legs. ;)

Mandelon
08-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Hey...my balls are perfect and I have chicken legs. ;)
Kilrtoy needs a pic... :jawdrop: :D

dmontzsta
08-08-2004, 03:11 PM
hahaha, now I know he is a closet Lakers and Raiders fan, but I dont think he swings that way, he would be crazy to with Mrs. Kilr.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/bricks.gif

Tom Brown
08-08-2004, 03:14 PM
LMAO! :D

HighRoller
08-08-2004, 03:34 PM
. As far as the underwear under the swim shorts, I do that too, cause the built in swimshort underwear grab my package and make it hurt. [/IMG]
Are you sure you don't have your swim shorts on inside-out? :eek!:
As far as the baggy pants, I learned a very interesting thing about that "style". In prison, "bitches" are made to wear their pants down low like that to signify they have been made somebody's conquest. Next time you see a white boy with baggy pants, ask him whose bitch he is. When he looks confused, explain about the prison rules.

Drunk tank
08-08-2004, 03:40 PM
What a bunch of freaks! I just wear a nice pair of RipCurl board shorts...work perfect... on the waste where they should be and end right after my knees. Need to get a new pair.... got em all greasy workin on the jeep... guess grease doesnt like to come out of that type of fabric. :frown:

Tom Brown
08-08-2004, 03:43 PM
Drunk Tank, try spraying the grease stains with WD40 to loosen them up. Then throw them in the wash again. WD40 cuts grease pretty well.
Also, you can prevent red wine stains on cotton fabric by blotting with club soda or sparkling water while the wine is still fresh.

Mandelon
08-08-2004, 03:46 PM
Tom, you sure will make a great wife someday. :boxed:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2004, 03:47 PM
yah we could all use a beer Biatch.. :idea: :D

Tom Brown
08-08-2004, 03:51 PM
That first paragraph sounded a little gay when I re-read it so I thought I'd just clean up the spare. :D

kp216
08-08-2004, 05:10 PM
I wonder if you popped them in the head or called them on the carpet how fast they could run with their pants hanging way down there. They'd have to pick up their pants like a girl picking up her skirt to run. :D
We love it when we get in a foot pursuit with the saggers. :D

CJ
08-08-2004, 09:48 PM
. . .dont like showing everyone the balls johnson
I resemble that remark.
Chris Johnson
wife's maiden name Balsz
Hyphenated - Gilda BALSZ-JOHNSON
Of course I wouldn't let that happen! :D

bigerich
08-08-2004, 10:08 PM
I too laugh at the "sagging" look. But, I can remember when it was "cool" to let your boxers hang out the BOTTOM of your "OP" Corduroy shorts, and I know I am not that old! C'mon, who else did it? Swim trunks with buillt in underwear sucks!!! Board shorts even for this fat, no-assed fool(might be showing plumbers crack, lemme pull them up).

Keithb87
08-08-2004, 10:56 PM
I do that too, cause the built in swimshort underwear grab my package and make it hurt.
I know this all too well, but I won't go into detalis..... :eek: :eek:

Huckleberry
08-09-2004, 04:10 AM
We love it when we get in a foot pursuit with the saggers. :D
Isn't it the shiznit to chase some little turd only to have his baggy's make him crumple up like a sack of shit! I love it when this happens! Especially when he's 19 years old, in the primne of his fitness, wearing shorts, t-shirt and sneakers, and I'm 40+, no longer in my prime, and wearing 35 pounds of gear.

Boatcop
08-09-2004, 06:07 AM
The baggy pants style has its roots in the California Prison system back in the '70s. There, the swishy inmates would wear real tight pants to attract boyfriends. They would also cut them into short-shorts, showing a lot of leg.
The hispanic gangs started wearing their pants loose to show that they weren't "that way", and making sure all their skin below the waist was covered. When they were released back into the neighborhood, they continued to wear their clothes that way. Baggy pants. Baggy shorts with socks up to their knees, etc.
The style bled over to the black gangs, and was pretty much confined to the inner city, gang type areas until the late '80s, early '90's when the gangsta sag made its appearance on MTV rap videos, and then everyone wanted to wear their clothes like that.
The reat, as they say, is history.

BarryMac
08-09-2004, 06:37 AM
The guys that wear there stuff like this are wanna-beees, they are stuck on the fence can't decide if they wanna be a gangster or white trash, they just look plain tupid if you ask me. How about the white dorks that wear their hats cocked to the side, white guys trying to be hood even though they grew up middle class white or better...
just my .02...
gjb

HammerDown
08-09-2004, 07:04 AM
...and another reason why I like to watch the TV show Cops. Brother Man or the white wanna be's can't run away from the cop's with their momma bear bedroom slippers and pant's down below the butt.
To be honest...my father (Big Ray) ol time brick layer/stone mason/builder etc started this lowrider pants thing back in the early 60's, the crotch of his pants were always down by his knees :D not to mention the 6" rolled up denim cuff's full with sawdust and portland cement :rolleyes: Mom would say he brought half the job home with him every night in those big cuffs :p

tcook33
08-09-2004, 07:44 AM
Who the hell has boardshorts with mesh in them anyways? Where do yuo guys shop, Target? Why dont you splurge and go to surf shop and get a real pair of boardshorts. Most people that wear boxers under their boardshorts didnt grow up surfing, but to each his own. When was the last time you seen a pro surfer in a mag with boxers on?
And whats with all the hatin goin on with saggy pants. How old are you guys? Im 28 and I know no different, that what I grew up with. Dont get me wrong my pants dont sit below my ass cheeks, but they definitely dont sit right below my belly button. I think it looks more "faggish" when you can see what a guys d i c k looks like through his pants. And dont kid yourself guys, just cause a guys pants are saggin doesnt mean he wont knock some heads. Be careful who you call a bitch.

syke-o
08-09-2004, 08:20 AM
i agree with tcook on the mesh inside the shorts thing... i own and have owned many boardshorts and none of them have had mesh undies..... :confused: :confused:

welk2party
08-09-2004, 08:30 AM
i agree with tcook on the mesh inside the shorts thing... i own and have owned many boardshorts and none of them have had mesh undies..... :confused: :confused:
I believe gradeschool was the last time I had shorts with mesh in them. I never understood why some guys wear boxers with their board shorts. I personally go commando and am very comfortable. I also wear all my clothes with a slight low hang but not below my ass cheeks for sure.

manuel
08-09-2004, 09:42 AM
I had always thought that the droopy drawers started because when you got out of L.A. county jail they gave you a bag with all your stuff that they took away from you , including your belt, so the hoodrats would use it as some weird badge of honor to have your pants hangin' and your belt in your hand, braggin about what their were in for to the friends back home,
What I think looks a lot WORSE is old men with their pants up by their armpits!
why do they do that ?!, I KNOW they didn't when they were younger so what happens to the brain that makes old men think looking like twiddle Dee & Dum
is normal ?

HammerDown
08-09-2004, 03:19 PM
What was the name of those 2 rapper kids from way back...criss cross?
Those 2 homies wore their pants backwards remember?
I think thats where everything went wrong. :idea:

Ziggy
08-09-2004, 03:37 PM
I rememebr clearly it was cool to wear low rider jeans back in the 70's...My mother raised Holy Hell about it just as she did about the long unrulely hair in those days.......All trends tend to have lifespans..I just hope these boxer above the pants, Gansta look goes away pretty soon because if thats what everyone is wearing my daughter may never get permission to date or be married. :eek: :D