PDA

View Full Version : CBBB and Beer

WUTWZAT
08-08-2004, 05:11 PM
Who likes what?
How much should I bring?
Whats your fantasy drink, and will you get naked for it? :D
Does drinking make you say yes....
Let me know, just trying to kill time til CBBB. Please drink responsible unless your in my hotel room. :devil: Oh yeah, thats how your sister does it!

Mohavekid
08-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Tecate
All you can
Vodka Gimlet, I doubt you want me naked
Yes :D

JetBoatRich
08-08-2004, 07:47 PM
Sam Adams and Bass will be in my Cooler :rolleyes:

djdtpr
08-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Coors light or regular Coors and lots of it.Hopefully i can find somewhere i can put some since the back seat doesnt fit anymore,there went my icechest holder.

dmontzsta
08-08-2004, 09:10 PM
anything with alcohol will do the trick.

Nucking futs
08-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Original COORS and as much as possiable ,then again i will be bringin alot as well. :cool: :cool: :cool: Then all we need is some entertainment on the beach and watch some racin :D :D :D

dmontzsta
08-09-2004, 12:18 PM
Original COORS and as much as possiable ,then again i will be bringin alot as well. :cool: :cool: :cool: Then all we need is some entertainment on the beach and watch some racin :D :D :D
I will race all those pesky bayliners. :)

TheMayor
08-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Coors Light...I will be bring alot, because I have lots of questions regarding boat and motor setup.

throwerb
08-09-2004, 04:51 PM
Coors light... I will drink lots of it... because I want to. :D Mostly at night when I am not driving my boat :boxed:

WUTWZAT
08-09-2004, 08:00 PM
I think TheMayor has a good idea of what CBBB is all about and I feel that ThrowerB has a good attitude toward the drinking. I hate to come off preaching but it seems like alot of alcohol related crashes, even deadly crashes have occured lately. Lets not have that taint our good time or have to see anyone of our group get hurt or hurt someone else. If anyone feels that they have had a little too much, or think they might want to tie one on please feel free to ask for help to trailer your boat. We are going to have so many boats in the water it shouldn't be hard finding a ride to the sandbar or anywhere else. Thanks and hope to see everyone out there.
Jason
Boat name "Always in Hot Water" yellow and white 18' ranger jet.
Tow Vehicle Lifted Blue Ford Expedition
Keep an eye out for me and say hi, licence plate if on truck is WUTWZAT

Mohavekid
08-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Good point here W.
The ramp at the Avi is right next to some bridge pilings and the current there is quite strong in the afternoon/evenings.
Nobody wants to ruin their weekend wrecking their boat or hurting someone.

JetBoatRich
08-09-2004, 08:13 PM
Great advice, once the boat is on teh trailer and truck parked :) go for it and have :eek: fun

throwerb
08-09-2004, 08:26 PM
sounds like a great bunch of people, and I agree with all, lots of time to drink at night. I think I'll start Thursday night. :D

dmontzsta
08-09-2004, 08:26 PM
You guys dont have to worry about me, I dont drink and drive, if I have more than one beer, I will not drive. Safety first! :D