PDA

View Full Version : WitchCraft Daycruiser

454,pantherjet witchcraft
02-28-2002, 06:09 PM
I have just recently found the ***boat Forums and like what I see and all the help people offer. I am trying to find some answers on a few thingas about this boat. First I have looked all over for any information about witchcraft and have not been able to find anything, If anyone knows where I might beable to find information at please let me know. Second, This Boat has a PANTHER JET DRIVE in it. Again the company is not to helpful and was wondering if anyone knows of anything to do to these drives for the best performance. I am familiar with Berkley but not these. Thanks for all your help and look forward to talking to you all.
Tyeson RENO, NV

custom-cruiser
02-28-2002, 07:11 PM
Witchcraft was a production boat not a custom boat so they did lack in some areas. Mainly the one I had was a chopper glass construction(not hand laid cloth) which makes them heavy. For pump info go to www.pantherjet.com (http://www.pantherjet.com) they have a trim device and performance mods. I have seen that day cruiser and it is a nice looking hull.
Good luck http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

funkytown
02-28-2002, 07:59 PM
I have a 21' open bow omega with the 454 and panther set up. The panther that I have has been rebuilt(15 hours) and has the panther jetovater. The pump was ballanced and blue printed if that means anything, they told me that it would have better performance. the trim device they offer does just that trims the boat, okay. As far as a roostertail, verypoor looking. I am currently designing a diverter and droop of my own. If any question about the panther talk to steve at panther marine.

454,pantherjet witchcraft
03-01-2002, 08:57 AM
Thanks Cruiser, I contacted them once before but all they want to do is sell parts and not explain the benifits of them or performance. all and all was not to impressed with the customer service. And I like the hull to. Right now it is in paint, The color scheme is Corvette yellow, Toner White and fire Orange with White/yellow interior. I will post pictures when the boat is done with paint.
Thanks Funky, If you have good luck with your design I would be intrested in seeing it and maybe paying you to make anouther. I had a place diverter on my eliminator and that was a great device and performed really well, I would like the same for this. Thanks for the name at panther I will contact him for help then.
Tyeson