PDA

View Full Version : Lake Pirate.... Yer New Home... harr harr...

Dr. Eagle
08-09-2004, 08:23 PM
Should there be a forum for political discussion?

ahhell
08-09-2004, 08:32 PM
yes, but not here
here...http://www.whistlestopper.com/forum/index.php?

Debbolas
08-09-2004, 08:39 PM
Plank! Plank! Plank! :D

Dr. Eagle
08-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Plank! Plank! Plank! :D
Takin an ugly tern it is harr harr.... future could be in the briney deep... harr harr...

Debbolas
08-09-2004, 08:41 PM
Takin an ugly tern it is harr harr.... future could be in the briney deep... harr harr...
Arrrrr thar be liberal pie rats around these parts.............arrrrrrr :D

Lake Pirate
08-09-2004, 08:41 PM
Can't we have a forum for guys that are here trying to get laid and another for "My boat can beat up your boat?" Oh yeah...we need one for spam and mebbe one more for incessant questions like "what's your favorite color" and "what's your favorite flower" and "What's your favorite shirt. Plaid or Tartan?"

Dr. Eagle
08-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Can't we have a forum for guys that are here trying to get laid and another for "My boat can beat up your boat?" Oh yeah...we need one for spam and mebbe one more for incessant questions like "what's your favorite color" and "what's your favorite flower" and "What's your favorite shirt. Plaid or Tartan?"
Good points, consider them noted....... harr harr...

Scream
08-09-2004, 08:44 PM
Doc, the har har thing, it's gotta go buddy. ;)
Do a shiver me timers or some such piraty thing...ya know, mix it up...

Dr. Eagle
08-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Doc, the har har thing, it's gotta go buddy. ;)
Do a shiver me timers or some such piraty thing...ya know, mix it up...
LMAO.... arrrrrr a comedian.... watch it or yeel get keelhauled....

Lake Pirate
08-09-2004, 08:45 PM
I guess we're going to need another for sports talk and mebbe another for obsequious banter so Darwinian Dad can feel special?

Dr. Eagle
08-09-2004, 08:47 PM
I guess we're going to need another for sports talk and mebbe another for obsequious banter so Darwinian Dad can feel special?
Sure if you say so......
Now grab yer tiller and yank on it fer all she's worth...

Debbolas
08-09-2004, 08:50 PM
arrrrg..........thar be wenches.............arrrrr
Avast ye matties............the PIE RAT is gibbering nonsense again..............arrrr, fetch the plank for his black heart and make him walk the path to DAVEY JONES LOCKER................ARRRRR :D

HighRoller
08-09-2004, 08:50 PM
We need a special forum for "song chain" and "who is still up". Those dead horses are eating up too much bandwidth on here....

Kilrtoy
08-09-2004, 08:51 PM
We need a special forum for "song chain" and "who is still up". Those dead horses are eating up too much bandwidth on here....
I agree,
POLITICS SUCK, this is a boating forum, KEEP TOO THAT

Debbolas
08-09-2004, 08:51 PM
The "who's still up" thread....it is how we say good morning and good evening to all our friends :D
and the song chain is gone.....................RIP :cry:

Dr. Eagle
08-09-2004, 08:52 PM
Cool pretty soon HB forums will look just like your FM radio dial. Soft rock, classic rock, heavy metal rock, almost metal rock... old country, new country, newer country...
That'd be coooool... :D

Dr. Eagle
08-09-2004, 08:54 PM
Not sure how the electoral college is going to vote.. but it appears that Florida has put the vote over the top for a new forum for political whores... :argue: :D

Lake Pirate
08-09-2004, 09:00 PM
No worries. A Florida voting caucus only means the governor hasn't woke up from his vicodon coma yet. They'll keep recounting until it adds up to what he wanted.

Dr. Eagle
08-09-2004, 09:05 PM
No worries. A Florida voting caucus only means the governor hasn't woke up from his vicodon coma yet. They'll keep recounting until it adds up to what he wanted.
Well with all the voters that can't seem to read... perhaps it's best. :D :idea:

No Regrets
08-09-2004, 09:07 PM
Stick around,
This country was made from speakin up

HighRoller
08-09-2004, 09:35 PM
LP just can't stand the fact that the New York Times boldly stated on the front page after the 2000 election:
"This publication will spend whatever amount of time and money it takes to get to the truth as far as the results of the Florida Presidential Election results." And they did. They spent million of dollars, and held several recounts observed by representatives from both sides. In the end, Bush was declared the winner, a verdict agreed upon by all. And the New York Times? Well, they declared the results on page 22 of the paper. So much for "Hail to the thief..."

JustMVG
08-09-2004, 10:11 PM
Well then why don't we get a forum or thread started for A "Rant Of The Day" chain, or Topic of the day and go from there, or go the WWF WWE route and have an Lake Pirate Vs Whoever and then the topic is....... and let them go at it, at the end of the match we vote to see who goes to the next round, no holds barred and all the .50 cent words you can use and you get extra points for REALLY pissing off ANGRY DAD. Sound good or just silly, should i/we start a poll? Just wondering Mike VG

Lake Pirate
08-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Darwin Dad loves me. I remind him of his days as a feral child living amongst the squirrels and bunnies.
Umm..squeak squeak, squeak squeak squeak...squeak.
It's personal or I'd tell you what I said.

JustMVG
08-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Thats ok i don't need a translator for that it speaks for itself .
MVG

ahhell
08-10-2004, 05:09 AM
I agree,
POLITICS SUCK, this is a boating forum, KEEP TOO THAT
Hell, usually more than half the threads on here have nothing to do with boats :idea:

Dr. Eagle
08-10-2004, 06:30 AM
One thing I would like you all to note... only 7 of 41 responding like political posts on this forum. The rest either want them elsewhere or not at all... I think the tribe has spoken :argue: :D

JetBoatRich
08-10-2004, 06:35 AM
For those who need it, a political area would be good. May get a little rough in there, but could make for interesting reading :jawdrop:
Can we have this, plus make him walk the plank :idea:

Scream
08-10-2004, 06:37 AM
I know, move them all over to Bench Racers and see what happens...
lol

Dr. Eagle
08-10-2004, 06:43 AM
I know, move them all over to Bench Racers and see what happens...
lol
The Canucks'll eat em alive... :eek: :D

Dave C
08-10-2004, 07:40 AM
Dr,
I would vote for the politics.... but I had to vote for LP to walk the plank instead.
I can't vote again can I? ;)
HR... good point for all those "count all the votes" crowd. and the NY times ain't exactly a friend of bush either.

Dr. Eagle
08-10-2004, 07:43 AM
Dr,
I would vote for the politics.... but I had to vote for LP to walk the plank instead.
I can't vote again can I? ;)
I set the poll up to be a "here or elsewhere" kind of question. The way I see it about 17% are OK with political threads here, some want them elsewhere, some don't want them at all and some just want LP to go back and troll on HIS forum. Regardless, it tells a lot... and walking the plank is a perfectly acceptable answer IMO... :argue: :D

OGShocker
08-10-2004, 07:48 AM
Plank as well

Dave C
08-10-2004, 07:51 AM
damn.... I feel kind of pigeon holed here.
I want to vote to keep it here but I am torn between my overwhelming need to kick LP in the junk. ;)
what do I do now?

Dr. Eagle
08-10-2004, 07:54 AM
what do I do now?
Your choice, grasshopper?
Kick LP in the junk or;
Keep political stuff on HB... (not that anything I say or do is going to affect anything...)
In fact your best bet may be to play the odds. kick him in the junk and it is highly unlikely that anything else is gonna change... :idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2004, 08:26 AM
Have any of you heard the joke about the pirate that walked into the bar with a parret on his shoulder and a steering wheel in his pants..
well the bar tender noticed the steering wheel in the pirates pants and turned and asked the pirate..
"Hey buddy do you know you have a steering wheel in your pants?"
the pirate then responded..
"Arge, yep I do and it's driving me nutts."
;)

Keithb87
08-10-2004, 08:28 AM
Have any of you heard the joke about the pirate that walked into the bar with a parret on his shoulder and a steering wheel in his pants..
well the bar tender noticed the steering wheel in the pirates pants and turned and asked the pirate..
"Hey buddy do you know you have a steering wheel in your pants?"
the pirate then responded..
"Arge, yep I do and it's driving me nutts."
;)
ROTFLMAO
Mountain Dew hurts through the nose :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2004, 08:29 AM
LOL!! sorry.. I love that joke.. ;) :D

topless
08-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Hey, weren't you gunna leave? I think you were voted outta here............Oh yea, I remember. You just like to see yourself post. You political post ............w hore.. :D :D

Keithb87
08-10-2004, 10:46 AM
Hey, weren't you gunna leave? I think you were voted outta here............Oh yea, I remember. You just like to see yourself post. You political post ............w hore.. :D :D
I give that response 2 snaps and a YOU GO GIRL ...... :D

Some Kind Of Monster
08-10-2004, 10:48 AM
Hey Dr. Eagle.... Stick to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Dr. Eagle
08-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey Dr. Eagle.... Stick to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
Nah....... this one was kind of fun... now 11 of 71 or 15.4% are OK with political stuff on the sandbar... Kinda makes you say.....
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!

manuel
08-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Talk like a pirate day is NEXT month, the 19th,
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html :D

HM
08-10-2004, 03:19 PM
Why does LP's title say guest?
Did ***boat kick him in the junk?

topless
08-10-2004, 03:27 PM
I noticed that. :confused:

Keithb87
08-10-2004, 04:08 PM
Lake Pirate
Taken from one of his posts... :confused: :confused:

572Daytona
08-10-2004, 04:36 PM
That means he deleted his ID which means it's available. I'm sure Tom Brown will be registering it fpr himself and using it again soon ;) I'm sure it's only a matter of time before LP re-registers with a new ID to troll with.

Debbolas
08-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Talk like a pirate day is NEXT month, the 19th,
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html :D
Thanks!
that is very cool!! :cool:

Dr. Eagle
08-10-2004, 05:38 PM
WHat I am wondering is if there is a talklikelakepirateday.com... that'd be full of all kinds of lefty gobbledygook with a good shiver me timbers in there every now and then. :D

manuel
08-10-2004, 05:38 PM
I'm a Dave Barry fan and that's where I heard about it, pretty goofy :D