PDA

View Full Version : Dana Boats Good Job@@@@

TCHB
08-08-2004, 07:13 PM
A friend of mine just called and said he had a great time at the Dana Boats
Regatta. This is a small company that is treating all its customers great! There were over 100 people their including Larry Lutz.

little rowe boat
08-08-2004, 07:16 PM
They even welcomed a couple of us Howard owners to have a good time with them.
Thx. Jeff

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2004, 09:28 PM
very cool.. :cool: glad all was fun

Ivan Dan
08-08-2004, 09:58 PM
A friend of mine just called and said he had a great time at the Dana Boats
Regatta. This is a small company that is treating all its customers great! There were over 100 people their including Larry Lutz.
Tell Larry that Dan Kaatz said whats up.

OGShocker
08-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Thank you to ALL that attended the 2004 Dana Regatta! We had 28 Danas including four from the "old" Dana Boats crowd, two Howards and one Cheetah. Final total on people was at 129.
I was the grill master for the event. I grilled 75 New York Strips, 100 Chicken breasts with all the trimmings. My wife and I were up til 2AM making baked beans and 40 lbs of garlic mashed potatoes.
A special thanks to Todd and Larry from Jokers Wild for putting on a GREAT Regatta which included a Helocopter photo shoot and Poker Run with over $5,000 in prizes!
There is a lot to be said for Tom Agerstig, the owner of Dana Boats. This is one manufacturer who knows how important his customers are to his business. For a small boat builder like Dana to go all out on this type of event proves his devotion to the consumer.
Jeff,
It was great to meet you and the Mrs. Thank you for taking my Mrs. across the channel. BTW F.O.R.D.'s still suck :)

carbonmarine
08-09-2004, 09:51 AM
THAT SOUNDS LIKE GREAT FOOD !
Rick32

hot_diggity_dog
08-09-2004, 09:58 AM
OG Shocker holding down the fort!
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/8.7.04/DSCN2754resize.jpg
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/8.7.04/DSCN2755resize.jpg
HDD :cool:

little rowe boat
08-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Thank you to ALL that attended the 2004 Dana Regatta! We had 28 Danas including four from the "old" Dana Boats crowd, two Howards and one Cheetah. Final total on people was at 129.
I was the grill master for the event. I grilled 75 New York Strips, 100 Chicken breasts with all the trimmings. My wife and I were up til 2AM making baked beans and 40 lbs of garlic mashed potatoes.
A special thanks to Todd and Larry from Jokers Wild for putting on a GREAT Regatta which included a Helocopter photo shoot and Poker Run with over $5,000 in prizes!
There is a lot to be said for Tom Agerstig, the owner of Dana Boats. This is one manufacturer who knows how important his customers are to his business. For a small boat builder like Dana to go all out on this type of event proves his devotion to the consumer.
Jeff,
It was great to meet you and the Mrs. Thank you for taking my Mrs. across the channel. BTW F.O.R.D.'s still suck :)
The pleasure was all ours,thanks for allowing us to hang out with you and some of the other Dana owners,we enjoyed ourselves. We hope to see you guys out there soon.
PS. I hope you get the prob. with your Chevy engine repaired soon. :eek: Oh and you are right Fords do suck,they suck the air from the GM and Chevys when we go by. :D

little rowe boat
08-09-2004, 10:19 AM
OG Shocker holding down the fort!
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/8.7.04/DSCN2754resize.jpg
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/8.7.04/DSCN2755resize.jpg
HDD :cool:
I had a feeling these pics would show up on the boards.

markc
08-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Thank you as well Dana for letting this HOWARD join your regatta, we felt real welcome....

OGShocker
08-09-2004, 11:30 AM
PS. I hope you get the prob. with your Chevy engine repaired soon. :eek:
OK, now that hurt! :D
Markc, Thank you for ALL your help. You stepped up big time my friend. Don't forget you need to move that Howard out of our backyard in two weeks. :D ;)

markc
08-09-2004, 12:19 PM
OK, now that hurt! :D
Markc, Thank you for ALL your help. You stepped up big time my friend. Don't forget you need to move that Howard out of our backyard in two weeks. :D ;)
Yes sir! :)

Mr.Havasu
08-09-2004, 03:24 PM
Sorry I missed another fine day on the lake. I hate it when I need to go to So. Cal.
Glad it went off with out a hitch.

ChumpChange
08-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Had a fantastic time at the regatta. The photos from the helicopter run turned out fantastic. Can't wait to get a poster size picture of my boat to hang in the bathroom.
Props to OG on some great steak and to Mr. Agerstig for a good time.
Hey Tom, when can I get my spare back?

OGShocker
08-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Had a fantastic time at the regatta. The photos from the helicopter run turned out fantastic. Can't wait to get a poster size picture of my boat to hang in the bathroom.
Props to OG on some great steak and to Mr. Agerstig for a good time.
Hey Tom, when can I get my spare back?
Matt,
Try hanging it from the bedroom ceiling instead. :D
Glad you had a great time!
Mark

OGShocker
08-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Sorry I missed another fine day on the lake. I hate it when I need to go to So. Cal.
Glad it went off with out a hitch.
Many thanks to Warlock25 for the wonderful give away frenzy products. Sorry you missed it. There was a bunch of Pontoons for John to look at on Saturday :eek:

Mr.Havasu
08-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Many thanks to Warlock25 for the wonderful give away frenzy products. Sorry you missed it. There was a bunch of Pontoons for John to look at on Saturday :eek:
LOL! I'll let him know what he missed. were any of them being towed? maybe we can get a deal.

OGShocker
08-09-2004, 05:01 PM
LOL! I'll let him know what he missed. were any of them being towed? maybe we can get a deal.
We were the only ones towed in this weekend. :cry:

Mr.Havasu
08-09-2004, 05:37 PM
We were the only ones towed in this weekend. :cry:
Ouch! Should I ask?
The problem with a high profile boat like yours is everyone recognizes it when your being towed.

lightnin
08-09-2004, 07:52 PM
Well, I can say that the Dana Regatta was a great time! You guys really stepped it up big time this year and made it a great success. I enjoyed everything, the rides, the photo shoots, the food and most importantly, the company.
I look forward to next year and want to thank everyone for making it a lot of fun!
Thanks again!

TCHB
08-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Sounds like Dana should put on a Regatta for Howard??

Shockwavestud
08-09-2004, 10:49 PM
I saw all the dana people hanging at the end of the channel... I personally liked Never Forget.

OGShocker
08-10-2004, 07:45 AM
Ouch! Should I ask?
The problem with a high profile boat like yours is everyone recognizes it when your being towed.
We have an issue with one of the sensors on the motor. Not sure what it is, we just know it was enough to leave us at the beach. B&D Marine thinks it is minor. She goes over tomorrow for the fix.
Well, I can say that the Dana Regatta was a great time! You guys really stepped it up big time this year and made it a great success. I enjoyed everything, the rides, the photo shoots, the food and most importantly, the company.
Larry,
It was great to see you guys. See you soon!
I saw all the dana people hanging at the end of the channel... I personally liked Never Forget.
SS,
Thank you, she is our favorite as well.. :D
Sounds like Dana should put on a Regatta for Howard??
TCHB,
The Howard owners thought so too. :)

ChumpChange
08-16-2004, 08:31 AM
Does anybody have any good pics of the regatta that they can post?

OGShocker
08-16-2004, 08:41 AM
Does anybody have any good pics of the regatta that they can post?
I'll look.