PDA

View Full Version : Can someome tell me....

ROZ
04-08-2006, 09:25 AM
how to change my internal clock. I use to have a bowel movement at around 10 am. It was no big deal since there was a restroom at the old office. Now that I have an outside job, I really hate to tear up a homeowner's restroom at 10 am..
Any help would be appreciated.

Her454
04-08-2006, 09:26 AM
how to change my internal clock. I use to have a bowel movement at around 10 am. It was no big deal since there was a restroom at the old office. Now that I have an outside job, I really hate to tear up a homeowner's restroom at 10 am..
I would suggest you change your eating habits and shit outside.

NashvilleBound
04-08-2006, 09:31 AM
LOl...had the same issue. Get up a little earlier and get into the habit of using the bathroom right before you leave. I get up every day here, drink a mocha and my special super whammy gym pump stuff that realllly getcha moving then drop the kids off in the pool right before I leave. Works every day...but took a month or so to work into.... I can me more specific or draw you stick figures if you need them....;)
BTW: thanks for the 411 yesterday!

Essex29
04-08-2006, 09:35 AM
coffee...works for me :)

Tom Brown
04-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Have a plate of fruit before you go to bed and you'll be ready to go in the morning. :)
Don't use bran before sleeping. It is not as effective without exercise.

ROZ
04-08-2006, 09:52 AM
coffee...works for me :)
I know what ya mean, but coffee ,sometime, makes it come on all of a sudden...
Why just yesterday I was at Home Depot loading my cart with 4x8's, when I felt the "move"and had to bail my loading to go unload... Forturantely, nobody stole my cart of harware or put the lumber away ...
whew :D

ROZ
04-08-2006, 09:55 AM
LOl...had the same issue. Get up a little earlier and get into the habit of using the bathroom right before you leave. I get up every day here, drink a mocha and my special super whammy gym pump stuff that realllly getcha moving then drop the kids off in the pool right before I leave. Works every day...but took a month or so to work into.... I can me more specific or draw you stick figures if you need them....;)
BTW: thanks for the 411 yesterday!
Anytime! :D
so, what is this whammy gym pump stuff? All this labor stuff is like going to the GYM.. Maybe I should try some.. Maybe I won't be so slim anymore :D

ROZ
04-08-2006, 09:57 AM
I would suggest you change your eating habits and shit outside.
Great advice!
I'm going to take Tom's nutritional tips and carry a roll of toilet paper with me at all times
:D

NashvilleBound
04-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Anytime! :D
so, what is this whammy gym pump stuff? All this labor stuff is like going to the GYM.. Maybe I should try some.. Maybe I won't be so slim anymore :D
Try:
SAN "tight" (weight loss, GREAT STUFF!)
Guispari Nutrition "super Pump 250" (vascular, nitric oxide)
Carefull slim....these are VERY potent.

NorCal Gameshow
04-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Great advice!
I'm going to take Tom's nutritional tips and carry a roll of toilet paper with me at all times
if you're going to follow Tom's advice ,you might want to carry a Bucket.

ROZ
04-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Try:
SAN "tight" (weight loss, GREAT STUFF!)
Guispari Nutrition "super Pump 250" (vascular, nitric oxide)
Carefull slim....these are VERY potent.
You mean keeps ya wired all day potent, or clean ya out potent ? :idea:

cxr133
04-08-2006, 10:03 AM
i dont know if your into it.........
but alot of GAY Butt sex im sure loosens you up and you can release at will :220v: :yuk: :argue:
guess its too ealry in the morning for this type of stuff... but f it im clickin submit anyway

ROZ
04-08-2006, 10:04 AM
if you're going to follow Tom's advice ,you might want to carry a Bucket.
Better make it a 6 gallon bucket...Great idea!

ROZ
04-08-2006, 10:05 AM
i dont know if your into it.........
but alot of GAY Butt sex im sure loosens you up and you can release at will :220v: :yuk: :argue:
guess its too ealry in the morning for this type of stuff... but f it im clickin submit anyway
That's for RiverRoyal, JB in Socal, and Benchracers... :D

JB in so cal
04-08-2006, 10:15 AM
...that didn't take long. You big incontinent sausage-crew homo!

Ziggy
04-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Holy shit ROZ, I smelt that one :crossx: next time take your 6 gallon bucket back home with ya :rollside:

FMluvswater
04-08-2006, 01:29 PM
If you're any good at math you can use a system checker to determine how long it takes you to process your food ... when you have the answer eat a huge hunk of cheese that much time before 10 you won't move as per usual .. oh yeah don't drink as much water either that stuff really makes you go! :D If anyone thinks I'm serious please ask someone to slap you! :D

Jim W
04-08-2006, 05:10 PM
I always have a roll of T P in my truck.
Living out in the country side, the farmers are always thanking me for adding valuable nutriants to their hedge rows!!!
Now, the people who own those damn shoppin malls and such---- just dont appreciate my nutriants/fertlizin ability at all!!!
You know those people who draw pictures of criminals from descriptions??? So far, they cant even come close to what my azz really looks like!!!
Be good, Jim

JB in so cal
04-08-2006, 07:44 PM
How nice. Nothing like a little fecal odor mixed in with your Home Audio shopping experience. :yuk:

boxscore
04-08-2006, 07:54 PM
9am Del Taco will guaranty cable laying by 9:15am :220v:

riverroyal
04-08-2006, 08:00 PM
That's for RiverRoyal, JB in Socal, and Benchracers... :D
thread is CRAP