PDA

View Full Version : It Feels Like 133

WILDERTHANU
08-09-2004, 06:51 PM
JUST THOUGHT SOME OF YOU LARGER TUNNEL GUYS SHOULD SEE IT A LITTLE CLOSER TO THE WATER.....AND IN A HURRY!!!
7.68@133 (http://www.mukaikussin.com/boattrippers/videos/guesswho.mov)

BoatFloating
08-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Screw that.... I don't see any cup holders :D

Dave C
08-10-2004, 08:15 AM
and the 2-3 coolers and stereo?.......
you can't have a party without those!

Three Days Only
08-12-2004, 07:42 AM
It wouldnt work for me, says its missing something that quicktime does not have available for download. Whats that all about.
Anyone else having trouble.

HP350SC
08-12-2004, 07:51 AM
No worky here either.....

Three Days Only
08-12-2004, 07:55 AM
I got mine working, our Quicktime Players were out of date. You need to update your quicktime player, and then it works perfect.
Thats a sick ride, and judging by the water he's fricken haulin ass!!!!
Cup Holders or No Cup Holders, It Would Be A Killer Rush.

Charley
08-12-2004, 10:05 AM
My 3 year old said it all
WOW!!!!!

JLaughreySS24
08-12-2004, 02:08 PM
I think the only cup holder you need on that boat is for your nuts!!

RandyH
08-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Super size cup at that. Wow. First time I have ever seen anything like it.
Thanks for sharing.
RandyH

HP350SC
08-12-2004, 03:32 PM
Sheeeeit that's haulin'. Blown alcohol flat bottom? I'm surprised it rides that smooth through the ripples at the end. BTW, don't see no cheese-dick outboards anywhere :D Better post the video in bench racers ;)

WILDERTHANU
08-12-2004, 03:41 PM
THATS TONY SCARLATA RUNNING JOEY GROSE'S NATURALLY ASPIRATED SKI FLAT "BLING BLING" @ LAKE MING......TURNING OUT A
7.68 E.T. @ 133 MPH
http://njbaracing.net/gallery/images/04_03_NJBA_0120_825.jpg
http://njbaracing.net/gallery/images/04_03_NJBA_0023_825.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
08-12-2004, 04:58 PM
thats Tony Scarlata Running Joey Grose's Naturally Aspirated Ski Flat "bling Bling" @ Lake Ming......turning Out A
7.68 E.t. @ 133 Mph[/img]
BRODIE! IS THAT A BEER IN YOUR OTHER HAND?

Reaper1
08-13-2004, 06:39 AM
I think Faulkner could use that Bling Bling emblem on the back of the transom. :idea:

stoker2001
08-13-2004, 02:23 PM
Sheeeeit that's haulin'. Blown alcohol flat bottom? I'm surprised it rides that smooth through the ripples at the end. BTW, don't see no cheese-dick outboards anywhere :D Better post the video in bench racers ;)what about the cheese dick red/white whacker that smoked your ass like a freshly rolled marlboro at shasta this year then ran at red bluff drags to the tune of tripple digits at the 1/8 with no naws

HP350SC
08-13-2004, 02:51 PM
Yes Kevin your 6' wide 600? lb. "boat" with cropduster seating is quick. Why shouldn't it be? At least I was the only I/O that raced you, and from a dead stop. Funny how you outboard guys shut down right as you're being passed. Where were you when we "cruised" to the NE arm? :wink: Kinda like a 500 lb. street bike being quicker than a vette, but which would you rather have? :eat:
Let's see, my Stoker could probably nip Robbie Racer to 100 but B.F.D. who cares? I would rather have his boat than 2 of mine. So stop jacking off about your pisspot as you call it.

stoker2001
08-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Yes Kevin your 6' wide 600? lb. "boat" with cropduster seating is quick. Why shouldn't it be? At least I was the only I/O that raced you, and from a dead stop. Funny how you outboard guys shut down right as you're being passed. Where were you when we "cruised" to the NE arm? :wink: Kinda like a 500 lb. street bike being quicker than a vette, but which would you rather have? :eat:
Let's see, my Stoker could probably nip Robbie Racer to 100 but B.F.D. who cares? I would rather have his boat than 2 of mine. So stop jacking off about your pisspot as you call it.call it what you want,it sees the river and delta every weekend and the dollar per fun/performance ratio has got most beat.i run the sac river and do fifty mile trips (granted it doesnt do rough water well),ask robbie racer,we were side by side at 119 last year (with 30 pitch).ask rick bowling (gone again offshore 37' talon)about are run from rio vista to old sac in thirty five minutes,its only 45 miles of water one way :cool: dont get me wrong i dig your stoker (i had one)i would have two whackers on it tho :D

hulshot
08-13-2004, 10:51 PM
Kevin, when you ran to Sac with Rick, Where did you put all the gas, I dont think your boat could make it rollin 80 plus at min 25-30 gallons per hour at that speed. You dont have that big of a tank, or do you???
I like both of your boats but I would say hp350 has the all around better package for reliability, cruising, luxury, and functionability.
I am just an outsider looking in. All I can do is sit on the shore and watch the boats go by.

stoker2001
08-14-2004, 05:08 AM
Kevin, when you ran to Sac with Rick, Where did you put all the gas, I dont think your boat could make it rollin 80 plus at min 25-30 gallons per hour at that speed. You dont have that big of a tank, or do you???
I like both of your boats but I would say hp350 has the all around better package for reliability, cruising, luxury, and functionability.
I am just an outsider looking in. All I can do is sit on the shore and watch the boats go by.hey don, i have a 26 gallon tank 95% of the time,when i took you for ride i had little tank cause i thought i might get a chance to have a slow start drag race with phyl or brian in there daytonas and you know i would need all the help i could get runnin them :eat: by the way we averaged 90+ and the pisspot made it from rio to sac and back on one tank.i would like to see you cast iron skillet motor guys try the fuel mileage game at those speeds :D are you still plannin on gettin a stoker,when?

HP350SC
08-14-2004, 06:36 AM
Last poker run was 80 miles. I averaged 80mph due to 2' chop and lots of slowing down for yacht wakes. I can take them straight on with a throttle blip, but she hates the parallel rollers! No problem fuel wise, took 24 gallons to fill up, still had 26 left. Mostly attributable to the Whipple I think. I can cruise at 80 with 0 boost which is'nt too bad. So strap that thing on your rooftop car carrier and c'mon up for next years poker run. :D
I will try to close the gap a little next year.You were propped a little quicker than me at Shasta. A closer race to 100 would be a labbed 28 on mine. I was running a bone stock 30. Also fixed a throttle linkage issue recently. It is very possible my secondaries were barely opening at that time. Couldn't figure out why I could only pulll 100 on your radar. I thought it was the small spark arrestor. I regularly run 105 with 4 people full tanks and cooler now. Turn key family boat, idles at 800rpm.

HP350SC
08-14-2004, 06:50 AM
Hey Don, racer on the boards has a demo. 22 with a 500 merc. for 32k. Saw it on another thread somewhere. Do a search on his user name.

stoker2001
08-14-2004, 07:07 AM
yunno,if i had to go inboard (and i just might,cause the wife is insisting we get bigger boat that is tahoe compliant)your blown stoker is spot on the setup for me :) the prob is i am a acceleration freak and like to do the 120+ stuff from time to time(with prop change) with an economical somewhat practical lake boat.any I/O boat that would even come close to zero to triple digits in nine seconds would be ultra high maintenance in my humble opinion :p

Boatmaster
08-14-2004, 07:34 AM
Just tell me when your done bench racing, and maybe I'll be lucky enough to have Kevin let me drive again to hand out another smack down on the old Stroker when you get the linkage fixxed!!! :D

HP350SC
08-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Yep it would be quicker with 2.5's on it. No way my boat is going to out accelerate Kevin's lightweight Mirage and that's fine. I gave him his slow start race and he was propped down. If he was propped to do 110ish and I ran a 28 and shut down at 100 like you guys do we would be closer. Could'a should'a right?
Hey I didn't start this thread anyway :D Go run a N/A 2 seat lightweight race boat like Bling/Bling here! Quit pickin' on the family boats.LOL

HP350SC
08-15-2004, 03:11 PM
yunno,if i had to go inboard (and i just might,cause the wife is insisting we get bigger boat that is tahoe compliant)your blown stoker is spot on the setup for me :) the prob is i am a acceleration freak and like to do the 120+ stuff from time to time(with prop change) with an economical somewhat practical lake boat.any I/O boat that would even come close to zero to triple digits in nine seconds would be ultra high maintenance in my humble opinion :p
I am only at 750 horse and the drive is good to 950. Don't know about 9 seconds... but 120 should be cake walk. Easy to build reliable 950hp quad rotor.
If I cook a piston or whatever would like to go bigger cubes. Too bad I only have the single 3.3. Probably limited to around 520 cu. in. Not sure I want it to do 120 at this point. :eek: Is your Mirage pretty stable at those speeds?

HP350SC
08-16-2004, 07:11 AM
Hey Drew, did club Boatmaster's escape the fire OK? Gonna be tough to top the last party :D :D :D

stoker2001
08-16-2004, 06:41 PM
back in the days when i was messing with nitrous,and had a coned CLE lower unit (before i destroyed it)i ran a best of 121 off bottle and 128 with and the boat was relitively stable.the new sportmaster unit has a little chime walk when approaching 120 that is unnerving.as we speak i am having a lower unit guru reshaping it and will be shootin for 125 (all motor).tru pitch propellers is gonna try to pitch the cleavor a little higher for me.i would love to go to shasta and bust out a big number just to keep phyl on his toes,he just loves fast whackers :rollside:

Mike Schmidt
08-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Drew,
Sounds like a trip up with the twins may be in order. Or have you done that already??

WILDERTHANU
12-15-2004, 06:39 PM
Always Worth A Look...